watch now

Author Topic: Finding the Perfect Pair of Jeans  (Read 54752 times)

annamarie88

  • Guest
Re: Finding the Perfect Pair of Jeans
« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2014, 01:53:47 am »
^hi sis! sayang nga eh, maganda sya sa una, wala na tambak na f21 na jeans ko, baka ndi na ako bumili sa kanila or if bibili man ako, hindi ko palagi gagamitin hehe

yung mango jeans ko na super slim na 3 colors, okay pa naman altho bago pa kasi, at bumaba kasi ako isang size (maiyabang lang na pumayat)  ;D pero yung kasabay na binili ko na zara, ibang klase kasi mas makapal sya, parang ang luwag na.. hmm mas mahal pa yun kesa mango..

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Finding the Perfect Pair of Jeans
« Reply #121 on: January 24, 2014, 09:13:46 am »
Same tyo sis lumuluwag sa f21 ano kayang klaseng jeans gamit nila ang mahal naman kasi ng ibang jeans hayyy
 

Same sentiments ... lumuluwang ang jeans ng Forever21.
Uniqlo parin ang favorite kong brand for jeans.

Mysticgrey

  • Guest
Re: Finding the Perfect Pair of Jeans
« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2014, 09:50:50 am »
im thanking VONDUTCH for their pants. fits me veryvery well! ang ganda pa ng tela nila. :)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Finding the Perfect Pair of Jeans
« Reply #123 on: January 24, 2014, 01:34:53 pm »
Uniqlo and Levi's demi curve

annamarie88

  • Guest
Re: Finding the Perfect Pair of Jeans
« Reply #124 on: January 24, 2014, 08:56:38 pm »
sis stylishmommy, magkano ba mga uniqlo pants? sis pink_sugar how bout levi's demi curve? :)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Finding the Perfect Pair of Jeans
« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2014, 09:53:26 pm »
^sis yung uniqlo pants na nabili ko is 1,990 tapos yung levi's demi curve is 2,990

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Finding the Perfect Pair of Jeans
« Reply #126 on: January 25, 2014, 09:19:27 am »
^^depende sa style sis ranging from 1200 to 2k but they're really worth it. I even got mine from a sale and its just 540 I think :)

annamarie88

  • Guest
Re: Finding the Perfect Pair of Jeans
« Reply #127 on: January 26, 2014, 02:41:05 am »
^
^^
thanks mga sis.. :) check ko nga uniqlo, naooverwhelm kasi ako sa dami nilang benta! hehe

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: All About DENIMS/MAONGS
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2014, 06:47:27 am »
I love tattered jeans!!

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: All About DENIMS/MAONGS
« Reply #129 on: January 31, 2014, 09:53:56 am »
^ako rin sis! relax lang ang peg pag naka tattered jeans. :-)

kikayako

  • Guest
Re: All About DENIMS/MAONGS
« Reply #130 on: February 17, 2014, 12:52:44 am »
I love the simplicity of Forever 21 denims plus a pair only costs PhP 500.00 (or even below PhP 500.00) :)

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: All About DENIMS/MAONGS
« Reply #131 on: February 17, 2014, 05:58:22 am »
I love the simplicity of Forever 21 denims plus a pair only costs PhP 500.00 (or even below PhP 500.00) :)


ganda sana kaso lumuluwag :(

kReeSH

  • Guest
Re: Finding the Perfect Pair of Jeans
« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2014, 07:36:28 am »
Magkano mga sis pa alter ng jeans sa Recto underpass? :-\

PrincessC

  • Guest
Re: Finding the Perfect Pair of Jeans
« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2014, 05:50:40 pm »
anong brands na di naman over sa mahal ang pwede sa petite?

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Finding the Perfect Pair of Jeans
« Reply #134 on: June 30, 2014, 12:11:12 pm »
^uniqlo has affordable good-fitting jeans. Pa-alter na lang if too big. :)

FN_Pat

  • Guest
Re: Finding the Perfect Pair of Jeans
« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2014, 11:39:53 am »
I know I'm late to the game, but Topshop's Jamie jeans are incredible! The fabric's very stretchy and comfy (there's nothing I hate more than jeans that won't let me move), and the high-waist rise sucks everything in.  ;) Problem ko parati with jeans is that maluwag sa waist but masikip sa hips and thighs.  ::) Kaya I was super amazed when I tried this style--I couldn't recommend it enough for curvy shapes!

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Finding the Perfect Pair of Jeans
« Reply #136 on: July 02, 2014, 02:02:42 pm »
^ i also love topshop! Baxter and leigh are my go-tos

saberjade

  • Guest
Re: All About DENIMS/MAONGS
« Reply #137 on: July 03, 2014, 12:07:32 pm »

I like Lee jeans. The jeans from Human don't fit me! Too tight on the legs, too loose on the waist!

Has anyone tried knit jeans? How is it?


mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Finding the Perfect Pair of Jeans
« Reply #138 on: July 05, 2014, 02:56:28 pm »
Lol, camel toe pala ang tawag dun, thanks to this thread :)

CH3

  • Guest
Re: All About DENIMS/MAONGS
« Reply #139 on: July 17, 2014, 06:19:48 pm »
Hello Girls,

Just wondering where can I find or buy this denim inspired jacket for kids like Denise Laurel son wear on her one of her Instagram post. I hope this link will work. Thank you.

http://instagram.com/p/qgLCo5LSpu/?modal=true

Please help me.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close