We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I've been wanting to get a DIGITAL PERM for a while and I've heard nothing but good reviews about T&J until i stumbled upon this thread.If not at T&J, where would you suggest I have it done?
shunji matsuo, beautybrick, simon kimjapanese / korean salons yan
^ digiperm diba hanap mo sis? yan yung mga top salons na recommended here sa gt. shunji matsuo -6 to 7kbb - 3k-3,5k (?)simon kim - 1,5-1,8k
^ Hindi ata ito pwede sis sa T&J. Akala ko mga sis sakin lang nila ginawa yung pag push sa loreal products. Haaay iboycot nalang itong salon. hehe joke