watch now

Author Topic: Estée Lauder  (Read 22669 times)

Kim

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2011, 11:41:34 pm »
^ Same here. I love EL's skincare products! Although I am always open to trying other brands, EL skincare is my true love.  :D  I've tried a few of their makeup (part of the GWP stuff I usually receive), and they're just okay, I think. Nothing too mind-blowing to write home about. Hehe.

So, anyways...  I've been using the Cyber White line for a few weeks now. I must say that the products from this line are quite effective at lightening (as in they've evened out) my facial skin tone. I had been frequenting the beach for months before I started using them. So my skin had not been at its best then.

Unfortunately tho, I keep forgetting to include my neck in my morning/evening beauty ritual, so my face is now waaay lighter than my neck. Haha!   ;D

___


I'm a huge fan of Estée Lauder's skincare products, specifically the Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex. I'm currently on my 2nd bottle, and I just love how it has made my skin smooth and supple.


I want this too! Loved the eye serum. Mga how much? Was originally thinking of getting the hydrationist lotion. Haven't really tried using a serum on my face regularly, but if it's worth it...


[hisana] -- Hi, sis! Sorry for the very late reply. Anyway, I got the Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex for about PHP 4,500 - if I remember correctly.


shane_ganda

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2011, 03:15:44 pm »
tanong ko lang meron kaya estee lauder sa Saudi?? sa riyadh

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2011, 09:14:18 pm »
Nagpunta ko kanina sa EL Gateway to check their new lipsticks. Maganda saka moisturizing yung formula pero di ko type yung raspberry scent at after taste kaya wala akong nabili. May stocks na nga pala nung Peach Nuance blush nila (yung dupe daw ng Mac Ripe Peach), Php1800.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2011, 09:28:36 pm »
I want to try ANR yung sa eyes kaso effective kaya talaga? haha I don't have that dark undereye circle but I want to start dun sa fine lines. Ayaw ko unahan ako.

Ysabelli

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2011, 09:41:41 pm »
^Oo nga maganda daw.

kimmidoll

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2012, 05:26:48 pm »
Anyone here who's using Double Wear in Ivory Beige? What's your shade in MAC also?

cherubin

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2012, 02:39:29 pm »
Wanna trythe ANR soon  ;)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2012, 01:28:37 am »
Any feedback on estee lauder's skincare programs? Want to try one sana :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2012, 01:35:27 am »
^ANR sa face palang nagagamit ko. Gusto ko sana try kaso walang suited for oily skin. Parang pang normal yung meron sila eh na pwede daw gamitin ng oily skin eh ayoko ng ganun haha

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2012, 01:41:43 am »
Haha buti hindi ko masyado problem yung oily, basta wag lang yung pang dry skin! Haha Gusto ko ma try yung isang buong routine. Either yung pang even out ng skintone or anti-aging. Haha estee lauder or clinique ang pinagpipilian ko na interested ako since sila yung nasa medyo affordable na price range at madaming positive feedbacks. I just don't know which program.

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2012, 09:55:29 am »
^^sis di ba parang mabaho ang ANR? Tried that before eh, parang bulok  na ewan ang amoy.  :-X

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2012, 11:04:36 am »
^Hindi ako nababahuan sis :)

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2014, 01:21:06 pm »
how much yung double wear? mauubos na mac ko Im planning to buy this

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2014, 07:16:15 pm »
^P2100

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2014, 08:28:35 pm »
a konti lang pala difference sa MAC.  Will have that on my list magaan na yung MAC foundie ko e. thanks sis!

sassa

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2014, 07:56:07 am »
I tried the Optimizing Serum. I saw the difference in just 2 days! I am often puyat but this serum just makes my skin smooth and radiant. I am very tempted to buy the whole bottle!

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2014, 01:10:06 am »
sassa: googled this. wala ako makita sa estee lauder. can you post a link to a pic?\

I think i am convinced na pagnaubos ko na yung sabi nila "dupe" for the advanced night repair, i switch to the actual estee lauder night repair or maybe lancome genefique.

delicatehummingbird

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2014, 11:29:47 am »
The ANR is really effective.

diamondsinthesky

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2014, 04:01:57 pm »
how much yung double wear? mauubos na mac ko Im planning to buy this

The ELDW Liquid Foundation retails at around P2,100. :)

sashikibuta

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2014, 02:33:15 am »
my cousin gave me estee lauder's hydrationist moisturizer. used it for more than 2 weeks now, it's good. no breakouts.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close