watch now

Author Topic: Estée Lauder  (Read 22608 times)

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2010, 02:40:09 am »
Ang ewan kasi talaga ng packaging, pang matanda talaga haha

I have the same impression, tapos nakakainis yung scent (is that Pleasures?)lasang lola, not that nakatikim na ko ng lola ha ;D

ads83

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2010, 11:22:04 am »
how much yung pure color in crystal baby??

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2010, 11:25:04 am »
^^haha!!!

^^Less than P1500 siya sis. Di ko lang matandaan exact price.

Msfi

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2010, 11:34:05 am »
i received a text message from EL Shang yesterday, may free tote bag daw for 7k minimum purchase, d ko pa lang nacheck kung anong bag yun

ads83

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2010, 11:52:06 am »
^^ok thanks.. :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2010, 07:59:21 pm »
^Welcome :)

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2011, 05:15:27 pm »
does anyone know if pure color crystal baby is available pa?

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2011, 09:26:26 pm »
According to Sam of Pixiwoo, Crystal Baby is not LE. I'm just not sure if we have stocks here sis

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2011, 09:33:33 pm »
Nakabili ako sa Rustan's Gateway pero like I always say, call them first para di sayang ang punta :)

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2011, 09:53:59 pm »
thanks for the replies. :) this brand always reminds me of my mom, hehe.

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2011, 10:05:19 pm »
Ditto sis. Although I'm starting to have a bit of interest in their blushes and lipsticks  ;D Maybe I'll try them one of these days.

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2011, 10:37:16 pm »
^^Favorite brand ito ng mom ko :).

^I have to say maganda quality and staying power ng blushes and lippies nila. Well at least yung mga hinihiram ko from my mom :)

byutijunkie

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2011, 10:48:59 pm »
love ko blushes nila super.  especially yung pink petal.  ang mahal lang. 

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2011, 11:07:41 pm »
I'm a huge fan of Estée Lauder's skincare products, specifically the Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex. I'm currently on my 2nd bottle, and I just love how it has made my skin smooth and supple.

I want this too! Loved the eye serum. Mga how much? Was originally thinking of getting the hydrationist lotion. Haven't really tried using a serum on my face regularly, but if it's worth it...

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2011, 11:55:01 pm »
love ko blushes nila super.  especially yung pink petal.  ang mahal lang.

I've been wanting to try their blushes since I saw swatches of the peachy ones (can't remember the names). I've read na the quality is really good. I should definitely check them out!

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2011, 12:07:57 am »
^Peach Nuance?

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2011, 12:12:29 am »
Yes! That and Radiant Peach. Thanks, sis Heatherette.

And I also want to try the LE lipstick in Wild Coral. I'm always drawn to coral and peachy blushes and lipsticks.

Ysabelli

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2011, 12:21:06 am »
I have the Advanced Night Repair, yung pang maintain. I have yet to buy the "antibiotic" thats to be used for 14 days only.

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2011, 09:36:59 pm »
love ko blushes nila super.  especially yung pink petal.  ang mahal lang.

Sis how much yung pink petal sa Rustan's? TIA :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2011, 09:41:40 pm »
Skincare lang ang type ko sa Estee Lauder. Make-ups, parang so so lang.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close