watch now

Author Topic: Oatmeal Diet  (Read 165161 times)

mishyla

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #300 on: April 23, 2015, 08:44:15 pm »
I will start doing this tomorrow. Will keep you posted too sissies, puspusan na ito kasi may beach escapade kami ng july. (extended summer ang peg) kaya need flat tummy. plus i need to lose fats sa arms ko.. I will incorporate din siguro cardio at least 15 minutes a day.


artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #301 on: December 14, 2015, 05:39:19 pm »
I added powdered peanut butter to my oatmeal today. Ang sarap! Will stick to this na.

Maribel27

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #302 on: January 22, 2016, 10:22:58 am »
Hello mga sis! Oatmeal is good but just a friendly reminder, Too much oatmeal...

Dangers and side effects of too much oatmeal consumption

Although oatmeal may seem like a harmless and beneficial product to consume in any amounts, it is not as safe as commonly perceived. Too much oatmeal may lead to adverse health conditions or aggravate the existing problems.

Increased risk of diabetes from flavored types of oatmeal that contain artificial ingredients and significant amounts  of sugar
Intestinal blockage – eating too much oatmeal that is undercooked or raw may create an intestinal blockage and severe constipation
Impaired digestion – oatmeal contains Phytic acid. Phytates chelate and make important nutrients unabsorbable by intestines. It mostly applies to calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron, however, other nutrients are affected long term as well
Deficiency in nutrients created by excessive oatmeal consumption overtime may lead to many serious conditions
Sleep disorders
Bone disorders
Chronic muscle spasms and weakness
Agitation and anxiety
Neurological disorders resulting in chronic pain and impaired organ functions
Depression and memory loss
Cataracts
Slow nail growth
Blood clots
Fatigue
Restless leg syndrome (RLS)
Hypoglycemia
Kidney disease
Migraines
Raynaud’s syndrome
Excessive tooth decay
Abnormal heart rhythms
- See more at: http://www.toomuchof.com/too-much-oatmeal-white-oats/#sthash.K9TGRYlB.dpuf

leelou

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #303 on: February 22, 2016, 09:00:41 pm »
fave ko lately sa breakfast - oatmeal with banana and peanut butter and konting milk :)

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #304 on: February 29, 2016, 12:37:05 pm »
I just started to take oatmeal as my substitute for rice( I don't eat rice that much so mga half cup lang and I only eat rice twice a day). Let's see if there's a difference if I take this for two weeks or a month. :)

stradivarius

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #305 on: March 01, 2016, 12:06:32 pm »
I think it is time to revisit oatmeal again :D nasuya kasi ako sa araw araw na oatmeal breakfast. Dapat siguro palitan ko yung milk na gamit ko. Soymilk kasi ang gamit ko sa overnight oats dahil lactose intolerant ako. E kaso dumating yung point na maamoy ko lang ang soymilk, gusto ko na masuka. Dapat siguro lactose-free skim milk na lang.

wonder_elle

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #306 on: March 09, 2016, 07:03:06 pm »
whats oatmeal diet talaga mga sis kasi sa dinner lang ako ng ooatmeal papayata kata ako once a day lang ako mag rice also.

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #307 on: March 09, 2016, 07:22:35 pm »
Mga sis, anong klaseng oatmeal kinakain nyo? Iyong quacker oats na instant?

monmonay

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #308 on: March 14, 2016, 07:33:07 pm »
I started oatmeal diet today (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) yung plain lang without mixing anything. Yung breakfast and lunch nakayanan ko pa kahit sobrang bland ng lasa pero ngayong dinner parang weird na ng feeling. Hindi ko ata kaya whole day so I might eat  something else kapag lunch. Kelangan ko kasi paliitin tummy ko napagkakamalan rin kasi akong preggy. haha.  ;D

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #309 on: March 15, 2016, 03:57:20 pm »
Mga sis, anong klaseng oatmeal kinakain nyo? Iyong quacker oats na instant?

Mine is Quaker oats whole grain rolled oats, I'm trying different ways to eat oatmeal. Then i found something interesting; Oatmeal(half cook) and yogurt (nestle blueberry) para lang ako nag dedessert. Then oatmeal and ulam ko is fruits like (saba or mango), Oatmeal and ulam (chicken breast,Pork), Oatmeal and honey. Sobrang fun gawin.

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #310 on: March 15, 2016, 04:55:24 pm »
Thanks sis. ;)

minabey

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #311 on: March 23, 2016, 01:39:15 pm »
Years ago, I did this, replaced rice with oats. Effective naman sya. I lost almost 15kg of weight coupled with home exercises. Kaya ngayon, ayoko na ng oats. Hahaha. Naumay ako grabe. Pero effective sya. I didn't feel deprived because I still got to eat whatever I want (within reason). My mom would cook tinola but without the skin, for example. I had lots of veggies and fish - all with oats. 

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #312 on: March 23, 2016, 09:59:40 pm »
I recently added oatmeal sa diet ko. Pansin ko kasi nag iinit ulo ko pag nag exercise then banana or apple lang kinakain after. Instant oatmeal with peanut butter, banana, chia seeds, konting powdered milk and honey. Don't eat yung mga flavored na kasi mataas sodium saka cholesterol content

alexmack

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #313 on: April 08, 2016, 07:05:39 pm »
Tried this during college years. Great results kasi lumiit tiyan ko pati braso and better ang bowel elimination. Itinigil ko lang nung nagwork na ako kasi yung stress sa hospital hindi ko kakayanin kung yun lang ang kakainin ko.

Now I think I have to do it again para payat naman sa wedding ko. Kaya pa naman kasi next year pa yun.  :)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #314 on: April 08, 2016, 07:31:12 pm »
will go back to this. parang ito yung effective (though juicing, and eating only that worked din for me) pero i'll try to cook up a savory version. hope the recipe in my mind works ahaha.

mimai1122

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #315 on: May 30, 2016, 09:15:36 pm »
I usually replace rice with oatmeal for dinner. Di rin kasi ako masyado nagra-rice kung gabi na kasi mabigat sa tiyan and acidic masyado. If I really need to eat rice at dinnertime (ex. party or when dining out), small portion lang kinakain ko. I am not a fan of unli rice.

For breakfast, there are two ways I take oatmeal. First, plain oatmeal with milk lang and then pag meron sa bahay, banana. Sometimes, especially pag heavy ang morning activities ko, I take ulam with my oatmeal. But ang regular ko lang na partner sa oatmeal ay scrambled egg. Just one egg. And niluluto siya sa Olive oil. :D

Second, I make an oatmeal shake every now and then. Simple lang naman: oats, fresh milk (or lactose free milk), banana or strawberries, water, and ice. Ok na ok na sa akin 'yon. Busog na busog na ako!

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #316 on: May 30, 2016, 09:21:46 pm »
^ correct! oatmeal in shake/smoothie is spectacular sis!

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #317 on: May 30, 2016, 10:51:27 pm »
San nakakabili ng steel cut oats?  Gusto ko i-try kasi mas na-re-retain daw yung original nutty flavor ng oats.

mimai1122

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #318 on: May 31, 2016, 08:06:32 pm »
^ correct! oatmeal in shake/smoothie is spectacular sis!

Yup2! Na-try ko na ang different varieties. Minsan, strawberries ang nilalagay ko. Minsan naman, bananas. Most of the time, though, oats lang talaga with milk. Sarap2! Ok kasi siya sa tummy ko, eh. Mas regular yung pagbabawas ko.

Kung milk nga lang, ang ginagamit ko eh either low fat or lactose free. Yung husband ko kasi lactose intolerant. Pero masarap pa rin naman siya.

I've also tried yung flavored na oatmeal na gamitin for shake, kaya lang iba yung effect (except yung chocolate, kasi yum2 ang chocolate eh!). Especially yung banana. I think kasi flavoring naman siguro mostly 'yun eh. :)

ravenblack

  • Guest
Re: Oatmeal Diet
« Reply #319 on: June 04, 2016, 04:15:37 am »
Nag-try din ako mag-oatmeal pag breakfast kaya lang di ko natatagalan.
hindi ko nasusustain parang 1 week lang. ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close