watch now

Author Topic: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?  (Read 35034 times)

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2016, 02:22:16 pm »
Yes, kasi I usually go for liquid foundation at dark/strong lipstick lang. I am not into contouring kaya I can say na parehas lang, medyo maputla lang pag walang make up.  :)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #181 on: October 30, 2016, 03:26:39 pm »
Dapat naman talaga sa office/daily makeup yung no makeup look lang. Yung fresh lang.
Though minsan di ko na namamalayan halos naka full makeup na. Haha.  ;D

iceicebaby

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #182 on: November 02, 2016, 06:51:27 am »
I look different pero hindi naman overly dramatic (parang Michelle Phan levels). Lol. I have dark undereye and acne blemishes that I cover. And also kilay. Without makeup, wala na talaga akong confidence. I used to look good without nothing on pero not anymore. My age is catching up to me. So thank God for makeup!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close