watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles  (Read 11704 times)

velandra

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2011, 08:10:10 pm »
I've been meaning to watch The Mentalist for quite some time now. It seems right up my alley. Anong season na ba ngayon? I'll buy the dvd na [textspeak!] siguro and do a marathon. The premise of the show seems a lot like Psych though a bit darker lang.

I loved Grissom too! He was my all-time favorite character sa buong CSI franchise. I still watch CSI sometimes, pero hindi ko na inaabangan like dati. In fact, these days, I prefer CSI: NY over LV. I've never really liked Miami though...baka dahil sa cheesy one-liners ni Horatio.

Yep, crime (and medical) procedurals really teach you a lot of interesting stuff. It's partly the reason why I like watching these kinds of shows...

mslcgrey

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2011, 09:35:15 pm »
^ pareho tayo... nowadays, mas prefer ko na csi:ny ... mas interesting kasi mga cases nila and it's new york... iba talaga [textspeak!] character ng new york city to las vegas...never ko talaga nagustuhan ang csi:miami.... mostly because of horatio too...
 3 seasons na ang the mentalist... the upcoming season will be very exciting... di na lang ako magbibigay ng spoilers...
just watched earlier the latest epiosde of rizzoli and isles... it's good... kaya lang sana may matackle uli silang case regarding a serial killer... or ma-adapt nila din sa story [textspeak!] mga nasa books...

velandra

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2011, 10:13:18 pm »
^Thanks sis :)...This is the push I need to really start watching The Mentalist. I will definitely watch seasons 1-3 para I'm ready for the 4th one coming this fall.

I'm about to watch pa lang episode 7 of Rizzoli & Isles. I haven't read the books they are based on. Takot ako na I'll be nitpicking the inconsistencies and ma-diminish ang enjoyment ko sa show if I keep comparing it to the book. Like nung sa Women's Murder Club dati, which coincidentally starred Angie Harmon too.

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2011, 07:34:36 pm »
may nakikita akong resemblance between sasha alexander and jessica capshaw (from grey's)

velandra

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2011, 10:01:07 pm »
^yes, I see it too :).  It's even more prominent now that Sasha Alexander's hair color is lighter

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2011, 10:02:53 pm »
Mukhang maganda next week's episode. Based sa preview mukhang may serial killer ata na magbabalik.

velandra

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2011, 10:13:18 pm »
^Is this for episode 9 sis? I'm about to watch episode 8 pa lang.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2011, 10:15:19 pm »
^Yes, Episode 9 :)

prettynvain

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2011, 10:19:12 pm »
ayoko basahin yung book!!! kahit may na-dl ako na ebook.. hehe.. mas gusto ko panoorin tandem nilang 2.. plus frrost, vince and mrs. rizzoli sa fun..

velandra

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2011, 10:31:14 pm »
^same here. Baka kasi mahook ako sa books and I will keep comparing it with the tv show. TV shows rarely measure up sa books. Although some may argue that you can actually enjoy both...

mslcgrey

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2011, 11:32:49 pm »
still haven't downloaded the latest episode... wala pa sa site na kinukuhanan ko.... try ko uli tom or another site.... good to hear they will be encountering a new serial killer....
i think most of you will be enjoying the tv show compared to the book series... the show is way funnier than the series kasi nga darker [textspeak!] storylines sa books...

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2011, 04:32:16 am »
^yes, I see it too :).  It's even more prominent now that Sasha Alexander's hair color is lighter

na google ko (dahil na curious talaga ko) - the two are very good friends pala. kaya pareho sila ng mannerisms, the way they speak, smile, etc.

velandra

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2011, 07:20:19 pm »
^I didn't know they were friends in real life..

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2011, 06:30:12 pm »
The summer finale was so good!!!

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2012, 04:18:22 pm »
Season 3 na today! :)

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2012, 07:35:10 pm »
ang dami kasabay na premiere! di ko alam uunahin ko!

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2012, 10:35:02 pm »
Ngayon ko lang inuumpisahan ang series na ito.  Nakakatawa nga yung dialogue ng mga cast.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2012, 10:36:15 pm »
Hindi ko alam bakit pero nawalan ako ng gana bigla panuorin yung series. I haven't seen EPs 2 and 3 :p

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2012, 04:20:19 pm »
^ Baka kasi nag-away sila? But the second episode of the new season was really, really funny, slight mag-kaaway na lang sila.  ;D Didn't like the third one much.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Rizzoli & Isles
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2012, 04:26:52 pm »
^Kakatapos ko lang panuorin yung 2 episodes, mas maganda nga yung 2nd episode than the third.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close