watch now

Author Topic: Estée Lauder  (Read 22637 times)

Kim

  • Guest
Estée Lauder
« on: July 25, 2010, 08:14:22 am »
I'm a huge fan of Estée Lauder's skincare products, specifically the Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex. I'm currently on my 2nd bottle, and I just love how it has made my skin smooth and supple.

Other EL products that I have are:

• EL Perfectionist Wrinkle Lifting Serum -- I mainly use this for my eye area. I believe it has silicone, so it really leaves a very smooth finish. What I don't like about this tho is that when I apply powder foundation, it tends to flake a bit or settle into fine lines.
• EL Optimizer Anti-Wrinkle/Lifting Boosting Lotion (toner) -- I haven't used this yet as I am not a fan of toners.  ;D
• EL Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Creme SPF 15 -- I have only tried using this last night. It's quite heavy and doesn't get absorbed by the skin easily. So I guess I would only be using this at night. When I woke up this morning tho, I like how smooth my skin feels, and how it makes my skin glow.
• EL Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser -- This one is perfect for my dry-combination skin.
• El Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara (black) -- I love this. It's true to its claim - no smudge!
• EL Pure Color Crystal Gloss in Star Pink -- It looks frosty white when applied on lips alone, so I only use this on top of my lipstick. I love how it makes my plain lipstick look creamy with just about the right amount of gloss.
 
I haven't tried EL's foundation and other makeup products yet, but I might try soon.

I hope you could give your feedback on EL products, too. Thanks!  :D




« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 09:07:20 am by Kim »

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 03:23:11 pm »
I have tried Estee Lauder lipsticks, eyeshadows, blushes and lipglosses. So far I like them. The texture of their e/s and blushes are nice and they last long. Yung lipstick nila that I've tried (Tea Rose yung shade) not drying sa lips. The lipglosses that I have are not sticky.

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 03:28:07 pm »
mY favorite foundation is Estee Lauder Double Wear stay-in-place make up SPF 10, super long lasting kahit pagpawisan ako and kahit nung nag swimming kami, di pa rin sya nawala sa face ko... super love it!

yellowbell

  • Guest
Re: Estée Lauder
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 10:25:32 pm »
I love their lipsticks coz its not drying on my lips. I'm loving blazing berry right now pero in terms of color selection mas madami akong gusto sa MAC.

belladonna

  • Guest
Estee Lauder double wear stay in place SPF10 best for oily skin?
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 04:59:49 am »
i heard many reviews about this product kaso i'm not sure kung kapid ba ng asian skin since europe brand ba ito? sikat sya sa makeup alley here's the link http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=26960/Double_Wear/Estee_Lauder/Liquid almost 1300 people ang comments dito sa product na ito!
most of them are oily skin! may naka try na ba nito? thanks

yellowbell

  • Guest
Re: Estee Lauder double wear stay in place SPF10 best for oily skin?
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 10:42:33 am »
^Naku sis nasa "to buy" list ko ngayon yang estee lauder double wear foundation na yan after watching a girl did a makeup tutorial sa YT the other day. Sabi niya kasi perfect daw ito for oily skin madami na daw siya na try na foundation pero eto daw talaga maganda sa oily skin.


belladonna

  • Guest
Re: Estee Lauder double wear stay in place SPF10 best for oily skin?
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 03:31:38 pm »
nako sis ako din! gusto ko talaga din i try ito! kaso wala pakong allowance hehe nako sis sa makeupalley super dami ng comments aboout this product! actually based sa mga nabasa ko hindi sya pwede sa dry skin! oily, combination or acne prone lang...

 :D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Estee Lauder double wear stay in place SPF10 best for oily skin?
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2010, 12:34:11 am »
It's 1950. :)

I tried it earlier at the Estee counter. The SA at EDS Shang was really nice. Applied it on my face (using my own brush) and it's been 5 hours and it's still intact. I was matched with Sand and it looked pale on me on the first few minutes but blended really well. My friend even said it looked natural after a while though he thought it didn't match my skin tone earlier.

My nose looks a little dewy but definitely not oily. My mom even said that it looks fresh. Will definitely buy one bottle after I use up my foundies. Hopefully, I don't break out with it.

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: Estee Lauder double wear stay in place SPF10 best for oily skin?
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2010, 08:22:09 am »
gusto ko din i-try to, substitute sa revlon colorstay

kaso, nabasa ko na ang konti lang ng laman ng packaging. ilang ml ba to, sisses?

berrygln

  • Guest
Re: Estee Lauder double wear stay in place SPF10 best for oily skin?
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2010, 08:41:16 am »
isa to sa favorite foundation ko. for oily talaga. :)

east_hyacinth

  • Guest
Re: Estee Lauder double wear stay in place SPF10 best for oily skin?
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2010, 11:18:42 am »
i've bought and finished a bottle before. it's like a semi-thinner version of colorstay with better shade range for yellow-toned girls. kasing-hirap din iblend ng colorstay because it dries VERY FAST.

pero i prefer the finish/flexibility of colorstay+mac studio fix fluid :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Estee Lauder double wear stay in place SPF10 best for oily skin?
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2010, 12:48:21 pm »
Uh, I woke up with a red spot on the side of my nose. I hope it's not because of this foundation.

berrygln

  • Guest
Re: Estee Lauder double wear stay in place SPF10 best for oily skin?
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2010, 07:55:17 pm »
yes parang colorstay siya. pero medyo mas thicker lang ang colorstay. 30ml din siya.

belladonna

  • Guest
Re: Estee Lauder double wear stay in place SPF10 best for oily skin?
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2010, 08:45:44 pm »
Hi mga sisses anong match ng NC30 ng mac sa EL? thanks

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Estee Lauder double wear stay in place SPF10 best for oily skin?
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2010, 08:50:41 pm »
^Sand or Tawny (according to Temptalia's Foundation Matrix)

belladonna

  • Guest
Re: Estee Lauder double wear stay in place SPF10 best for oily skin?
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2010, 09:09:22 pm »
^Sand or Tawny (according to Temptalia's Foundation Matrix)

Thaaaaanks ;)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Estee Lauder double wear stay in place SPF10 best for oily skin?
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2010, 09:11:02 pm »
^Welcome :)

goddessella

  • Guest
Re: Estee Lauder double wear stay in place SPF10 best for oily skin?
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2010, 09:28:29 pm »
i have this. bought it along with my other estee lauder loot.

i soooopeeeerrr love it! pero tinitipid ko sha, and i don't really need that much coverage. naiinitan kasi ako, kahit anong liquid foundation gamit ko. so ginagamit ko lang talaga sha as concealer, i only apply sa areas na may dark spot.. lasts a long time. especially if you set it with a powder foundation like mac studio fix.

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: Estee Lauder double wear stay in place SPF10 best for oily skin?
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2010, 08:20:20 am »
how about on its own, or with just plain powder, long lasting pa din?

goddessella

  • Guest
Re: Estee Lauder double wear stay in place SPF10 best for oily skin?
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 12:41:52 pm »
^i havent actually used it on its own lang, medyo sticky kasi for me pag hindi ko sine-set. pero i used it na as a full foundation, affords full coverage talaga and lasts a long time. i used body shop's loose powder to set it.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close