Author Topic: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )  (Read 283017 times)

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #280 on: November 08, 2011, 07:29:36 am »
"Porke ba NILILIGAWAN ka, GUSTO o MAHAL ka na? Hindi ba pwedeng PINAGTRITRIPAN ka muna?" -@akosibobong

ravena

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #281 on: November 08, 2011, 09:47:55 pm »
Porket ba di makatulog may INSOMNIA na ? di ba pwedeng INIISIP muna kita.

mhardghz

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #282 on: November 12, 2011, 07:35:47 pm »
Hangga't hindi mo pa nahahanap ang TAMANG TAO para sayo, manggugulo ka muna sa buhay ng EX
 mo.


 - may nang away saken sa fb nung pinost ko ito sa status ko hahahah

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #283 on: November 13, 2011, 12:43:51 am »
It's not the song that make you cry, it's the people behind the memories..

Today I cried not because I missed you, nor because I longed for you but because I finally realized I'll be just fine without you...

No matter how much we love and care for a person, if we are uncertain of our position, there will be a point when the only thing certain is to give up.

"Maaaring totoong mahal ka niya talaga, pero tanggapin mo din na habang minamahal ka niya hindi niya kayang waLang niLaLanding iba."

Love means to believe someone in every heart beat, to find someone in every thought, to see someone with closed eyes and to miss someone without any reason.

A great relationship is based on two main principles. First, appreciate your similarities and second, respect your differences.

Just like a shoe, if someone is meant for you, they will just fit perfectly; no forcing, no struggling, no pain.

Love needs no proof, no day to celebrate, no cards to show your love, all it needs a hand to hold in difficult times and an ability to make your loved one smile..

ang pinagkaiba ng MAARTE at MALANDI , ang maarte MAPILI. Ang MALANDI , kahit sino walang pinipili. :D

Respect people's relationships. There's so many other fish in the sea, so why mess with one that's already been caught?

I'm not walking away from you or what we have...I'm just letting you go because I can't remember why I held on tight for so damn long..

Relationships last long because two people made a choice. The decision to keep it, to fight for it and to work hard for it.

At some point you will realize that you have done too much for someone, that the only next possible step to do is to stop. Leave them alone. Walk away. It’s not like you’re giving up, and shouldn’t try. It’s just that you have to draw the line of determination from desperation. What is truly yours would eventually be yours, and what is not, no matter how hard you try, will never be...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 01:52:32 pm by kawen »

Aria_

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #284 on: November 13, 2011, 01:16:22 am »
Aw, sis karen. Makakrelate ako sa letting go quotes and you know, sa isda2. :(

Maldita AKO

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #285 on: November 15, 2011, 12:40:31 am »
i sooo love this.

Today I cried not because I missed you, nor because I longed for you but because I finally realized I'll be just fine without you...

Thanks sis kawen

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #286 on: November 15, 2011, 04:38:14 am »
sis Aria_ hehe kaw talaga.. parang applicable din yata sakin to.. :D

You're welcome sis Maldita AKO. :)

-munchkins12-

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #287 on: November 15, 2011, 01:01:43 pm »
i sooo love this.

Today I cried not because I missed you, nor because I longed for you but because I finally realized I'll be just fine without you...

Thanks sis kawen

AAAW!

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #288 on: November 15, 2011, 01:16:36 pm »
Papasok pasok ka sa RELASYON , tapos pag sawa ka na
ang excuse mo " hindi ka pa handa "


--wahaha, naalala ko si ex dito  ;D

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #289 on: November 15, 2011, 01:19:50 pm »
Learn to give up and move on if you think you've already did your part. Goodbye is not really an end, but a beginning of a love you deserve.

If two people are meant for each other, it doesn't mean they have to be together right now... but they will eventually.

Stop chasing the one who's running from you and look behind you to see who's chasing you.

A relationship doesn't shine by just shaking hands at the best times. But also blossoms by holding firmly in critical situations.

Don't spend your life looking back thinking what you should have done,
the past is just that, but the future is yours to CREATE.

mhay27

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #290 on: November 19, 2011, 08:56:40 pm »
Sometimes you have to try not to care..no matter how much you do.. because sometimes you can mean nothing to someone who means so much to you..

One's trash is another one's treasure
Same thing with...
One's misery is another one's happiness
So if you feel that you're a trash to someone you love..
Remember that you're a treasure to someone that is more deserving than the one who crumpled you..

Be with people who knows your worth..
You don't need too many people to be happy..
Just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you really are will do :)

The world's happiest partners never have the same qualities..
They just have the best understanding of their differences :)

complicated_toughgirl

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #291 on: December 27, 2011, 03:07:12 pm »
Sis kawen, 

Super nakakarelate ako sa last qoutes mo at dun din sa
   "Today I cried not because I missed you, nor because I longed for you but because I finally realized I'll be just fine without you..."

 :'(

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #292 on: January 04, 2012, 03:14:09 pm »
Actually sa kilig words dapat to kaso alam ko naman na he only quoted it from a movie. Sabi ko kasi sa kanya, i love you.. sagot lang niya "ditto".. so I complained.. bakit ditto lang kako, so eto yun reply niya (kakakilig pa rin naman in fairness hehe):

Looking at you doesn't do it. Staring is the only way that makes any sense. And trying not to blink, so you don't miss anything. And all of that, and you're YOU.  Is that good enough?

jasive51

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #293 on: January 04, 2012, 06:42:49 pm »
Papasok pasok ka sa RELASYON , tapos pag sawa ka na
ang excuse mo " hindi ka pa handa "


--wahaha, naalala ko si ex dito  ;D


ME TOO sis...yan kasi reason niya kung bakit accept niya kagad ang break up namen...

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #294 on: January 05, 2012, 08:57:24 am »

ME TOO sis...yan kasi reason niya kung bakit accept niya kagad ang break up namen...

wew, saken nga sis siya pa ang nag ask saken to let him go eeeh   :-X

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #295 on: January 05, 2012, 08:59:06 am »
"Sometimes to lose balance for love is part of living a balanced life. "

Ketut - Eat, Pray, Love

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #296 on: January 05, 2012, 09:01:01 am »
"Both of us deserve better than staying together because we're afraid we'll be destroyed if we don't."




 :'(

trizh

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #297 on: January 05, 2012, 11:17:35 pm »
i sooo love this.

Today I cried not because I missed you, nor because I longed for you but because I finally realized I'll be just fine without you...



  -- ganda nga nito.. nakakakilabot basahin..

misteryosako

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #298 on: January 07, 2012, 12:01:47 am »
I'm tired of calling you my bestfriend..
Tired of hooking you up with my friends
and then wishing that it was me...
So I'm asking you now to look at me...
Not as a Friend...
Not as a Sister...
But as a Girl...
Just a Girl...

workaholic

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #299 on: January 11, 2012, 10:35:38 pm »
To love is to disagree and hold hands at the same time!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close