We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello sa tanan!@ sis kylieshayne: kinsa ka sa istorya? istoryan pud ko ^_^
Try it sis kay grabeh kau kabaratu,tag P25 ra ang steamed rice per serving,Quail Egg Siomai - 6php/piece,lami pud ila chopsuey and sweet n sour pork..
Haha. Nakamention man gd akong ka workmate about ana, feling nko full cream milk to. Pero nakalimot man daw cya sa brand
Cebu peeps, can anyone do me a favor please? I want to buy 2 chocolate meringues (Php 90 per tub) in The Desserts Factory (Ayala Center, beside the Casa Verde), but I'm in Manila. If anyone can send it to me, I'll pay via bank deposit or gcash, double the price plus shipping fee. Just desperate to get one.