We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I've recently had my rebonding session in VO Mandaluyong. It cost me 2000 with 2 vials of the treatment(500 each). After the session my hair was all pretty; shiny, straight, smooth and manageable. I washed my hair 2 and a half days after the rebond. When my hair dried I noticed that the ends are all frizzy and tangled. It was dry and I hate it! My sister told me that maybe after a period of time it will be okay. Week after washing it did not get okay, it even gotten worse. Now I'm taking care of it by putting treatments because I don't want to have some more hair cuts. I was really disappointed. I know a lot was telling that the salon's services are good but it wasn't for my hair