watch now

Author Topic: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?  (Read 35109 times)

agua.oxinada

  • Guest
Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« on: July 06, 2010, 04:20:55 pm »
Hi everyone! Just created this thread.. Lol. I just wonder how you girls look like with or without make-up on.. (much better if there'll be photos included)

I know few girls that doesn't look like theirselves anymore with makeup on.. As in major transformation!

Some naman are more on enhancing their features lang.

How about you?  ;)

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 04:32:09 pm »
i dont know cause i havent tried it. di ako marunong mag make up eh. pero totoo yan, may iba pag naka make up parang major transformation na.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 04:42:07 pm »
sometimes I just enhance my features since I haven't got bad skin naman. but sometimes I go all the way and look different.

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 04:50:43 pm »
Ako feeling ko nagttransform talaga ko pag nagmake-up.
Kasi pag naka make-up mas naeenhance and we can't deny the fact na mas gumaganda at mas nagkaka-ichura.

Pero there are some din naman na mas maganda kapag bare-faced  :)

cherub.rock

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 05:38:42 pm »
kapag light or minimal make-up lang, i look better.. i think. just to enhance the face lang. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 05:45:01 pm »
I still look like myself. I'm a minimalist when it comes to make up so I go for the natural look. I think make up is supposed to be used to simply enhance your natural features and not be put on like a mask that will definitely change your face. I don't like putting a lot of stuff on my face like layer after layer of something as it feels heavy and seems unnatural.

prisma

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 06:23:50 pm »
of course!! ;D

isha

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 06:32:56 pm »
^^ i agree sis. Minimalist din ako when it comes to makeup but with work recently i literally look pangit without any makeup on..i need heavy duty concealer for my eyes,kasi dark na nga undereye circles ko may redness pa..huhu kainis..i look so much better and alive with makeup on.i'm not going to deny that i need it talaga pero meron talagang ibang girls na pretty without anything.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2010, 07:04:55 pm »
^if it is for personal everyday use, it is meant to be that way. But the beginnings of make-up were for stage, and as such, there people, like myself, who see make-up as an art. Although I still cannot do a total transformation wherein you won't recognize me when I have make-up on, there are people who can and I admire them. These people are the ones with great skills. Not just your next door MUA who ca enhance your features, because those tricks are easily learned.

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 07:47:11 pm »
Pangit din palang sanayin yung sarili na palaging naka make-up noh?
Yun tipong palaging naka-camouflage yung mga imperfections mo..
Kasi pati yung mga tao around you nasasanay sa ganuong ichura mo, high maintenance talaga.

yellowbell

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 08:58:22 pm »
Yes i still look myself kasi hindi naman ako makapal mag makeup just the basic like sunblock, foundation, eyeshadow, blush, lipstick and gloss. I know some people kasi like layering ... may primer, bb creams, concealers, may liquid at powder foundation, may loose powder, bronzers, etc. I just don't like that personally kasi parang it's too heavy na on my face.

I agree with sis ladychris17 ... i admire those who are really good at makeup and can transform themselves ... ako i wish to experience that too ... yung totally maiba itsura ko pero for that purpose only.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2010, 09:55:31 pm »
Pag normal days lang, I still look like myself. Pero I need color in my cheeks, otherwise, I look dead haha Pale kasi sobra skin ko. On special occasions naman, I go all out. Kasi minsan ka lang naman maka-all out makeup. I remembered a friend told me na di niya daw ako nakilala sa picture :) Nag-iba daw kasi itsura ko haha!

WhizDy

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2010, 10:05:38 pm »
^ agree. ganyan din ako sis,pag special occasions lang ako naghe heavy makeup. time consuming din kasi pag everyday naka party look ka, LOL ;D

mharickar

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2010, 10:13:30 pm »
nope.. haha... di naman kasi ako talaga gumagamit ng make-up, siguro pag feel ko lang, blush on lang ginagamit ko..  ;D

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 10:16:14 pm »
^^True. Tsaka pag special occasion, masaya mag-makeup. It can really transform you at ang pangit naman if you go to say, a wedding tapos barefaced ka lang. Its fun to play with colors.

I've been a no makeup user for ermmm... (ayaw ko reveal age ko haha), mga 20+ years na. Just started 2 years ago mag-makeup kaya naaliw ako mag-makeup haha!

snix

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2010, 10:23:29 pm »
yes and no.. depende sa nagmamakeup kung bakla o mama ko lang..  ;D pag mama ko kasi light lang pero pag sa mga salon, kinakapalan nila

pero kasi hindi ako mahilig magmakeup.. makeup lang talaga ko on special occassions.. yung huli kong makeup nung gumraduate ako ng march.. since bihira lang ako magmakeup, pag nagmakeup ako naninibago mga tao at yung iba hindi ako nakikilala

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2010, 10:31:25 pm »
Of course!
But of course, of course, of course, I look so much better if made up by my favorite make up artists.   :)

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 01:13:40 am »
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?

Yes, but a more tired, splotchy, spotty me. Hehe.

edit: hehe, akala ko, Do you still look like YOURSELF even withOUT make-up on? antok na.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 11:09:09 pm by daisychain »

ms. independent

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2010, 01:45:04 am »
a lot different. people will really notice the difference because i usually don't wear make up. so pag naman naka make up, pansin talaga.

shasta

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2010, 02:02:46 am »
When I use concealer I look more Chinese.

Other than that, the major transformation is attributed to lack of eyewear, so makeup just enhances my features, but doesn't transform them to make me look like someone else. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close