Author Topic: What don't you like now?  (Read 32176 times)

babyjapnurse01

• a fulltime HeadTurner & BigSpender
  • Super GirlTalker
  • the gawjus RN! :)
    • The Pink Thought Bubble
Re: What don't you like now?
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2011, 05:50:07 am »
I share the same sentiments with everyone here,

and oh! Surprise Surprise! AP isnt Muted anymore.. :) Lifted na ang ban ni loko. I just came across one of his posts somewhere, and to my dismay, hindi na sya banned. :)

Oh well..
Free speech carries with it some freedom to listen.

http://twitter.com/BabyJapDoll
The Pink Thought Bubble

BACKREAD!! NO Excuses!
[textspeak!] = MODiFY your post!

muahmuahmuah

• There is no price for Awesomeness! Amp'd Up
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • dam it your clothes! punk the devil
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2011, 06:56:52 am »
^this is definitely not fair of you to raise or complain about. i don't see anyone else making that much gulo like before. every coin has two sides and honestly i think the incident wouldn't have started if no one involved themselves with him.

GT has long since recovered from that time...sunud-sunod na incidents yun the worst in GT history..that period (even before the incident) wasn't even GT's best. Mas matino yung mga tao when the board started years ago...so should we really bring that all back? Definitely not kasi it's not fair.  GT has suffered through it all, the moderation may need a lot of tweaking as much as it needs a lot of help  its up to everyone to make it better or the best. You can stay or go just like before,  In fact if you are, I think you owe the board an apology,  marami rin nagtanggol sa iyo before and marami rin ang napahamak so keep that part of history where it belongs.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me.

I am a catch, and I am not going to be the one to get away.

You should never settle for who you are.

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

babyjapnurse01

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2011, 12:07:44 pm »
^ actually im not complaining naman about his ban being lifted. and i already thanked and apologized sa mga tao na naperwisyo because of that incident.

im not saying naman na i-block ulit sya ng mga Moderators, the reason why I posted that AP's ban is lifted na, is because baka may mapagtripan nanaman si AP.. like about a couple of weeks ago, may nareceive akong email from 2 different girl talkers, nagsusumbong na someone's trying to harass/solicit sex thru PMs nanaman, mentioned that to create awareness lang. thats all.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 01:50:45 pm by babyjapnurse01 »

The Pink Thought Bubble

BACKREAD!! NO Excuses!

muahmuahmuah

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2011, 10:48:52 am »
funny naman to create awareness pala yung point ang layo nung dalawang statements,  conflicting but if that's the case i wonder kung ni report mo man yun or if the two gters bothered to. dyan tayo mag oh well...
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me.

babyjapnurse01

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2011, 11:00:51 am »
^ thats the reason why i posted that comment in this thread, kasi if i was ranting about it baka sa Questions to the Mods ko pinost yun, actually i dont see the point why you have to question why i was surprised to see na hindi na sya banned eh, ano namang masama doon? if it doesnt concern you, then so be it, mas madami naman sigurong girltalkers na concerned about this issue than you.

if you cant buy my statement na i was just creating awareness, then so be it, that is your opinion so i respect it. but you have to respect my opinion and my posts as well, kesa yung nagfafind ka lang ng way para makakontra.

in the first place, im not the first one na nagbanggit about AP in this thread, on the previous page, akthung even commented na baka for all we know si AP na ang best online buddy ng iba dito.

if my post doesnt make sense to you, ignore it. rather than magwaste ka pa ng time to reply pero feeling mo naman im not creating a sensible or valid argument.

The Pink Thought Bubble

BACKREAD!! NO Excuses!

kettlekorn28

• a very happy wife & mom and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2011, 11:21:44 am »
^very well said babyjap!  ;)

i hate that GT has become a "market". selling here and there. pagnag-click ka sa Unread posts, andaming ganito. garapal pa yung ibang GT sellers. may notice na nga sa first post na "no selling/advertising" of the products, talagang nagpo-promote pa rin.

another one: "joining" or "subscribing" posts made by newbies as well as the oldies. nakakairita sa mata eh. yung thread ng freebies makikita mo ambilis dumami ng pages, yun pala karamihan ng mga nakapost eh "pasubscribe", "pasali". ano ba? wala naman nagbabawal na tumingin o sumali sa isang thread. kaso kung wala naman maiko-contribute sa magandang discussion, better not post na lang. nagpapataas lang ba ng post count? ewan.

yung mga blatant/distasteful posts made by both newbies/oldies. minsan parang nagpo-provoke pa ng away. sana naman wag maging katulad ng PEX ang GT na parang battle grounds. i've encountered pa nga na isang old member sa isang thread. i think she is a very religious person, pero bakit parang ayaw nyang tanggapin na hindi lahat ng tao ay katulad ng iniisip nya. parang ayaw nya irespeto ang pananaw ng iba.

God has given us the greatest gift of all. And that is you, Baby Matthew! :)

muahmuahmuah

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2011, 01:23:32 pm »
^^i wasn't making contra  its a fact between your statements that contradicted each other and my point na if you did anything about it.  of all the things you could say, after a long time,  you had to write it that way,  in that manner and form, was puzzling since awareness was your concern.  so ok you took that part personally..my mistake. sana wag ganun if your intentions were noble from the beginning. pero hindi it was a sarcastic complaint  kaya mo nga nilagay sa what don't you like now.

it is much of my concern as much as you should be vigilant about it. kaya im on this thread if the hassles of the past can be prevented by those who know more about who's harrassing who and if all claims are true na he is back  then it's a concern that should'nt single out anyone.  hindi naman ata ako inexcommunicate unknowingly.

so if awareness was a waste of time and GT wasn't worth protecting,  i wouldn't be writing this and go this length to just to air out your incongruous point. it concerns everybody here especially the old users who've been with GT for a long time.  so if your words hold true and if you have reported or are sure that the same guy who desecrated the board is back then take responsibility. if you care at all.

Pink_Sugar

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2011, 08:40:04 pm »
acting bossy and superior

Pink_Sugar

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2011, 08:42:42 pm »
Could something be done about the ads with half-naked men!!!  I'm mostly on the Childbirth and Childcare board/threads and those ads are just really inappropriate!  I browse GT while my child is playing and sometimes she sees me on the computer; I don't want her to see these pictures please!!!  Lagyan naman ng filters or place them on appropriate boards.

korek, hindi ko kasi napapansin yung mga ads, pero yung mga tao sa paligid ko napapansin pala nia, akala nila kung anong website yung pinupuntahan ko.  ;D

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2011, 01:04:24 am »
^this is definitely not fair of you to raise or complain about. i don't see anyone else making that much gulo like before. every coin has two sides and honestly i think the incident wouldn't have started if no one involved themselves with him.

GT has long since recovered from that time...sunud-sunod na incidents yun the worst in GT history..that period (even before the incident) wasn't even GT's best. Mas matino yung mga tao when the board started years ago...so should we really bring that all back? Definitely not kasi it's not fair.  GT has suffered through it all, the moderation may need a lot of tweaking as much as it needs a lot of help  its up to everyone to make it better or the best. You can stay or go just like before,  In fact if you are, I think you owe the board an apology,  marami rin nagtanggol sa iyo before and marami rin ang napahamak so keep that part of history where it belongs.

How could anyone not have avoided him. Eh hindi pa naman nila kilala kung sino talaga siya (AP) noon eh. Nung pumalag na si Babyjapnurse. dun na nagsimula ang lahat. hindi naman din akalain na magwawala si AP. sa madaling salita, kung may gulo sa baranggay at walang pulis or tanod. sino pa ba gagalaw kundi yung capable na concerned citizens. di ba? kaya walang masama dun sa mga tumulong.

Para sa akin, what happened before was simple. A girl towed the line and was hit badly for it. We're talking about women's rights here. It does not matter whether she had flirted or had known the predator for quite some time, or whatever. What's important is that No means No. kahit asawa pa niya yun. Hindi na kailangan ng iba pang proof kasi si babyjap na ang proof. it takes guts for a woman to stand up and say that she's being sexually harassed online. kaya nga yung iba ayaw kumibo. whether nahihiya or what. sila dapat ang tanungin. why not come out in your own forum? but then again, ang pinaka concrete case is kay babyjap nurse.

Babyjap has every right to show concern because SHE WAS A VICTIM. natrauma na siya at some point eh. kaya natural lang. we should not be cold and inhumane to her situation. its like Yoko Ono and John Lennon's killer. The US courts keep denying parole (etc) because Yoko still fears for her life.

We do not know why AP is "free" again. maybe the mods set it or its something in the program. we don't know. I think its best that the concern be brought to the mods. and as a victim babyjap needs our help and support.

also yung mga nahaharass, please be brave and "come out" . kahit sa mata lang ng mga mods. walang mangyayari kung magtatago kayo behind someone. its not right din naman if that person who's helping you gets burned for standing up for all of you and you do nothing about it. besides, this is YOUR FORUM.

marami din napahamak? in what sense? dahil hindi makapost? hindi maka log in? say it!!! if there's a killer in the loose in a baranggay. everyone should stay inside their homes until the killer is found. sacripisyo yan para sa lahat. kung ang isang tao naiinis dahil hindi sila makapost kasi GT decided to use harsh measures to protect the whole herd is one selfish person. sometimes i'd like to think baka may mga nadisrupt na "special relationships" kaya maraming nagagalit. but still. its selfish.

besides it was a transition period between mods. we do with what available resources that we have. kung mahal natin ang GT, you will make sacrifices aside from simply understanding the situation. ako i've accepted the fact that , as a male gtalker, i can't post in other threads na.

regarding, Babyjaps concern, then maybe those of us who are mods or are close to the mods should handle her concern properly.

Mas matino yung mga tao when the board started years ago...so should we really bring that all back? Definitely not kasi it's not fair. 

I think we should bring all of that back. kasi mas matitino ang tao noon.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 07:49:43 am by akthung »
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

muahmuahmuah

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2011, 06:56:21 am »
Simple lang naman ang point eh, before causing any alarm  sigurado nga ba kayo na lifted ang ban ni AP? Eh kung banned pa rin sya what would that make of her statement. Even you opening up that part is incriminating as much as it insulting to those who kept the board safe. I don’t rag on history sabi ko nga keep it where it belongs dahil its not fair for even the newbies to know of that.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2011, 08:39:29 am »
That is your opinion sis.

I'm sure the mods are very professional and high level thinkers. and hindi sila magbabalat sibuyas sa mga salita tulad ng "incriminating and insulting." Real Professionals don't dwell on dramas and low level emotions. Yes they are people, they may have some internal feelings with this issue. but there's a job to do. magkakagulo lang kung hahaluan ng kung ano anong kulay at emotion.

if they have something against babyjap's post. then they themselves should respond in a professional manner. not anyone else, including you or me. and a professional response would be void of color and other dramas.

yes, you have stressed a valid point sis: take it up with the mods. and i second this.

Babyjap's post is worth a look---to validate! just as any professional would do. If he's still banned then he's still banned. walang kulay. if he's not banned, then something should be done. if there's a resolution to give him a chance. then...well...we have to respect that. but if anything happens, the responsibility is with the mods.

newbies should be informed and educated.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 08:48:11 am by akthung »
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

muahmuahmuah

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2011, 02:39:17 pm »
LOL ganun pala yun low level pala maging compassionate sa mods. tsk tsk really sad to know if thats how the whole GT population thinks.

ms.alicia

• Probationary
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2011, 01:04:04 pm »
hi im new here... but i dnt know how to post :(( can someone guide me? paano ba? :(( please help..

DV

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2011, 12:50:18 pm »
The ads placed among the thread topics are annoying.
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."    --Dr Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

17arci

• Inhinyerong Tomasino
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Babebube, boink!
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2011, 01:40:51 pm »
people who automatically click like without thinking.

muahmuahmuah

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2011, 02:38:21 am »
really gt? the ads in between are really cheap and yucky. what an eyesore!

PryorDK18

• Probationary
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2011, 09:27:23 pm »
No quick reply option here??

ravena

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2011, 12:45:38 am »
thread starter na magpopost ng choices mga high-end brands then in reply "Can't afford" and "I'm _____ user talaga". Weird. kung issue ang money and brand name huwag na isama ibang brands.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 12:48:03 am by ravena »
The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person; it's learning to love the person you found.

OD

• Super GirlTalker
  • Registered seller #351
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2011, 01:06:39 am »
growing number of redundant topics
"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close