We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis annika,pa-share din naman sa akin ng blog.. panalo mga posts eh! =)thanks...
"Don't settle for someone who only buys you coffee.. go for someone who makes you one.." - effort counts a lot..
Masarap magmahal ng dalawa. Isang mahalaga, isang pinapaasa. Pag wala ang isa, pwede si isa. Pero what if nawala sila pareho? hahanap ka pa ba? o haharapin na lang ang salitang: DAPAT PALA TATLO SILA..
It's hard to wait for something you know will never happen.But it's harder to stop when you know it's everything you ever wanted.Is it turning over this time? Have we really changed our minds about each other's love? All the feelings that we used to share, I refuse to believe that you don't care.It never hurts to try if it’s for something that you can only find once in your lifetime…Ask me why I keep on loving you when it’s clear that you don’t feel the same way for me… The problem is that as much as I can’t force you to love me, I can’t force myself either to stop loving you.