watch now

Author Topic: Laptop or desktop?  (Read 13942 times)

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2012, 10:41:40 pm »
i like desktop better.  i hardly use my laptop.  ewan ko ba.

same here, i only use it pag may sira desktop ko or wala ako sa bahay

bluedanube

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2012, 03:44:49 am »
laptop siempre, for portability.
before desktops have the faster cpu and larger memories installed.  that's not the case anymore.

xxmiakaxx

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2012, 11:24:16 pm »
laptop ...  walang hassel   8)

kookieandcookies

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2012, 11:40:23 pm »
desktop because i play games :p

Huntress Krystle

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2012, 01:58:49 am »
Laptop. I find it more convenient.

roxymay03

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2012, 09:58:14 am »
laptop ...  walang hassel   8)
laptop din ako. though i'm using desktop now

janeblaze,project

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2012, 10:23:48 am »
both

cest.la.vie

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2012, 09:04:15 pm »
kung walang cash, eh di desktop. kung may cash, lappy.

ang mahal na din ng lappy kaloka. nag-canvass kami kelan lang, with the same features, desktop 15k then yung lappy 23k. but i'm still happy na laptop pa din kinuha ko.


on a sidenote..... kaloka 2010 pa pala yung post ni TS. lol.

jccastro15

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2012, 11:38:26 pm »
Desktop..

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2012, 01:38:51 am »
Depends anong purpose mo. If you travel a lot, then laptop. One of the greatest advantage of having a laptop is mobility. If you're a gamer (online), then desktop dahil some games require a higher memory/RAM so if desktop gamit mo, you can easily upgrade.

lady_avoidant

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2013, 02:37:31 pm »
pag may mga online works such as online teaching, okey ba pag laptop? Kahit core 2 duo lang eto e okey na ?

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2013, 06:08:56 pm »
i have both that i use for my online work.

desktop is much better for my work because of the large screen. i have better body posture using this. and yep, parts are easier to replace/upgrade.

laptop is much better for portability. yep, i've worked (as in serious work) on coffee shops and restos and even inside the car (using an inverter).

both computers "sync" each other using online backup (dropbox) so I am able to access same set of files that i have modified on the desktop/laptop.

whitebishop

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2013, 06:20:08 pm »
laptop

lavinia13

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2013, 11:11:31 pm »
laptop

vanek95

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2013, 01:38:53 pm »
laptops for me. in this day and age, mobility is vital and most things are done through the computer.  :)

bluegintonic

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2013, 05:40:39 pm »
I'm a homebody eh, and I have a toddler so I chose a desktop even though hubby said mas ok kung laptop at least pwede ko magamit in and out of the house. I told him-as if being out with a toddler gives me the time to use it!

Gift nya sa akin an HP Envy 23 all-in-one pc (not touch screen);performs as nicely as a MAC but hindi kasingmahal plus I don't have to switch to MAC OS.practical na lang.

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2013, 04:40:47 pm »
Kapag gusto ko lagi maupdate sa news, social networking at gusto ko yung portable - Laptop pipiliin ko pero kung games/programming/work mas pipiliin ko ang desktop. Kc pag desktop pwede ko pa to ma-upgrade para mas bumilis yung trabaho ko o kaya nagkaproblema sa hardware.

anonymous0124

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2013, 10:53:48 am »
I prefer desktop. I'm used to it. :)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2013, 07:40:35 pm »
I own both, but I still prefer a desktop. I experience lesser glitches with my desktop, and my desktop is considerably faster than my laptop. Also, I download a lot and a desktop is definitely more convenient since it has a bigger disk space than a laptop, which gets full fast. Moreover, the bigger screen, the better since I watch movies, TV series, music videos, etc. on it. Visuals are much nicer on a desktop. :)

Now that you mention this, I just realized I hardly use my laptop. Oh, well.

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Laptop or desktop?
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2013, 10:33:31 pm »
Desktop pa rin. Kaso nasira na PC namin e. Laptop na lang tuloy. Okay na din. :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close