We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis erikkjoy, kakatuwa naman yung kwento mo about kay Alex! Lalo tuloy ako na-excite sa party ng baby ko! I booked him din for my son's 1st bday party on July.
sis erikjoy: buti at nabawi ni alex ang glitch. ako din, gusto ko si alex. maraming satisfied clients eh. pero i tried na magweigh sa expenses ko. yung upgrade ko sa host-magician, hanggang kay chayno ang kinaya ng budget. sana kung magtaas man sya next year, minimal lang.
Hello mga sis!Those who had Symond just want to know ano po inclusions sa program nya? Meron din po ba syang sound system?TIA
Hi, have you tried Ms Lhen as party host/entertainer? I saw good feedbacks kasi about her sa SP. Parang i wanna try her sana. Any comments about her?
hi sis...yes we tried ms lhen during my cuz's 7th bday last nov 2011...recommended ko sya [textspeak!] sobrang professional, she undergone kidney surgery 5 days before the party, tas 1 day plang sya nkakalabas from the hospital during that time pero hindi niya nicancel yung booking...grabe after the party nlng sya ngkwento sakin...i was shocked [textspeak!] prang normal [textspeak!] sya nung mismong event e and we didnt notice na may sakit pla sya...sobrang thankful kme s knya [textspeak!] lahat ngenjoy kids and adults...and affordable ang rate...
Finally, I was able to book Glenn Angeles for my son's party gusto ko lang ask ang aking mga ka mommies here na nakapag try na/nakanood kay yoyo master..I got two (2) hours Party Hosting with Amazing Yoyo Show. (includes games facilitation candle blowing and other party activities,) I didn't get other host na sya na rin para di magulo... so not sure kung ok ba sya sa hosting ng party...Just wanna know your feedback about him... thanks[/quoteHi sashae. May I know what his rate is? Thanks
how much is the tf of leodini sis?i had ms. len last Saturday for my son's 4th birthday party. I got her due to good reviews in SP and the affordable rate. She's not Class A magician, Taglish medium in hosting, but all my guests, both kids and adults really enjoyed her program. She's super bubbly, energetic and pretty. No time limit, pa-games ng pa-games para maubos lahat ng madami kong prizes. The kids don't want to eat na nga nung sinasabi niyang eating time na, gusto pa daw nila ng games. I plan to get her in June uli kasi she has another set of program pa naman daw kaya kahit same crowd, bago pa din ang mapapanood. Sadly, booked na siya sa June