watch now

Author Topic: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(  (Read 72896 times)

GeminiTiger

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2014, 12:23:39 am »
Based sa mga reviews , effective daw yung GLYDERM after you give birth . Gave birth 2 weeks ago , haven't had the chance makapag-mall yet to buy but i'll definitely give it a shot .

Not sure why , pero may mga time na kumikirot yung stretchmarks ko ? Weird . Kayo din ba ?

thesweetestgirl08

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #121 on: November 06, 2014, 01:25:42 am »
hello

ako din i have stretch marks ..and ang hirap nya talaga alisin
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 10:44:07 am by mama squeak! »

prettysherry

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2014, 10:05:28 pm »
Want to try glyderm din but safe ba yun for nursing moms?

mslcgrey

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #123 on: November 13, 2014, 08:30:15 am »
i'm still pregnant but i do have stretchmarks due to weight gain before mapreggy sa thighs and butt area. our instructor sa childbirth class gave us samples of mustela products, one of which is the cream to prevent and minimize the appearance of stretchmarks. so i started using it and hubby notices that better na appearance ng mga stretchmarks ko.

before trying the mustela cream, i already use palmer's oil and before that cocoa butter when i found out i'm pregnant. so far wala akong stretchmarks sa tummy, i'm 7 months pregnant pala. i also keep myself hydrated.

i know having stretchmarks is also dependent on your skin's elasticity. so if nasa genes mo na elastic ang skin mo and nacontrol mo naman ang weight gain mo during pregnancy then you are one lucky girl.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2014, 04:15:48 pm »
With my daughter I developed a lot of stretchmarks, it was like a belt that went from one side of my hip to the other under my belly.

With this pregnancy I thought I would be luckier but I developed 1 stretchmark right next to my belly button at 36 weeks! Bright red pa! I immediately applied Beauty Formula petroleum cream with cocoa butter and it's significantly lightened. Will continue to apply everynight and hopefully no other stretchmark will develop.

loveleah

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #125 on: November 21, 2014, 09:28:08 am »
I think the linea negra and the stretch marks eventually goes away after a year up. I also heard of moms rubbing lotions to their bellies, I did not try this, but my stretch marks has gone lighter after a year .. Exercise helps din

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #126 on: November 28, 2014, 10:59:01 am »
When i was pregnant, i slathered (literally) sweet almond oil with vit. E and loccitane's almond supple skin oil on my belly, hips, butt and thighs. I did have any stretchmarks on my belly. After givingg birth, i still continue applying sweet almond oil on my belly, thighs, hips and butt to keep them hydrated while I lose my preggy weight. i noticed small red stretch marks on my left breast due to engorgement so i started applying bio-oil on that area lang with stretch marks. afte religiously doing so for 3 months, it faded/lightened tremendously.

jessie.marasigan

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #127 on: January 21, 2016, 02:40:21 pm »
Na-try ko yung Gly Derm after giving birth. Super lala ng tummy ko before - deep and super red na stretch marks. Sakto nakita ko to sa TV and decided to give it a try kahit medyo pricey. After around a month, kita ko na agad results. Di na ganun ka-red tapos compared before hindi na ganun kalalim. Will keep using it until hopefully barely noticeable na yung marks pero I have high hopes! :)

prettysherry

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2016, 09:55:20 pm »
G^sis are you breastfeeding ba? Do u know if it's safe to use glyderm while nursing?

jessie.marasigan

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #129 on: January 26, 2016, 04:02:40 pm »
G^sis are you breastfeeding ba? Do u know if it's safe to use glyderm while nursing?

Hi Sis! Yup. Nagtanong ako din sa fb page nila sabi pwede naman daw as long as malinis ng maayos yung nipple before breast feeding. :)

basha

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #130 on: January 29, 2016, 01:44:37 pm »
Ako naman, VCO works for me! I've been using it on my stretchmarks for 2 months and noticed na pag wala na yung alon alon na feeling pag hinahawakan yung tummy.

pandoralover

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #131 on: February 11, 2016, 02:06:39 pm »
Ako naman, VCO works for me! I've been using it on my stretchmarks for 2 months and noticed na pag wala na yung alon alon na feeling pag hinahawakan yung tummy.

Same here! I'm almost 36 weeks preggy and not a single stretch mark yet! :) Have been using VCO since 8 weeks hehe. I know genetics play a big part (my mom had no stretch marks in her 2 pregnancies), pero I think vital din na you keep your tummy well-moistured. :P

premiemommy

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #132 on: February 24, 2016, 10:50:33 am »
hi mga sis,
effective pa din kaya ang glyderm,kahit 10 mponths na nakakalipas simula ng manganak ako?

peppertale

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #133 on: March 08, 2016, 05:36:53 am »
During my teens hanggang nagbuntis ako, lagi ako nag lolotion specially sa tummy ko. I had a few stretchmarks and after I gave birth continues yung pag lalagay ko ng lotion.

I have tried sooper beaute skin saving salve few days after giving birth and so far ok naman ang results. Nag lighten na stretchmarks ko around my pusod. Then bumalik ako sa regular lotion routine ko.

8 months na baby ko, and I'm happy to say hindi na visible stretchmarks ko. Pede na nga mag 2 piece swim suit e hehe. I just need to do some core exercises para mawala na [textspeak!] pouch.

**petite ako at ang laki ko nagbuntis. Bloated pa nga ako nung nakabalik na ako sa work. I also think breastfeeding helped me loose my weight kaya lumiit tummy ko at naagapan ang stretchmarks.

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #134 on: March 09, 2016, 02:38:12 pm »
Not to sound negative but I banished all hopes about my tummy stretch marks. Tinanggap ko na lang at yung magiging future husband ko kailangan na din nya tanggapin na half zebra ako ;D

Luckily yung stretch marks ko below my belly button lang, di pa din pwede magtwo piece pero ok lang may kulambo naman pang swimming.

From what I gather, its considered a scar. Light color na yung akin, dati violet. 10 years ago ako nanganak pero yung lalim nung marks, wala nagbago kahit pa religiously ako naglalagay ng lotion.

Yung sa side ng butt cheeks ko, (although hindi dahil sa pregnancy) I noticed nag-lighten talaga ng bongga. Visible pa din pag tinitigan na lang. I switched to baby oil a few years back. Must have helped kasi yung lang ginamit ko

aNgelofThEMorning

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2016, 08:01:30 pm »
Even before I got pregnant, I apply lotion regularly all over my body and now at 6mos pregnant I'm seeing  stretchmarks on my tummy  :(  Even at night before going to sleep I apply baby oil sa tummy area pero wala pa rin. Lucky those hinde nagka-stretchmarks...

simang

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #136 on: April 22, 2016, 05:42:53 am »
Yung stretchmarks ko nagsilabasan lang nung 7 months along na ko, although minimal lang naman. Now at 33wks, may mga bago pa kong reddish marks especially sa right side navel. I havent tried putting anything sa tummy ko, pero I might try VCO. Although sabi ng sister ko nasa genetics din daw talaga. Sya kasi only a few months after manganak wala ng bakas ng stretchmarks.

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2016, 04:31:24 pm »
Hi sisses! Where can i buy VCO?

stylus

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2016, 08:21:59 am »
I use bio oil. Nakalagay sa pack na better to start applying during second trimester. So i assume safe ito gamitin while preggy. VCO kasi feeling ko matagal matuyo at dumidikit sa damit. Unlike bio oil mabilis lang sya matuyo.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: AFTER BIRTH STRETCHMARK TREATMENT :(
« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2016, 08:25:29 am »
I used bio oil tapos nangitim ang tummy ko parang nasunog na ewan. Then i shifted t0 Mustela, nawala yung itim parang nabakbak then no stretch marks at all. 39 wks and 56 days nako and walang stretch marks. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close