watch now

Author Topic: Would you adopt?  (Read 13945 times)

cute_kyoko

  • Guest
Would you adopt?
« on: July 02, 2010, 08:51:10 pm »
Hello my sisters!  Just something I've been pondering lately... would you ever consider adopting a child?  Napapansin ko kasi alot more women (single and/or married) are more open to adoption. 

I know some women or couples do because of fertility issues, but alot more single women or divorced women are adopting even without a partner. 

Personally, I'm all for adopting!   ;)  Being single and not sure if I'll find "the One" for me, I'd consider adopting.  I think I'd rather not miss out on motherhood than not having a husband or lifetime partner.  I know many of you might disagree, but that's just my opinion.   :D

What are your thoughts on this subject?

red_rose

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 11:13:58 pm »
I will if I wont have my own baby. And if I'm financially stable.

missdian

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 11:49:33 pm »
I agree with red rose. Exactly.

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 05:49:44 pm »
No. If ever hindi ako pagkalooban ng anak, pamangkin ko na lang aalagaan ko. Ayoko mag alaga ng hindi kadugo  :-[

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 06:10:34 pm »
Charity begins at home, and never leaves it.  hehe
I would opt helping out relatives' kids.
I would not burden myself with a full time kid though... I would help out with whoever needs financial help for education.. if qualified (bakit naman ako gagastos sa bobo? or tamad or pasaway?) -- and enrich my mind with frequent travels.

kadiee

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 10:09:11 pm »
Yes, I definitely consider adopting a baby since me and my partner in the future won't be able to produce babies :) Mainly because we are both females.

Nuthella

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 11:31:34 am »
I will if I wont have my own baby. And if I'm financially stable.

Yeh thats right. You dont wanna share the misery that you're having with an innocent baby naman, :)

tifay

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 12:48:34 pm »
yes like ko din mag adopt kase ang dami talagang baby and kids na walang parents i cant imagine what their lives will turn out to be and i think every child deserves a parent di na issue kung biological or adopted. kung mayaman lang ako aba mag aadopt na ako now na hehe saka gusto ko iba ibang lahi nakakatuwa.

gitee

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2010, 07:52:16 am »
im open for adoption rin, i'll practice with pamangkins muna if ever.. hehe.. :)

freeswan

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 07:56:54 am »
ako hindi. like the other sisses here, pamangkin ko na lang aalagaan ko. at least pagpagod na ko sa kaka alaga, ibabalik ko na lang sila sa parents nila. hehe

vainmode

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 04:37:05 pm »
ako din, i'd rather take care of my pamangkin's. Share ko lang, meron akong adopted sister and I can really feel na walang connection sa amin dalawa kahit anong pilit ko. Sakit pa siya ng ulo ng parents ko, bagsak ang grades sa school at laging wala sa house.

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010, 04:44:39 pm »
No. Parang di ko kaya mag-alaga ng di ko kadugo. If ever maging single for life ako, magpapabuntis na lang ako sa guy na gwapo, healthy at mabait. hehe. Kahit di niya sustentuhan basta ba magkaanak lang ako, okay na.

Sunshine

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2010, 05:31:51 pm »
Probably not. I cannot NOT tell the child the he/she was adopted, but telling him/her would bring him abandonment issues and emotional baggage.

damen

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2010, 06:36:22 pm »
I'd like to adopt sana one of my nephews, para ma-cover ko siya sa benefits ko kasi sakitin yong bata. Kaso I'm single and I think our country doesn't allow legal adoption for single parents to be.

piglet24

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2010, 08:13:08 pm »
I'm open to the idea of adopting. nothing wrong with that. ok lang kung kadugo or not.

ylisza

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2010, 11:29:19 pm »
hindi ko yata kaya.. hindi ko alam.. mahilig ako sa bata pero kung aanakin ko, hindi ko yata kaya talaga..  :-\ :-\

AnneMP

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 09:05:07 am »
I love children... and I like the idea of building a home for orphans (not up for adoption).  Only if I were rich enough, I will adopt so many children.  It would be nice to be a benefactor of so many kids :)

red_rose

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 01:23:29 pm »
dapat open tayo sa adoption.. para makatulong naman tayo sa iba.. let's consider them our own..  ;)

eibeib78

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2010, 08:31:23 pm »
Its ok to adopf if you're intentions are to adopt because of infertility, to offer a home to a child who needs one or to adopt because you're a homosexual couple.

Do not adopt if you're doing it for charity as children are not charity cases and shouldn't be made to feel grateful for having what every child deserves: a home and family.  ;)

red_rose

  • Guest
Re: Would you adopt?
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2010, 09:48:00 am »
Its ok to adopf if you're intentions are to adopt because of infertility, to offer a home to a child who needs one or to adopt because you're a homosexual couple.

"Do not adopt if you're doing it for charity as children are not charity cases and shouldn't be made to feel grateful for having what every child deserves: a home and family."

  ;)

hmm.. sa nakikita ko ngayon.. sa dami ng bata na pinapanganak.. sa dami ng bata na walang tahanan.. sa dami ng bata na pakalat kalat o palaboy laboy.. sa dami ng bata na namamalimos sa langsangan.. sa dami ng bata na pariwara.. hindi ko masasabi ang "Do not adopt if you're doing it for charity as children are not charity cases and shouldn't be made to feel grateful for having what every child deserves: a home and family."

eh kung walang umampon sa kanila edi dun na lang sila? .. sa langsangan?


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close