watch now

Author Topic: US SERIES:Modern Family  (Read 60289 times)

freeswan

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #300 on: October 07, 2011, 11:56:18 pm »
nakakatawa talaga yung paghahanap kay Stella eh. ang galing naman ni Cam "Stella!!!!!!"

glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #301 on: October 08, 2011, 12:10:51 am »
we love modern family!
Kaya lang di pa ako makarelate dito sa thread... nagdadownload lang kasi si hubby nun eh....

Lovester

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #302 on: October 08, 2011, 12:19:45 am »
^Pati yung bata, sa Streetcar Named Desire din na play yung name. Blanche :) Kaya sabi ni Cam "Shut up. Mitchell would die." haha

Oo nga! Haha! Nagfefeeling marlon brando si Cam! 

OMG! Clive Bixby's back! (For this episode at least)

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #303 on: October 11, 2011, 11:24:14 pm »
Ako naman mas natawa kay Gloria. Es-tella!!!!! Haha. Pero funny nga yung kay Cam.
The other day nanonood akong Dawn of the Dead. 'Di ko mareconcile si Phil with the jerk he played in that movie. ;D

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #304 on: October 13, 2011, 02:29:54 pm »
Gloria: Are you ok, what is wrong?
Manny: I wanna be home schooled.
Gloria: Really Manny. Do you want me to learn new English.

haha

Nakakatawa din yung tackle ni Mitchell at ang pagiging ASSET ni Gloria.

strawberry

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #305 on: October 13, 2011, 03:26:01 pm »
^sis, Episode 5 yan? wala pa yan suking website ko. heh heh

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #306 on: October 13, 2011, 03:52:09 pm »
^Yes sis :)

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #307 on: October 13, 2011, 10:49:53 pm »
Funniest for me last night was Phil. Ang kulit. Overall, best episode so far :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #308 on: October 13, 2011, 10:53:55 pm »
^Grabe ginawa niya kay Alex haha!!!

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #309 on: October 13, 2011, 11:02:04 pm »
^ oo! haha. saka yung kay claire, panalo talaga. sumakit tiyan ko sa kanya kagabi. ;D

strawberry

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #310 on: October 13, 2011, 11:26:43 pm »
^ako din!   ;D

Mitchell: "do we have a plan? it doesn't seem like we have a plan...?"

Phil: "yeah i got a plan. either he gives us back the money or he gets a private performance from England Dan (puts up his left fist) and John Ford Coley! (and puts up his right fist)"    ;D  ;D  ;D

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #311 on: October 13, 2011, 11:34:12 pm »
^ nyaha oo. and jay (?) was all, "that's not even a real name."

Phil: What can I say? Powerful women turn me on. Michelle Obama, Oprah, Condoleezza Rice, Serena Williams...Wait... ;D

strawberry

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #312 on: October 14, 2011, 12:01:16 am »
^onga. isa pa yang linyang yan! hah hah hah!

may isa pang hirit si Phil --  yung may Crosby Stills and Nash ba yun? he said that after they were able to talk to the guy who got Haley's money. halata tuloy kung anong generation sya coz mga singers mga yun  ;D

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #313 on: October 15, 2011, 04:39:49 pm »
starting watching this.. :) 11 episodes down.. so far, i like it! pagkalabas palang ni Sophia Vergara eh tawang tawa nako!

inchiqueko

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #314 on: October 16, 2011, 07:35:59 am »
Been watching this show and I look forward to it every week.  It's just getting better :)

Phil to Claire : If you wanna fly, I won't hold your feet to the ground.  I wanna be the one to push you off the cliff.  (LOL!)

Claire : I think I'm gonna do it.

Phil: Go fly. (sabay tulak kay Claire *blagag!*)  ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 07:42:10 am by inchiqueko »

freeswan

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #315 on: October 16, 2011, 09:30:39 am »
lily: you went to a muppet show without me? sabay walk out. hahaha

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #316 on: October 17, 2011, 06:38:04 pm »
no wonder they won most of the emmys this year.. they're hilarious! season 2 nako.. ;D

Lovester

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #317 on: October 17, 2011, 09:06:25 pm »
Tawang tawa din ako sa "frozen assets" ni Luke. And the way he laughs whenever he says "assets". Even the kids are funny talaga sa show na to!

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #318 on: October 20, 2011, 02:20:34 pm »
Awww... ang cute ni Phil! Parang Phil episode today.

Bulldogs vs. Bullfrogs haha

Haley: Tonight was insane. Why did you have to act like that?
Phil: You were at that party. I see you talking to frat boys.
Haley: Isn't that why we're here? So I can experience college? I mean what are you gonna do when I actually go?
Phil: I don't know. Freak out, I think. Look. Your whole life my job has been to protect you. The job I kinda love and I feel like I'm being forced into early retirement. I just needed to find you to make sure you're okay for as long as I get to do that.
Haley: Ugh... Its just so like you. Pissed me off and then say something sweet. I'm not leaving until the Fall.
Phil: Maybe by then I can figure out how to put a force field around you. I'm working on that one since the first time I tried to fasten you into your car seat. I pinched your chunky little thigh.

---

Bravo to the writers! Ang galing sobra!


RiverSong

  • Guest
Re: US SERIES:Modern Family
« Reply #319 on: October 20, 2011, 06:02:39 pm »
Hayy Phil is the sweetest.

nakakatawa rin yung part n pinipilit ni Gloria si Jay na kausapin si Manny in case her kid is having some "Manny Time." Hehe.. How will you talk  to a kid about that without it getting awkward? :P Naalala ko tuloy yung scene sa Transformers 1 eh.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 06:06:10 pm by RiverSong »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close