Author Topic: Break Up Lines  (Read 35182 times)

anir

  • Guest
Break Up Lines
« on: July 12, 2010, 05:05:48 pm »
share your favorite BREAK UP lines here girls... LOL okay guys could share too...

my famous break up line: "it's just that... I think we better off friends... maybe our relationship was just a mere friendship we misinterpreted into a great love affair"

ouch! it's okay... people come and go...  ;D ;D ;D


« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 05:04:14 pm by anir »

thamei

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 08:49:03 am »
the classic line : "gusto ko lang mapag-isa"

joyful_sherine

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 12:10:49 pm »
"It's just bad timing"...  ;D

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 12:29:37 pm »
It's not you.. it's me.. you deserve someone better.. someone who will have time for you.. super busy kasi ako eh. Harhar!

beck19

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 06:20:35 pm »
"this was far from my thoughts, but, i've fallen out of love... "

menice

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 08:52:26 pm »
it's not you, it's me. haha

kittypowerranger

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 10:05:28 pm »
^ same din haha
o kaya were not happy anymore so we might as well break it off!  ::)

chengkii

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 02:40:38 am »
I need space.

ms. independent

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 03:31:47 am »
hindi na enough yung love para magstay pa ako dito sa relationship na 'to. i guess we just grow separately. LOL

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 03:44:23 am »
it's not you, it's me. haha

one time ko lang ginamit ito. hindi nga ako marunong makipagbreak e. pero wala yung part na "haha". hehe!

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2010, 09:10:25 pm »
When I was 14, all I said on the phone:  You are not my boyfriend anymore,
          I have a new boyfriend.  Bye"
          (bad manners, charge it to immaturity)

The one after:    I want to spread my wings
                       (masyadong controlling kasi;  masyado akong kinakahon)

What I told my husband, before I decided to give him Just 1 Chance:
               My heart is tired.
               Do we even know each other now?
               I don't even see myself anymore. 
               We deserve to be happy every day,  so let us part.
Bow
l

ms. independent

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2010, 09:02:56 am »
^ wow sis.. evolving yung reasons and the lines.. =)

carmilina

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2010, 09:40:09 am »
one time ko lang ginamit ito. hindi nga ako marunong makipagbreak e. pero wala yung part na "haha". hehe!
^ako din, talagang nawal yun LOVe eh, kasi career na priority ko by that time eh

hersmart4ever

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2010, 11:52:10 am »
"It's better that we grow apart since we cannot grow together"

"This hurts me as much as it hurts you"

purplerainne

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2010, 09:17:42 pm »
Nung teenager pa ako, nasabihan na rin ako ng famous na "it's not you, it's me", priority ko studies ko.

wtf! nakakatawa na lang kapag naiisip ko ngayon. Syempre ako naman that time ay neneng nene pa so mega cry naman ako. Hindi ko pa alam that time na famous line pala yun. LOLs!

Shery

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2010, 09:32:18 pm »
"masaya pa ba tayo? ako hindi na.. gusto ko na mag isa.." LOL

"mahal pa sana kita.. kaso ayoko na.." - kakasabi ko lang yan 2 weeks ago..

jobelle1984

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2010, 08:10:20 pm »
paulit ulit na lang tong ganito nakakapagod na...nakakasawa na..

sheh-la22

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2010, 08:25:39 pm »
^ same with sis jobelle1984

> nakakapagod na nakakasawa, yun nga lang may word sa huli na "ayoko na, magkanya kanya  na tayo"

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2010, 09:05:10 pm »
I need to find myself.

Joycy

  • Guest
Re: Break Up Lines
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2010, 10:24:47 pm »
It's not you, it's me...
I need space...
We're better off as friends...
I dont love you anymore...
If you really love me, you'd let me go...
I dont want to keep hurting you...

Eto pa lang naisip ko.  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close