Author Topic: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )  (Read 282927 times)

showermist

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #180 on: June 24, 2011, 10:51:09 am »
“You are what I never knew I always wanted”
From the Movie, Fools Rush In


kawen

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #181 on: June 24, 2011, 04:16:33 pm »
The worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging, and you have to act like you don't care at all.

It hurts to know that the people who hurt you never realize the gravity of what they've done.. And when they apologize, they don't even know what they're being sorry for.

"Just because you know what I feel, doesn't mean you understand how it feels"

The greatest battle ever fought by anyone is the battle of love that cannot be yours. No matter how strong your shield is or how sharp your sword, the bleeding cannot be prevented & the hurt will never be concealed. For the wound of the body can be healed but the wound of the heart will forever leave a scar that will remind of a battle never won.

I hope that the time would come for you to realize that once in your life, I was here loving you. And I will leave you not because I love you no more, but to give you space so you could love him more.

I guess to have you will never be and I have to accept it even if it hurts me. But there’s one thing more I’ll ask from you and I hope it will be okay. Can you let me love you till I get over you?

Don't believe in destiny dapat mo isipin reality kung talagang mahal mo ang isang tao, ipaglalaban mo. 'cause destiny is just an excuse of Letting things happen instead of Making things happen.

Maybe sometimes you have to stop waiting for someone to come along and fix what's wrong. Maybe you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself and realize that no one else has the answer. Maybe sometimes you just have to be your own hero.

True love never loses hope but always believes in its promise, no matter how long the time or how far the distance. So keep love in your heart. Just stay still, be quiet & listen to your heart. Then when it speaks, get up & go where it takes you.

The best feeling in the world is finally knowing you took a step in the right direction, a step towards the future where everything that you never thought was possible is possible.

if someone wants to be a part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it. So don't bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn't make an effort to stay.

Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they are meant to be there; they serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson,or help you figure out who you are

To love someone doesn't mean to force a commitment. Sometimes, you just have to be satisfied with whatever connection you have, as long as it stays.

Never feel empty when some people turn you down. Because not all people are smart enough to appreciate you. That's when stupidity exists.

I think your purpose is to find someone that makes you feel as if you have the biggest purpose ever.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 08:26:24 pm by kawen »

harlet

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #182 on: June 25, 2011, 07:22:44 pm »
mga sisses, pa-kopya ha :)

yummy05

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #183 on: June 25, 2011, 10:51:41 pm »
The heart that knows how to bow down and say sorry is the heart that loves you the most..... :)

A man truly loves you when missing you is his hobby, caring for you is his job, making you happy is his duty, and loving you is his life...

Everyone has their own reason for waking up in the morning...Mine is you ♥

I don't believe in the word FOREVER.., but I do BELIEVE in HIM

One of the best feelings in the world is when you’re hugging tight a person who you love with absolutely everything you have, and they hug you back even tighter.

It will always be worth it, to be with someone who knows your worth,,..

Treat everyone with LOVE, even those who are rude to you not because they are not nice, but because you are nice..

If you're angry at a loved one, hug that person. And mean it... It's hard to stay angry when someone shows they love you, and that's precisely what happens when we hug each other.... :))


annika

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #184 on: June 30, 2011, 03:16:22 pm »
ang relasyon ay parang PLANTSA.

kayang ituwid lahat ng gusot

basta manatili lang na laging MAINIT  ;D

annika

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #185 on: June 30, 2011, 03:16:58 pm »
Pwedeng lahat ng taong darating sa buhay mo marunong umunawa, magpahalaga at matutunan kang mahalin.
At sa mga yun, mas mainam ng piliin mo yung hindi marunong magsawa.
Kasi lahat marunong magmahal, pero hindi lahat nagtatagal.

annika

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #186 on: June 30, 2011, 03:27:27 pm »
No one stays inlove by chance, it is by effort.


and no one falls out of love, it is by choice. :)

fall2pieces

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #187 on: July 02, 2011, 07:29:10 pm »
Minsan kung sino pa ang magpapasaya sayo , Yun pa ang ipinagdadamot sa'yo ng mundo.

raya15

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #188 on: July 03, 2011, 12:58:11 pm »
Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end

misteryosako

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #189 on: July 06, 2011, 12:48:56 am »
The worst feeling in the world isn't being alone and lonely,
its knowing that you will eventually be forgotten by someone you will never forget...  :'(

serendipity02

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #190 on: July 06, 2011, 09:30:47 am »
May you never steal, lie, or cheat, but if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows, and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life, and if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn't live a day without you


purpleblush18

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #191 on: July 11, 2011, 10:18:17 am »
^ sis alam ko to.. from the Leap Year movie.. super love ko yung movie na yun :)

annika

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #192 on: July 11, 2011, 10:43:39 am »
Explaining love is like trying to Explain Colors to a blind Person.

kirara888

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #193 on: July 12, 2011, 05:41:03 pm »
We are most alive when we're in love - John Updike

jasive51

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #194 on: July 13, 2011, 02:26:55 pm »
lately dito ko kumukuha ng status ko sa fb...  :D
thanks mga sis sa pagshare..

kahnhurl

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #195 on: July 14, 2011, 05:11:03 am »
walang "right love at the wrong time" dahil ang "right love happens at the right time"  ;D

sosychill

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #196 on: July 15, 2011, 09:23:12 pm »
sarap naman magbasa pag heart broken  :( thanks sissies!!

pumpkin13

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #197 on: July 15, 2011, 10:17:47 pm »
Sometimes it takes a great good fall to know where you really stand..

Hannie Swayne

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #198 on: July 21, 2011, 09:07:20 am »
Ang gaganda ng mga love quotes and I enjoyed reading them. Dito rin ako kumukuha ng status ko sa FB depende sa nafefeel ko. Keep 'em coming guys!

yummy05

  • Guest
Re: Love Quotes ( Thread 2 )
« Reply #199 on: July 21, 2011, 01:33:53 pm »
You know, sometimes people play hard-to-get because they need to know the other person's feelings are real.

I loved you more than I ever thought I could love anybody. Maybe that was the problem.

all of us have a special someone in our hearts, and when you think of them we feel like their is a little pain inside. But we still want to keep them even though we don't know where they are today .

You wanna know what the truth is? I probably will love you for a very long time. But I can't just be your buddy, because as much as i enjoy the concept of being 'just friends' in reality it's a bizarre form of torture and I'm just not willing to participate in it.

Realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure your still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for

I'm not ashamed of wanting somebody to love -- I never have been, because I had it once. But maybe I never really had it.

I hope you will hear me crying...

If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I’m not ashamed of it.

do you still think of me, like i think about you?coz I'm so addicted to you........

Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will.

You don't let people in, its hard for you and once you do you don't want to let them go and when they f*ck up you're like why did you do that to me? I gave you my feelings. I did everything for you,

I would so much rather have a few of good friends than a lot of fake friends

I cannot be who he wants me to be! that is why he is loosing his memory about me!

words hurt more then anything else can, because they last, sometimes forever

I made the choice to finally go because I cant stand this pain. Its time for my last tear to fall and me to smile again.

I wanted you to fight for me! I wanted you to say there is no one else that you could ever be with and that you would rather be alone than without me.

If a girl admits that she likes you, know that it took her every ounce of courage she has. Don't take her for granted.

I sit here crying,
not because I miss you,
but because I know
I'll never have a chance to hurt you
like you hurt me.

‎87% guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.

Once you lose yourself, you have two choices. Find the person you used to be, or lose that person completely Because sometimes you have to step outside of the person you've been and remember the person you were meant to be. The person you wanted to be. The person you are.

Yesterday was a great day and I'm sitting on the bus and I realize that none of my great days in my life matter without you. You're the one I want next to me when my dreams come true and you're the one I want next to me if they don't. As long as I have you... nothing else matters.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close