watch now

Author Topic: METATHIONE  (Read 243685 times)

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: METATHIONE
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2014, 05:36:32 pm »
i wanna try this kaso mahal. i wanna start with murang gluta siguro muna. san ba may stocks ng ph?

djcnl06

  • Guest
Re: METATHIONE
« Reply #121 on: July 19, 2014, 05:05:33 am »
advantage: it makes my sleep peaceful despite the summer heat

disadvantage: i get a breakout, those annoying little breakouts... i just had a diamond peel a week ago so i  should not get breakouts until few days before my period. they say it should clear it out, i do not see the clearing.

daily observation / transition: i feel my skin is getting lighter but not much but i don't see the glow yet.

start date + daily dose: July 6 2014 2 capsules after breakfast ( i am on night shift so its better to take the caps after my suppose to be dinner - which is breakfast for normal people )

hopeful28

  • Guest
Re: METATHIONE
« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2014, 08:13:00 pm »
hello sis, Im planning to take met to lighten my skin and go back to my normal complexion, nababad kasi masyado sa pool the past days, kaya lang im thinking if diba eto makakaapekto or had bad effects sa tulad ko na TTC. Thanks in advance.

djcnl06

  • Guest
Re: METATHIONE
« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2014, 02:36:14 am »
hello sis, Im planning to take met to lighten my skin and go back to my normal complexion, nababad kasi masyado sa pool the past days, kaya lang im thinking if diba eto makakaapekto or had bad effects sa tulad ko na TTC. Thanks in advance.

what is TTC?

for me minimal result lang ang MET, i am on my 2nd bottle and i have consumed half of it already. 2 caps a day kasi ako. but still, i dont see the result that others talk about. hindi din obvious yung rosy cheeks ko.. i dont see the glow, my face looks flat still and have been having breakouts which is annoying. i also bought MET soap and i have consumed 10% of it, i only use it on my face because its 1-2 shades darker than my neck so i have to lighten it up 2-3 shades. this is my 2nd week of using MET soap and my 6 weeks of MET caps. hoping to see visible result once i get my 3rd bottle.

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: METATHIONE
« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2014, 09:59:34 am »
yung old formulation of MET capsules I take 4x a day. twice in the morning, once sa lunch and another in the evening. After 3 months visible yung whitening kaso sobrang mahal. I assume may new package sila so nagreformulate ba? I have no idea cause I didnt buy na the ones in new packaging.

Yung old soap I used before--yung bilog na nasa plastic blue box. That one very effective 2 bars pa lang glowing na my face and legs. I still bought the new soap nila yung nasa paper box na blue pero medyo rectangular na yung shape. hindi na siya katulad ng old soap na much better imho.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: METATHIONE
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2014, 04:46:39 am »
saken naman naging effective mga 3months. dapat sabayan rin ng healthy living para glowing talaga.

nagugulat lang ako sa gluta thread, yung iba few weeks palang meron na daw effect. ngek, ano yun magic?!!! hahahaha

Mangoish

  • Guest
Re: METATHIONE
« Reply #126 on: October 07, 2014, 09:26:27 am »
MET was the first ever glutathione I've taken way back 2005 pa when it wasn't advertised yet. I got it from my best-friend's sister who is a doctor and yung friend niyang doctor din ang nagdala at nag start ng MET Tathione business sa Pinas. :) I was lucky enough to have tried the first MET. She sold it to me for 1,200-1,400 PHP then with an American brand na vit.C and they were good for a month. I don't remember exactly but I think I used it for 2 months. During the first month nakita ko na agad yung effect niya. I didn't use glutathione constantly so medyo bumabalik sa dati yung kulay ko. And paiba-iba ako ng brand kasi nga nagmahal na talaga ang MET dahil sa mga ads na rin nila and mataas na rin market value since effective naman talaga. I've also taken Grape See, Vit. E. Placenta and Collagen every now and then and used kojic and glutathione soap. Di ako consistent gumamit eh. Basta kailangan lang din lagi naka whitening lotion with sunblock. Use umbrella when you go out. :) 

YummyFai

  • Guest
Re: METATHIONE
« Reply #127 on: November 21, 2014, 03:14:53 am »
Yes, I agree metathione does not work in what they advertise. I am now switching to MAXGXL  my skin didnt go that white but it glows and finer. And I love it.

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: METATHIONE
« Reply #128 on: November 23, 2014, 10:53:25 am »
i tried this and even after just one day i got zits na agad.
another friend who continued using it despite my warning got major breakout
its horrible talaga. pero matigas ulo niya eh. sayang daw kasi pinambili niya. anyway, i think the algatrium from the new formula caused the zits on me.. kasi i tried the old formula which was okay naman.

px17

  • Guest
Re: METATHIONE
« Reply #129 on: November 28, 2014, 12:11:09 am »
may promo ang met. Free lotion if you purchase 1 bottle. The lotion costs around 800+. Selected watson branches daw sabi sa fb page nila.

mica_ela

  • Guest
Re: METATHIONE
« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2017, 12:20:31 am »
May side effect po ba na mag kakapimples pag mag tetake ng metathione?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close