Author Topic: What don't you like now?  (Read 32178 times)

hazelbrown_7

• GirlTalker
  • I am healed by God
    • Organic Skin Care
Re: What don't you like now?
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2010, 01:35:45 pm »
Madaming ma-papel sa GT. I don't wanna mention names, kilala na nila sarili nila.

DV

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2010, 06:29:04 pm »
Could something be done about the ads with half-naked men!!!  I'm mostly on the Childbirth and Childcare board/threads and those ads are just really inappropriate!  I browse GT while my child is playing and sometimes she sees me on the computer; I don't want her to see these pictures please!!!  Lagyan naman ng filters or place them on appropriate boards.

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."    --Dr Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

ravena

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2010, 11:41:07 pm »
I saw one poster here calling newbies b*b*, t*ng* nakakagulat kasi mataas tingin ng ibang GT sa kaniya pero masama din pala talas ng dila.
The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person; it's learning to love the person you found.

xtine

• Certified Jetsetter
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ...my next destination
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2010, 12:29:46 am »
Could something be done about the ads with half-naked men!!!  I'm mostly on the Childbirth and Childcare board/threads and those ads are just really inappropriate!  I browse GT while my child is playing and sometimes she sees me on the computer; I don't want her to see these pictures please!!!  Lagyan naman ng filters or place them on appropriate boards.

Lol True!  They can post these ads sa Sex Section (pwede rin sa Married Life he he he ) or Looking for love (para may inspiration ang mga singles).  But not sa ibang mga sites na may pag ka wholesome ang theme.   

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2010, 09:47:21 am »
Can't log out!

And how come nobody's slapping my wrist for bad behavior on the threads for quite some time now?  hehe

happy_gal

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2010, 08:07:30 am »
until now waiting for mods approval pa rin lahat ng post ko yesterday morning,ganun ba talaga kapag newbie?  :(

FN Administrator

• Administrator
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2010, 03:06:16 pm »
All your requests and concerns have long been noted. We thank you for your patience.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2010, 05:30:49 pm »
in one of my posts i think i acknowledged that possibility.

you see some of us are already complaining. if you let the newbies be. They will indeed be!  dadami ng dadami. when i was a newbie ilang beses akong dinisiplina. (naaalala ko si badboy)

nako. there was one post nga na panay textspeak. ayaw pa i edit kasi mahaba na daw.

i remember when that text speak first came out. i made a long post and ang daming textspeak. i took great pains in editing what i wrote. then someone complained kasi i made a few posts noon na mahahaba at puro text speak pala. so i had to edit all of them.

re: new nicks, kung gusto ng iba magtago behind new nicks e di sige, for whatever reasons.

re: yung "b*b* at  t*ng*" na newbies. well ang say ko lang diyan is parang may ganun nga. BUT whoever said that named no names and made no direct accusations. considering the fact na marming nagpapanggap na newbie. buti nga ganun lang. i just saw a thread na hindi pinalagpas ng oldies yung kab*b*han eh. one even revealed the identity of that so called b*b* member. so bakit magbabalat sibuyas ang hindi tinatamaan di ba?

nako malay nyo yung online best friend nyo ngayon eh si AP pala. LoL. sige kayo.  ;D

the way i see it. how GT grows is generally in our hands.  kung may mag text speak, and hinayaan natin. dadami pa yan. kung may nag post ng ad, ignore! etc etc

« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 06:14:53 pm by akthung »
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

auane

• Junior GirlTalker
  • *whims and needs*
    • ptc sites
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2010, 06:05:26 pm »
nako malay nyo yung online best friend nyo ngayon eh si AP pala. LoL. sige kayo.  ;D

ah, yan ang hindi mangyayari :P ::) baka bumalik sa mga 'bata' yang si AP ;)
Patience:  A minor form of despair disguised as a virtue.  ~Ambrose Bierce

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2010, 07:55:09 am »
ever since nga nung may humirit ng B*B* at T**g*, nawala yung mga well....mga topics/subjects/replies na....you know....
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

E23203

• GirlTalker
  • Bookie and Chanel's Surrogate Mother
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2010, 04:02:02 am »
Bakit nakakahilo pag nagbabasa ka sa GT, I think I'm not the only experiencing this. Page keeps scrolling up and down, and everytime na mag click ka ng "reply" or sa next page, it goes up, I don't know if sinasadya, but everytime I click to reply, ang mga ads ang nakiclick ko.

I'm using IE 6 kasi we can't upgrade our browsers or use GC sa office, restricted. Pero kahit sa bahay, Ganoon parin with mozilla or GC or whatever browser.
"Who are you to judge the way i live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be, but before you go pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.."
— Bob Marley

Joycy

• Living life with integrity and order...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • is in love with Kakashi Hatake
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2010, 04:50:28 am »
My main problem ay etong dalawa :

Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Every time i click on these...hindi naiiba yong lumalabas, parang walang updates. The same topics or threads from months back ang lumalabas. And i was thinking na baka walang bagong thread. But when i clicked on the individual threads and boards...aba...marami pala.

Regarding naman dun sa mga textspeak...i don't post on those threads kasi sumasakit ang ulo ko kababasa.  ;D Tama nga na we have to do our part din to keep this community growing.

I miss the old GT...yung stricter GT. At this rate kasi, baka yung GT maging parang istorya.net/forums. Na parang walang moderator or the mods are too bias to discipline the members because they're friends.

But then again, thanks din to the mods of the GT for keeping this forum alive for us.
God tied u and I together by our little fingers with a long red string. This bond of destiny cannot be seen and there is no map leading to u. So i will fall in love with u when i meet u.

follow me @ www.twitter.com/Venus914

FN Administrator

• Administrator
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2010, 11:54:57 am »
My main problem ay etong dalawa :

Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Every time i click on these...hindi naiiba yong lumalabas, parang walang updates. The same topics or threads from months back ang lumalabas. And i was thinking na baka walang bagong thread. But when i clicked on the individual threads and boards...aba...marami pala.

Thank you for this report. This is a new problem we have not yet encountered.

We already have a big community and we continue to grow. We also look to our members to be proactive. The mods right now are less strict in the sense that we believe members are able to keep themselves in check after warnings have been given.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 12:17:26 pm by FN Administrator »

snooky

• Fashion, food and furry friends
  • GirlTalker
  • Don't be gullible
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2010, 12:00:20 pm »
Sellers promoting their products on non-classified ad threads.

Example: slimming coffee

the sellers are the most active there. Instead of getting objective reviews, the discussions are manipulated.

freeswan

• I am the new superhero!
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I am a beautiful swan
    • Swan Princess
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2010, 02:15:27 am »
madami.

napansin ko na maraming newbies. yung iba mapusok. yung iba bopers.
hindi na nga nila alam yung pinagsasabi nila, lalaban pa. LoL. lalo silang nagiging bopers.

and we guys can't post in other threads.

nawawala na yung mga oldies. yung mga malalalim na nag explain ng pananaw nila. oldies na may high grade of common sense.

same sentiments, bro. i have nothing against sa newbies pero first post pa lang, issue na kaagad. minsan, may existing thread na for their issue. yung iba din, first post pa lang, mag aadvertise na tapos wala na.
I am happy. I am blessed. I feel loved. I am in love.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2010, 06:59:07 am »
The mods right now are less strict in the sense that we believe members are able to keep themselves in check after warnings have been given.

Pwede din mag "baranggay tanod" ang mga oldies?

Joycy

• Living life with integrity and order...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • is in love with Kakashi Hatake
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2010, 07:17:47 am »
Thank you for this report. This is a new problem we have not yet encountered.

We already have a big community and we continue to grow. We also look to our members to be proactive. The mods right now are less strict in the sense that we believe members are able to keep themselves in check after warnings have been given.

Thank you din.  ;)
God tied u and I together by our little fingers with a long red string. This bond of destiny cannot be seen and there is no map leading to u. So i will fall in love with u when i meet u.

follow me @ www.twitter.com/Venus914

mooncake and leaves

• Super GirlTalker
    • Clickity
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2010, 07:25:00 am »
^^ I really don't think that's a good idea because not all oldies naman are capable of being fair and polite. I've actually encountered threads na ang pasaway ay old members (OT or blatant mang-insulto). Gusto ko sana mag-comment pero hahaba pa usapan. Most people can do, newbies and oldies alike, is stay out of trouble or just hit RTM.

:P

pink_stardust

• Jed's one and only :)
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • she's all that =)
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2010, 04:09:47 pm »
naging online sellers' den na ang gt. unlike dati, di na ako basta basta naniniwala sa mga "reviews" na nababasa ko sa boards.

makakakita ako ng product review na super positive, okay! tapos mababasa mo sa signature or dun sa web linker sa side, binebenta pala nung poster yung product na yon. :|

nauso na din yung paggawa ng fake accounts ng ibang sellers to promote their products. madali akong makapansin nito, pero other GTers, especially the newbies (yung di ghost accounts ah :p) may not be as careful.

meron ding isang girltalker dati na super bossy and medyo rude. i think she was trying to help keep the boards clean naman, pero she could have said her piece in a nicer way. i don't see her posting anymore though. good. haha kidding :p

off topic, pero...sa teentalk, mas grabe yang problem na yan XD
It is very difficult to go back and make a brand new start.

But you can always start from now and make a brand new ending.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2010, 06:58:05 pm »
well enforcing...takes force.

you can't be nice all the time. eh kung maapog ba naman ang nag "dudumi". alang naman lalambot lambot ka. mahirap mag clean kung ganun.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close