watch now

Author Topic: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?  (Read 84460 times)

simpleemie

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2014, 06:47:11 pm »
question.. pano kayo magpa tutor? as in for the entire school year or every grading exams lang? 

marose17

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2014, 08:35:40 pm »
^ Whole year.  My schedule does not make it possible for me to tutor my children on a daily basis.  I can only tutor them on weekends.  But their daily homework and quizzes, mabigat na so we really need help.

I even send my kids to the tutor a month before school starts to prepare them and make them familiar with the lessons to be taken up in school.  My kids enjoy naman, so go lang kami. :)

simpleemie

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2014, 06:13:51 am »
oh! I inquired yesterday sa tutorial center, i am planning na magpa tutor a month before this 2nd grading exams. Parang review lang for exams ang gusto ko, but then iniisip ko pa lang magiging sched nya parang naaawa na ko  :) May Kumon din kasi sya 2x a week. I still have a few days to think about this.
I can tutor him naman everyday but then wala sya focus pAg dito sa bahay. Feeling ko pag sa ibang tao mas nakikinig sya.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2014, 07:52:35 am »
anybody here who could recommend a good tutor (na affordable  :P) around Paranaque area?

simpleemie

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2014, 12:55:53 pm »
napagtanungan kong tutorial center 5,500 for 20 hrs consumable ng 1 month. mahal diba?

marose17

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2014, 01:02:14 pm »
^ That rate is at par with the tutorial centres in Katipunan and thereabouts.

jessica

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2014, 09:33:31 am »
Please sisters recommend a tutor along katipunan for a grade schooler. We tried na kumon, 1 1/2 years siya pero bitin, need pa ng kid ko for other subjects, kaya plan namin i-drop ang kumon, para tutor na lang, kuha lahat ng subjects. Good idea kaya? Thanks! 

simpleemie

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2014, 01:51:15 pm »
Kumon kasi is 2 subjects lang ang pede, and di rin sya tutorial. My son is enrolled in Kumon too and i see improvements talaga. I also plan na ipa tutor sya review for next grading exams lang but then namamahalan ako sa fee. Sana makapag decide nko.

help me mag decide  ;D

marose17

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2014, 06:29:48 pm »
^^ Ang dami along Katipunan and Esteban Abada/B. Gonzales and Loyola Heights Area.  Isa-isahin mo na lang, sis and find a tutor who will be a good fit for your child.

MSA
Ahead
1A
TLC
Ace
Expert Guides

to name a few.

You can also check the bulletin boards at Starbucks and Coffee Bean along Katipunan for clips of tutors and their contact numbers.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 12:59:54 pm by marose17 »

jessica

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2014, 06:51:48 pm »
Thanks sis, took note of those. I'll check them, at least may idea na ako. Minsan kasi pagod na akong mag check isa-isa sa traffic sa katipunan na nakaka drain naman talaga ng energy, lalu na siguro this coming Monday na isasara na ang mga U turn along katipunan (ooppss, OT na ata). Anyhow, thanks a lot sis!

marose17

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2014, 01:01:01 pm »
^ Sa area ng Katipunan and E. Abada marami doon, sis.

Pinakamalaki ang MSA and Ahead.  May sarili silang vans para sa kids na susunduin directly from school.  That's what I heard.

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2014, 09:27:23 pm »
I inquired sa school sa labas lang ng condo namin. It's 300/session (2hrs). I have time naman to assist him with his homework pero most of the time he doesnt want to focus especially if its reading na. Hindi ko din kasi alam pano magturo ng reading sa 5 year old na bata.

Ok lang kaya kung 2X a week lang siya magpatutor? Like Tuesday and Thursday lang.?

simpleemie

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2014, 11:05:52 pm »
I inquired sa school sa labas lang ng condo namin. It's 300/session (2hrs). I have time naman to assist him with his homework pero most of the time he doesnt want to focus especially if its reading na. Hindi ko din kasi alam pano magturo ng reading sa 5 year old na bata.

Ok lang kaya kung 2X a week lang siya magpatutor? Like Tuesday and Thursday lang.?

same here sis, kaya ko din magturo but then wala syang focus pag ako kaharap nya. Saka minsan biglaang busy din kaya im considering talaga tutor, pero parang nagu guilty naman ako iasa sa iba pagtu tutor sa kanya.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2014, 11:59:49 pm »
^ Why will you feel guilty if you think your child can focus more if another person is tutoring him on a specific subject? 

Hiring a tutor does not mean that you will relinquish being your child's first/primary tutor.  I still tutor my kids though only on weekends.

Bottom line, do what you think is best for your child. :)

Re reading, I don't know if this will help but there is no harm in sharing what I do.  I have read books to my children since they were in my womb. :)  Even now that they can read chapter books, I still make it a point to read to them.  They enjoy it and they still ask me to read for them.  I ask them questions to test their comprehension.  I also make it a point to explain words and idiomatic expressions that they are not familiar with.  I point out phonographs, digraphs, compound words, word patterns, etc. and relate it to their lessons. I make sure I pronounce words correctly.   I also expose them to books by taking them to the bookstore on a weekly basis.

There are reading specialists, by the way, just in case you are really worried.  But if gusto lang ma-supplement, a tutor will do.  The Learning Library is a good place if you want to strengthen your child's reading skills. :)

« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 12:13:50 am by marose17 »

mimmi

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2014, 08:39:24 am »
My daughter's in Kumon. Unlike usual tutors na nagfofocus lang sa assignment ng student or teaching a subject like they do in schools, Kumon teaches mastery of the subject and discipline. They start on a level that's lower than your kid's current para mas mahasa. Tapos they have worksheets done at home para lagi silang mapractice. I paid a one-time enrollment fee of 500 and then, a monthly of 1800 per subject. The tuition comes with a Kumon bag na rin :)

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2014, 11:02:14 pm »
^^ Hi sis. Can you please enlighten me about Kumon? I am also interested and wants to enroll my son there. Yun din kasi ang gusto namin sa anak namin e. Yung behavior mismo towards his studies. Kaya namin sa Math pero sa reading hindi namin pareho alam pano ituro sa kanya. Sayang naman kasi he loves books e. We have a mini library for him kasi he prefers buying books than toys. And nagkukunyari siya lagi na nagbababasa. hehe Pero he doesnt know how to read yet. :)

Ok ba ang Kumon? Sulit naman siya? Pano yung lessons? How many hours and how many days per week?

simpleemie

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2014, 12:07:45 pm »
My son is on his 6th month now in Kumon. Super happy ako kasi ang laki talaga ng improvement nya. 2x a week sa center and everyday worksheet sa house.

sis marose17, thanks. oo nga naman di naman ako dapat ma guilty.  :)

bea_wang

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2014, 11:45:27 am »
I work as a private tutor. Yung rate depende sa grade level, subjects to be taught at kung monthly or per hour. I go to my kids' homes (I call my tutees my kids). Pag preschool and grade school, I usually prefer na monthly rate kasi they need help almost everyday kasi lagi may homework. Pag high school na, per hour and by appointment kasi they need to learn to be independent and develop their own study habits.

I graduated from UP and I used to work at MSA. I still do part time work there pag free ako. I chose to do tutoring kesa magturo sa school kasi mas hawak ko oras ko and I can homeschool my kids in the morning. Pag afternoon, magtutor na ko until mga dinner time.

Pag weekends, I also do tutoring kapag meron nagpaappointment. Pero those appointments, hindi siya on-call na out of the blue na lang. The parents will pay a certain amount for a certain number of hours that they will consume. I will then talk to the kid and keep myself updated with his/her lessons kahit sa text lang. Ayoko kasi ng biglaan lalo na yung mga nagpapatutor lang kapag exams na. I hate cramming. It's too much pressure for me and hindi ko alam learning style ng kid so it's just gonna be a failure. If nag-avail ng "package" at least alam ko na I have to be ready when the kid needs tutoring. I also like talking to the parents para updated din sila sa mga nangyayari.

I tutor all subjects (Math, English, Science, AP, etc.) pero for some grade levels, kelangan ng advance prep. I try to study beforehand and of course, Google.

thumbs up tutorial

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2015, 11:48:17 am »
Hello po,

I'm a new member and super happy regarding sa naghahanap ng Home based Tutor don't hesitate to call  me ( 0943 4880 390) . Thumbs Up Tutorial offers tutorial services from Preschool- College.
Preschool- 350/ hour ( Maximum of 1.5 hours ) . Elementary - 300/ hour ( maximum of 2 hours). High School - 450/ hour ( maximum of 2 hours), College - 750 per hour ( maximum of 1.5 hours).

   Teachers are talented  education professional with diverse experience in planning and implementing various activities for promoting physical, social, emotional and intellectual growth of children.
   Early childhood Teacher specializing in child psychology and development.
   Recognizes the importance of the parent-child bond and believes in regularly communicating with each parent.
   Creative pre-school Teacher adopt at continually implementing current trends in early childhood curriculum.

Tu-tees are came from Miriam School, Claret School, New Era University, OB Montessori , UP ( grade school)

Maraming salamat po  :)

mommyjazz

  • Guest
Re: magkano na ang tutors ngayon?
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2015, 02:32:06 pm »
Enrolled my son here. Affordable tutorial center in Makati. Lumalabas nasa P200/day for 2-3hrs session. The rate I got is 4K for 5 days/week, 2-3hrs/session. They help with projects din.

http://cbhinaltutorial.com/

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-m5nQbHXNURs/Vc1yBYTwGHI/AAAAAAAAJkY/atpYSzyZpbk/s720-Ic42/cbhinal.jpg

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close