We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
EMS is the cheapest. pero you can try DHL, FedEx. Goodluck with taxes though.
mga sis, if you are interested i could be the one to "fix" the package for you. hindi na dadaan sa customs. however, siyempre may certain fee per weight ng box 5kg & 10kg. pm me if interested.
^ from country of origin's EMS website. wala kasi tayo dito sa pinas na EMS site. or call the EMS office @ pasay.
^ Thank you, ako mag 7 days na tomorrow, kasama ba sa bilang 'yung holidays? Ano pa ibang shipping companies na-try mo? I tried Fedex = TAXXX! UPS = TAXXX! EMS = ang kupad. :p
Mga how much [textspeak!] tax na napay mo sis sa UPS or FEDEX? kase I tried EMS, after naship from china I got a notif card na my items were on hold and I have to pick it up sa pasay. I went to pasay and todo calculate naman c manang customs, halos half ng worth ng items na binili ko [textspeak!] siningil saken. Sinabi ko pa nga na 10% lang ang alam kong tax sa clothing and she insisted na 15% daw. Kahit na nakaindicate na as a "gift" [textspeak!] items di pinalampas. I can not forget that experience kase [textspeak!] mga kumukuha ng items din sa ems, nakikipagtawaran na babaan [textspeak!] sisingilin .