We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
go straight to the girl he's calling honey. talk to her. parehas naman kayu babae, mas madali kayo magkakaintindihan (or magkakaalaman). take him out of the equation muna.
for me ..it shouldnt be like that.kasi kung talagang MAHAL ni bf si gf hindi siya gagawa ng bagay (or magsasalita man lang) na alam niyang makakasakit kay gf.
Is this still going on? I read my post back in 2011 pa. I had this experience when I had an LDR. I saw posts from a girl whom they are claiming they were best friends. The girl would post "i love you honey" and other lusty words. In the end, since we separated because of distance, they ended up having a child but didn't end up together. We met last year when he went here in Manila and he told me what happened with them.