We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
la senza ultra soft bikini panties pa rin for me. i just replaced the ones i bought years ago. i'm not into colorful panties too, most of mine are nude or black. i like the ultra soft line because, well, they're really soft. and the garters don't cut into my skin.
Apir! I like my panties black and nude too. Mostly black. I have other colors, mostly from the La Senza buy 10 for P1500 sale a few months back. But I almost always wear my black ones.
eto lagi kong di naaabutan, knickers sale nila, the most i got was 7 for 1500 but then again i like them all kahit colorful yung iba and yung designs.