watch now

Author Topic: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA  (Read 66400 times)

Dacian

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2013, 10:56:48 am »
@gian18
how much tuition sa Little Presidents Learning Palace?

dawn13

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2013, 12:45:02 pm »
@Dacian 50k per sem, 2 sem/year so 100k sis..

katkat

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2013, 01:15:39 pm »
any feedback po re God's Shepherd Learning Center? It's in quiricada st. sta. cruz manila. Near the former kinderhall. 2-3 teachers 15 students. w/ morning & afternoon class.

thanks po in advance.

hayne22

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2013, 06:34:53 am »
^ i dont have any feedback about God's Shepherd LC pero i enrolled my son before sa kinderhall sobrang gusto ko dun as well as my son kaso lang lumipat na sila e hindi na sya ganon ka accessible sakin kaya sa ibang preschool ko na lang sya nilipat..sayang nga kase alam na nila teacher len ang ugali nya heheh.

katkat

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2013, 09:49:22 am »
^thanks sis. yes lumipat na sila sa alvarez st. lang. Saka nagpalit na rin ng name, "playroom" na sila ngayon, nung nag-inquire ako 41k cash, tf & misc. na.  :)

sky_butterfly17

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2013, 11:36:52 am »
sis hayne22, how much TF sa kinderhall? sa may oroqueta yun di ba?

hayne22

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2013, 11:44:31 am »
^ sis wala ng kinderhall sa oroquieta..nilipat na sya sa may alvarez "playroom" na yung name ng school sa dulong part na yun,yung nadaanan ng jeep pa quiapo..so medyo malayo na sya for us..according to sis katkat 41k ang tf nila..ako kase before end of the year ko na sya naenroll so every month 5k ang tf namen good for 8 hrs na yun..

sky_butterfly17

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2013, 12:09:53 pm »
ah nalipat na pala sya. parang nakita ko pa yun last 2 weeks ago.. eh yung sa p.guevarra na toddler school alam mo ba yun? taga saan ka sis?

katkat

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2013, 12:54:34 pm »
^sis, Heidelberg Preschool? eto lang nakita ko sa p.guevarra. no idea hehe.

AnneMP

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2013, 06:02:34 am »
The school director of my daughter's previous school just called me last night asking if I was still planning to re-enroll my turning-3-this-year daughter.  I told her the truth that my parents were the ones sponsoring my daughter the last school year, but this year, there won't be any more grandsponsors (since we moved out of their house) :D  And so I said that as of now, I have no budget for their school. 

But she told me that they could adjust the fees and classes for my Via.  I wonder how much adjustment she could make for my daughter.

I tried enrolling my daughter to other schools for pre-primary classes.  I am at work almost all the time (7 days a week) and I have no more time to teach my daughter intensively as a mother ought to do.  I am kind of disappointed because this is the stage in which her brain is most "absorbent".   

Unfortunately, those other more affordable schools don't accept students her age.  I told them that she has already gone to toddler school the past school year already.  They told me they don't have those kinds of classes.  And so it was decided (until now) that she isn't going to any school this year. 

This, I told the directress of Greenmeadows Learning Center (in Libis).  She persuaded me that they REALLY could adjust.  And she scheduled my Via at one this afternoon for assessment as to which level and what kind of classes she is going to attend if we decide she's going back there. 

I want her to attend THAT school so badly but P45K per sem is just too much for a family just starting out on their own.  I doubt the grandsponsors would be glad to share some of those P45K right now.  :)  But I'll see later if we would be able to afford again. 

Anyways, I attended the commencement exercise of my nephew who went there himself.  100% of the students from that school entered the Big Schools successfully.  GLC is a really really good school.  So for parents who have the means, I highly recommend it for their kids. 

clod0327

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2013, 02:37:40 pm »
So glad to have discovered this thread. Im looking or a preschool also for my 4 YO son. He is currently enrolled now at Kinder Explorers in San Juan but I'm not that happy with the school and gusto ko magkalapit na sila sister nya who studies in SSC manila.

A friend recommended Kinderbrite. They have a branch daw in Moriones and another one in Taft. Ok ba sila mga sis? Or if may ibang schools pa kayo ma reco in Manila or Makati area sana.

Thanks in advance.

Abie

purplelime

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2013, 01:51:08 am »
^ hi sis, we did an ocular sa Kinderbrite Moriones this year and medyo hindi namin nagustuhan yung place cos super cramped and nasa third floor pa. hindi na kami masyado nag inquire about the methods and whatnot cos place pa lang medyo hindi na kami okay. I suggest you do an ocular sa Taft branch baka mas maganda, sayang nga cos I've been hearing good things about them too.

winnie_the_martian

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2013, 06:50:50 pm »
I enrolled my son today at My Playschool Learning Center along Moriones. After checking out Playschool and Amazing Kids in Pacheco, Tondo -- I preferred the fact that there are only 10 students per class and the teachers seem very qualified (M.A. in Child Psychology).

They also moved na, they're at the ground floor of the building and entrance is along Sto.Cristo side. My son will be incoming kinder this school year. :)

hi sissy san po bandan itong my playschool? do you have their number? How much po ag tuition? My daughter turned 3 and i am checking schools for kinder kelangan 4 yo na by June :( She just turned 3 last October.

mommies i am from hermosa tondo, any recommendations? I am thinking of Laconsolacion in caloocan... I want to have other options sana, hope you guys can recommend.

Thanks!

purplelime

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2013, 10:33:47 pm »
@winnie, along Moriones near Shell gas station. Medyo tago yung school, nsa side street yung entrance. basta the bldg with Harbor Square salon and a pharmacy sa tabi. Here's their FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/MyPlayschoolLearningCenter

Total amount we spent is 22k for the whole year including books, uniform. Why not try nursery classes for her first? I enrolled my son when he just turned 3, nursery sya noon

candy_tone

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2013, 08:26:44 am »
i enrolled my son at Power Minds Learning Center formerly apples & oranges here in malabon. Kakapasok lang niya ng school last Nov.4. Tuition fee is around 42K for the half year chinese class included. 2 hours lang yung classes. The first week  my son cries whenever he doesn't see me in his classroom. After 1.5 weeks i left him on his own na. I've noticed that he's more outspoken he just turned 3 and he's such a quick learner he can count from 1-30 in mandarin and he knows the colors in mandarin. Nong una kasi he doesnt want to participate in any activities... (dancing, writing, etc) whenever the teacher calls him he doesn't want to stand up and cries easily But now he's adjusting na sana mag tuloy-tuloy na i plan to transfer him to a big school next year
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:32:49 am by candy_tone »

sky_butterfly17

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2014, 03:36:17 pm »
Hi, Any feedback on Heidelberg PreSchool at P.guevarra near SM San Lazaro?

winnie_the_martian

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2014, 07:12:09 pm »
@winnie, along Moriones near Shell gas station. Medyo tago yung school, nsa side street yung entrance. basta the bldg with Harbor Square salon and a pharmacy sa tabi. Here's their FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/MyPlayschoolLearningCenter

Total amount we spent is 22k for the whole year including books, uniform. Why not try nursery classes for her first? I enrolled my son when he just turned 3, nursery sya noon


hi sissy, thanks for the feedback. I plan to enroll my daughter sa Angels Home Learning Center in Juan Luna st. She is currently taking summer classes ng reading and writing. I plan to check out other schools pa like Moving Every Morning in OBrero pero if ever dun na sya ren magenroll sa Angels Home. She is enjoying her time there plus I am happy with her progress,

mikaela325

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2014, 10:34:26 pm »
Enrolled my 2 yr old na sa toddler class. Tapos na sukatan ng uniform. Pabor sakin kasi same time sila ng pasok ng kuya nya na nursery naman. Same school.

sistah!

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2014, 04:50:34 pm »
my daughter is almost 2 and a half. i went to a toddler school in our village and she told me that i need to get my daughter assessed with a dev ped because she doesnt talk as clearly. syempre nalungkot ako kasi sabi nya hindi daw nila tatanggapin ang anak ko without the assessment.

when i talked to our pedia and a couple of other mom friends, they said my daughter shows no sign of delay naman and that even if her speech is not super clear yet, ok pa rin daw because she's normal for her age. bumalik pa kami ulit sa school and talagang without the dev ped assessment, hindi daw talaga pwede. medyo naiinis na talaga yung pedia namin dahil dito. he does not endorse this.

anyway, ask ko lang din if this is a requirement kasi my friends are telling me to just find another toddler school kasi at 2 and a half, parang play school type ang activities and that this will be a good measure if my daughter can socialize with classmates and can keep up with the teacher. lahat ba need ng dev ped endorsement before enrollment?

mikaela325

  • Guest
Re: TODDLER'S SCHOOLS IN MANILA
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2014, 07:36:11 pm »
^sa children ko naman sis medical certificate lang ang hinihingi from the pedia stating that the child is well and the list of the vaccines given. My kids are 2 yrs old (toddler class) and 4 yrs old (nursery)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close