i haven't been to many places, but here is my list, not in any particular order..
1. Cagayan, sta ana- I felt like I was in Batanes (though di pa ako nakarating ng batanes)
2. Ilocos Norte, Pagudpud - though magkakalayo yung attractions, like the windmill, light house, blue lagoon.. we stayed in a tree house..=)
3. Palawan, Puerto Princesa - im just so proud that the underground river is part of the UNESCO World Heritage..
4. Zambales; Anawangin, Nagsasa, Capones, Camara - Island Hopping at it's best
5. Baguio City - Love thy own city..=) It was way better though when I was younger.. when there were more trees, less polluted, when you could enjoy walking up and down session rd without literally bumping someone. =)
6. Cebu - i only had like 2 hours to roam around but I did appreciate the city. would want to go back.
7. Batangas; Laiya, Nasugbo, calatagan - beach, beach, beach
8. La Union - surfing the waves, plus the locals are "nasimpet" (nice)
9. Pangasinan, Bolinao - Hundred Is, bangus when served fresh is super yummy
10. Kalinga Apayao, Tabuk - river rafting at the chico river
so far, yan pa lang napupuntahan ko..been to some places in benguet as well where i get to experience mini rice terraces..=D fort magsaysay, nueva ecija- where i watch soldiers parctice sky jumping, the hustle and bustle of manila, been to some laguna resort and at enchanted kingdom, tagaytay, pampanga
would love to travel around the philippines so badly-- so much places to go, so little time, not enough money--hahaha!!!