We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Been to Victor Ortega last Wednesday and wasn't able to bring my camera so di ako makakapagblog about it.Si Pier ang gumawa sakin. I was the first customer of the day I was there at around 8:15am. Okay naman ang service sa akin. Chika chika kami ni Pier. P1000 ang rebond and I availed of the Kerastase treatment for P1000. Kakawash ko lang ng hair ko kanina and I can say na so far, sa Victor Ortega lang ako nakapagparebond na ganito ka-soft ang hair. Gusto ko nga guluhin kase medyo flat talaga pero okay lang. Parang natural yung bagsak ng buhok ko at hindi halatang nagpa-rebond.Sorry sis about sa experience mo. ^