Author Topic: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?  (Read 134954 times)

loveme.hateme

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #180 on: March 18, 2011, 10:08:41 am »

I am a fat girl, ehe =)
unfortunately I wasn't able to meet the one (I am still single)

guys go crazy over sexy girls, thats just fine
but I admire guys who appreciates heavy ones =)

thanks to them for giving us the chance to love and enjoy life

hisana

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #181 on: March 18, 2011, 02:47:27 pm »
^
thanks to them for giving us the chance to love and enjoy life

 ;)

I actually have no problem with my weight; it's just that I have a tendency to look frumpy/nerdy/too serious at times, so I'm not exactly a hit with the guys either (except for the occasional manyak). I guess what I'm saying is that I don't fit the "type" and am honestly surprised when a guy takes an interest/befriends me in spite of that, so natutuwa ako sa mga yun. LOL

simply_janee

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #182 on: March 18, 2011, 02:50:35 pm »
hi sis, baka hindi pa lang dumadating [textspeak!] right guy for you, yung kahit [textspeak!] ka pa tatanggapin nya.. I hope you will be able to find that man soon.. :-D

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #183 on: March 19, 2011, 01:38:19 pm »
two points of view

some women can naturally bring out their great personality and character to the point that you see beyond their round figure. and men whove been through alot of emotional stress with their skinny but shallow ex's would take them as a breath of fresh air. ive friends who after dating handful of skinny model type women, settled and married a voluptuous girl. and yes some men actually prefer the voluptuous ones too.

on the other hand, some men would think that a large woman doesnt take care of herself well. or wouldnt be able to run , have fun and do activities with him. Or even fit enough to run after their future son or daughter. or cant handle stress well enough if after having some problems, stuff her face or go on binge drinking.

True. :))
Maybe this is the reason why I got dumped by my ex over a woman who's way beyond my size (well I'm not a bitchy type of gf and I could say, I'm far from anything you could label obnoxious). However, guess, she might have offered something more exciting than what I used to give before. Anyway, I'm no longer bitter. I just wish them happiness. They deserve each other. And I've got to look for my special someone as well. :))

loveme.hateme

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #184 on: March 20, 2011, 03:07:06 pm »
^
 ;)

I actually have no problem with my weight; it's just that I have a tendency to look frumpy/nerdy/too serious at times, so I'm not exactly a hit with the guys either (except for the occasional manyak). I guess what I'm saying is that I don't fit the "type" and am honestly surprised when a guy takes an interest/befriends me in spite of that, so natutuwa ako sa mga yun. LOL

 ;D

same feeling sis.
sarap no kapag may mga ganun somewhere =)

rrumell.icecream

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #185 on: April 01, 2011, 11:47:59 am »
mahirap kapag Fat ang ka-date mo....magastos...malakas kumain hehe ;D

i super duper disagree .. ako nga im fat .. my pounds is 154 but di naman ako malakas kumain. Mana mana lang ang pagka fat namin. kaya ganun . may iba malakas talaga kumain pero di naman lahat malakas kumain eh  ;)

carmilina

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #186 on: April 04, 2011, 11:08:04 am »
im considered chubby, lalo na at maliit ako, natawa ako sinabi ng kpitbhay namin the other day , "ang taba mo na, pag nagka asawa ka, baka lalo kang tumba" tinawanan ko [textspeak!]...[textspeak!] [textspeak!]., kain pa ako ng kain para lalong tumaba ako at wlang magkagusto, lolokohin [textspeak!] tyo ng mga lalake, promise... =D

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #187 on: April 04, 2011, 09:41:24 pm »
^hello carmi you're back my dear..

agree ako dun sa kain part.certified matakaw ako....


kaiz

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #188 on: April 04, 2011, 10:30:53 pm »
During college days, fave topic talaga sa mga inuman kung maganda ba si ganito o ganyan. And pansin ko lang, pag sinabing maganda, expected na na slim yung girl. Lagi akong nakakarinig ng ganitong sagot everytime may nagtatanong if maganda ang isang girl "maganda? eh diba mataba yun? pano naging maganda?"
According to my guy friends, kapag daw kasi sinabing 'maganda', parang package na yun.. mukha and katawan.
Sad, I am now overweight :(

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #189 on: April 10, 2011, 09:38:15 pm »
^hello sis how're you? relax. deadma na sa kanila. they're not worth the time and effort

spartan

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #190 on: April 10, 2011, 10:38:41 pm »
I'm watching bb pilipinas right now and they're all so slim, no fat girls allowed lol.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #191 on: April 10, 2011, 11:38:53 pm »
actually choice nila yun, its up to their preferences but i know some of them do.

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #192 on: April 11, 2011, 12:00:44 am »
@carmilina , sis okay ka na?  ;D

kung ayaw nila, eh di wag.  i'm certain that they're not worthy of my time either.   :P  joke!  haha!
it's all about preferences and i respect that.  no hurt feelings.  kung mahal ka, mahal ka.

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #193 on: April 11, 2011, 11:51:47 am »
@carmi: take the armor and ditch the knight... who needs a knight anyway when you can wield the sword and use the shield yourself?

the best revenge is improve yourself in all aspects, and watch them drool over you...

ward88

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #194 on: April 11, 2011, 11:23:15 pm »
share lang po.. I'm a plus size lady =)

during my college days , may crush akong hunk swimmer na around 5'7" ang height.. as in type ko siya..kina mu kami.. then after a few months sabi niya sa team mate niya na friend ko.. palaki daw ako ng palaki kaya na turn off siya at hindi na nanligaw sa akin  :-[  slim pa  din ang type niya..

now, i'm married na for 3 yrs with a basketball player na 6'5" ang height.. =)

geotolentino

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #195 on: April 12, 2011, 08:30:47 am »
I am fat, actually dati morena din.. (imagine how I look like.. haha) I weigh about 160 pounds na din.. pero I've been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years na, on April 29 to be exact.. dati payat pa ko nung naging kami pero as time goes by tumaba na ako.. maalaga din kasi siya.. ngayong mataba na ko, lab pa din niya ko...and never a day na pinaramdam niya sakin na di niya ko mahal..


Well, here's the thing lang... syempre since pogi din bebe ko, I tend to get jealous and very protective of him kasi di naman imposible na may mas maganda at flirty pa na nasa paligid niya e.. to the point na nagiging "TH" na ko.. nacoconscious ako na baka baka sabihin sa paligid namin "ay! ano kaya nakita nung boyfriend niya sa kanya? (sabay hagikhikan ng hagikhikan) pero good thing na super hawak si babe sa kamay ko pag naglalakad kami kasi mabagal ako maglakad.. Haha!


So, we had a deal, na kahit saan man mapadpad ang isa samin ay aayain namin ang isa't-isa..
Recently lang, he's hooked na sa boxing.. sinama niya ko.. and it feels good kasi hinihikayat niya ko at the same time nag-eenjoy ako while losing weight na din.. kiss pa niya ko from time to time which makes me feel na sakin lang siya..


Kaya..hindi hindrance ang pagiging fat para i-date or mahalin ka ng isang guy.. as long as you have a good heart and you know how to take good care and respect your guy.. it'll be fine! :)



Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #196 on: April 12, 2011, 11:00:07 am »
who needs shallow guys who love nothing but pretty faces and curves when you can live your life free,happy, and without heartaches..

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #197 on: April 12, 2011, 11:03:58 am »
^^same situation sayo sis.ΓΌ he supports me sa pag lose ng weight ngayon pero niyayaya nya pa rin ako kumain lalo na pag sa house nila, as in alagang alaga. Sabi nya minsan pabiro na bakit summer ako mag dadiet eh yun daw best time namin magbonding. Hehe

sheh-la22

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #198 on: April 24, 2011, 07:09:22 pm »
depende sa type ng guy, may guys na type talaga nila ang fat or chubby

eat.love.bliss.

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #199 on: April 24, 2011, 10:42:51 pm »
I don't think most guys would prefer ''fat girls''. I think fat=200-300 lbs. Idk. Hindi sa biased ako sa mga mapapayat. No. I like voluptuous women.
Pero kung ''chubby'' ang paguusapan. Chubby cute, mga ganun. Boys actually like them that way. 

Believe me. I've met so many chubby-hottie couples.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close