watch now

Author Topic: Tony and Jackey Thread 4  (Read 237731 times)

qhym

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2011, 07:34:32 am »
sis wala na ba yung old promo nila before na any hair length? yung 5k lang na rebond+treatment+hair manicure?

milkchocolate

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2011, 10:30:34 am »
^^sis, anung variant ng Loreal Color yung ginamit sa iyo? permanent or parang cellophane? if permanent, safe for rebonded hair ba?

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #122 on: April 18, 2011, 11:10:17 am »
just had my haircut last weekend :)

Bought their Spider Wax also, they sell it for P600 per nice naman :D

angelita

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #123 on: April 18, 2011, 01:17:49 pm »
^also had my haircut last Saturday sis at T. Morato branch and I'm happy with it!

stupidgal

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #124 on: April 18, 2011, 07:07:56 pm »
Woah, wala na yung promo nilang 5k?

Au_chic, your perm is soooo nice!
OT, are you a returning GTalker? Familiar nick mo.

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #125 on: April 18, 2011, 08:32:18 pm »
^Thanks sis ^_^ I'll post a pict of my perm after the 1st wash.

yung promo nilang 5k includes loreal digiperm, haircut, hair treatment, and mani pedi.

yung 3k, loreal perm lang.

OT, this account has been inactive for several months. Still the same nick as before, never changed =)

jojobunsoy

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #126 on: April 22, 2011, 03:03:37 pm »
I've been having a perm for 3 straight years at T&J morato. Very satisfied client ako. Also referred a lot of friends to go to T&J Morato. My dilemma now, my old stylist went back to Korea na!!! huhu..:(
can anyone recom who's good at T&J morato? thinking to have soft waves this time, and am not sure if T&J does that well.
*just a background, my hair before is really PERMED, kulot-koreana. Now, I just want to have wavy beach-babe look. (the one which you get after around 8months of perm, the loose messy look)
any suggestions?

tiffany.uy

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #127 on: April 22, 2011, 06:47:49 pm »
joining.
I took the 5,000 rebond package from tomas morato last year.:]
I was lucky to have the senior stylist that time. The girl who ironed my hair was really nice too.
The Loreal rebond was really nice but I really like David salon's Schwarzkopf rebond most.
Btw, anyone here who has the VIP card like me?
What is this card for anyway. I'm kind of confused. Thanks. ;D


jojobunsoy

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2011, 03:23:29 pm »
i also have the VIP card - alam ko may disocunt eh, Wala ba? hehe=D
mahanap nga yung card ko, I'll drop by T&J morato tomorrow, either to have my hair colored, or to finally get another perm..

tiffany.uy

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #129 on: April 23, 2011, 06:30:10 pm »
^I hope there are perks and freebies.haha.anyway pa-update sa perm or color mo ha.thanks. ;D

jojobunsoy

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #130 on: April 25, 2011, 11:23:47 pm »
the old VIP card is no longer accepted, they'll be releasing a new VIP card daw. they didn't expound though as to what it will be good for. hehe=D
regarding my perm & cut.. its okay. not super great, not bad either, it's a perm. hehe=D
the stylist I went for is Sean, here's the story:
I wanted to show him my hair first before having it shampooed, but the receptionist (medyo nakakairita siya) kept on saying, go wash the hair na. But I still insisted, so Sean looked at my hair first. Everytime I ask anything, the receptionist kept on butting in and answering for Sean. Nakakafrustrate.
anyhow, I told Sean  that I want to have my hair cut, but after the curl , it should still hang up to my boobies.  My hair is quite long, its almost up to my waist. Ang pagkakaintindi ng Koreanong si Sean, is cut hair from boobies. So there you go, my curly up-to-waist hair, is now curly just-below-the shoulders na lang. hayz... talk about lost in translation.. hehe=D

if you want a stylist that knows what to do with your hair, and offer styles that will suit your face-- Sean is NOT the guy.
he just follows what you ask for. He does not give advice, nor tells you that what you are asking for is bagay or not.

But if you already have something in mind, and totally sure you want it, then he'll probably do good.



tey

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2011, 03:08:03 am »
mga sis ano yung keratin treatment parang mura lang siya ..;-)

wytwyne

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2011, 12:12:44 am »
They Have a very nice promo in buyanihan, I bought 1 for myself, 61% OFF at Tony & Jackey! Only P4,499 for Choice of Hair Rebond or Digital Perm with Keratin Treatment, Hair Blessing and Stylish Haircut (Original Price: P11,500)

http://www.buyanihan.com/?plnk=VmtaYVUxSnRVWGROVkZwU1ZrVmFUMVZyWkRCT2JGSlhWV3hLVDFWVU1Eaz0=

wytwyne

  • Guest
Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2011, 12:14:35 am »
For those who would like to save, I hope im gonna have a very nice experience

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2011, 09:13:43 pm »
loving their spider wax pa rin :D super sulit coz tipid gamitin. no more bad hair days :D

rianne_mallows

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2011, 09:41:32 pm »
hmm.. hindi ko gusto rebond nila..nakita ko effect sa friend ko.. nakakatakot hehe

jojobunsoy

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #136 on: May 02, 2011, 12:30:10 am »
sis wytwyne, lugi ka sa buyanihan! kasi normal promo ni T&J Php3,000 , for the same treatments!
Php3000 - Korean Package : Rebond/PERm + Treatment + Cut + HairManicure.
I've just visited T&J last week, and this promo is still valid.

I think you got ripped off! =(

tanz

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2011, 12:47:14 pm »
i had my hair "digitally permed" there..after like an hour..it was really horrible.para lang akong sinabunutan. my hair is colored and they didn't tell me the possibilities or the outcome that might happen since that is the condition of my hair . my sister called them and told them that she'll gonna sue them if they'll not fix my hair. so i went back the next day and they provided me 2 options : either to chop my hair short or rebond. I chose rebond cuz i don't want to have short hair. the whole rebonding process was like 2 hours and a half! it was my first time to rebond my hair...and it's still pretty now.instead of having curls..i ended up having straight hair..haaays. waste of money.

kristinebarrios

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2011, 11:11:01 am »
im planning to have my hair cut at T&J tomas morato, sino pwede recommend nio for girls and also for guys, kasi bf also wants to have his hair cut too?

khristenrafols07

  • Guest
Re: Tony and Jackey Thread 4
« Reply #139 on: May 22, 2011, 08:42:17 pm »
sino po dito naka-try na ng rebond sa SM Dasma branch nila ? ano pong results ? parang natural straight hair po ba ? o [textspeak!] straight stiff hair ? thanks.. :) hope may sumagot..
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 09:07:44 pm by khristenrafols07 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close