watch now

Author Topic: Best local nail polish  (Read 77068 times)

murasaki

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #140 on: July 19, 2011, 07:28:17 pm »

Bvrly08

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2011, 05:28:50 pm »
I usually use OPI and NYC. I tried bobbie di ko gusto quality sheer lang and difficult to work with! Caronia I have yet to try pa.
curious ako sa cutex san nakakabili nito?

izzybaby

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2011, 05:37:37 pm »
^ sa landmark meron. a little less than hundred bucks.

Bvrly08

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2011, 06:59:11 pm »
^thanks sis :) merob bang may notd using cutex dito?

lytblu

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2011, 11:35:55 pm »
anong local brand ang meron crack polish?

Calixta

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2011, 12:02:43 am »
I usually use OPI and NYC. I tried bobbie di ko gusto quality sheer lang and difficult to work with! Caronia I have yet to try pa.
curious ako sa cutex san nakakabili nito?


Where do u buy your OPI sis? sa Rustans? I've seen Cutex in SM Beauty sections. =)

murasaki

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #146 on: July 25, 2011, 09:48:46 am »
Hi girls! here's my NOTD of Cutex in skip top coat for best result collection. it's matte or kinda velvety fave ko yung blue super ganda. hindi ko pa nagagamit yung green though.

http://eyeabs30.blogspot.com/2011/07/cutex-matte-nail-polish.html

Bvrly08

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #147 on: July 25, 2011, 03:14:48 pm »
^^^^sis puro pabili lang from the US. mas maganda pa nga IMO ang NYC polishes kahit na drugstore brand lang
yun sa states. yung co-worker ko may cutex "coral" ang shade ang ganda talaga parang turquoise sya super lemming ko!

17arci

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #148 on: July 29, 2011, 04:14:10 pm »
I still trust Caronia pero I tried Chic last night and ok naman so far.

Ayoko ng Bobbie parang di ko ma-grip yung brush nang maige.

I'll try Cutex next time :)

iheartkitsch

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #149 on: July 29, 2011, 05:17:07 pm »
ganda ng bobbie foil it collection. mas like ko na ito sa holoprism =))

di naman local ang cutex di ba?

murasaki

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #150 on: August 07, 2011, 01:26:53 am »
local brand called 24K in dazzling colors collection...this is love love love...to view the pictures click below  ;) ;)

http://eyeabs30.blogspot.com/2011/08/cutex-and-24k-nail-polish.html

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #151 on: September 01, 2011, 05:15:47 pm »
Ano ang best nude color nail polish there is in the market?  Thanks....

chamcham_natera

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2011, 10:38:01 am »
bobbi

ang caronia kasi 3 apply pa bago ko maachieve yung richness nung color

murasaki

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2011, 10:44:50 am »
Here's my Nail art using Bobbie in Orange Juice applied 3 coats to achieve my desired opacity.

lawrencelourdes

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2011, 08:40:34 pm »
I love caronia and bobbie!  ;)

fruityp0p

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #155 on: October 25, 2011, 06:55:20 pm »
anong local top coat maganda para pampashine/gloss?

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #156 on: October 25, 2011, 10:05:47 pm »
anong local brand ang meron crack polish?

meron nito sa Landmark. Forgot lang the name of the polish. Parang Oh My Crack ata. Php34 lang.

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #157 on: October 25, 2011, 11:19:42 pm »
The salon in UM beside DLSU Taft uses EPSA nail polish, local lang daw and inexpensive pero ang ganda ng quality! Para syang Essie and OPI, Kaya lang di ata nabibili sa malls, may nagsu-supply lang daw sa salon...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 11:22:49 pm by bestfriendnijerome »

garnet_girl

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #158 on: October 26, 2011, 12:12:04 pm »
I like Bobbie and now 24k.

But aside from 24k, what other local brands that have really nice multichromes? I used Crazy Green from their Magic Colors line, 3 coats pero parang manipis pa rin. I wonder if I have to put on a base coat first.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 12:14:59 pm by garnet_girl »

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: Best local nail polish
« Reply #159 on: October 26, 2011, 09:46:38 pm »
Liking Bobbie nail polishes right now.

Vamp - bright red, pwede na 1 coat lang.

Bronzer - shimmery dark bronze.

Emerald - frosted green, need 3-4 coats kasi sheer. not liking this as much as the other two.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close