We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
All 5 of us (my parents for a separate trip, me and my 2 daughters) all got multiple entry visas. Didn't put any guarantor since we're entering as tourists. DIY pa nga. Didn't submit any hotel or plane ticket copies either. Just application forms, passports, daily itin, ITR for my mom..I'm a fulltime mom so just also my hubby's employment cert and ITR. Nothing else.
I'll be applying for my two kids aged 6 and 9. My hubby and I already have our multiple entry visas, what do I have to submit for my kids ba? Aside from the application forms, passports, itinerary...ano pa? Thanks in advance! =)
Applied sa Discovery Tour sa Makati, 800php lang dun.I've submitted Application Form with picture, Passport, ITR, NSO Birth Certificate, Bank Certificate, Affidavit of Support for my sister (student), COE.Sa sister ko: Application Form with picture, Passport, NSO Birth Certificate, School Certificate, Photocopy of School ID
well anyway, we're so enjoying Japan right now. andito kami until Tuesday.