Author Topic: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?  (Read 134926 times)

spartan

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #160 on: March 04, 2011, 03:20:09 pm »
Bravo @Paulo!!

It's time to shape up kids

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #161 on: March 05, 2011, 10:03:21 pm »

would a fat guy consider dating a fat girl?  :-\

Paulo

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #162 on: March 05, 2011, 10:54:54 pm »
^
Good question!

Thinking about the fat guys I know, ... I think most of them have taste. I think some of them don't even mind being fat. I guess it's kind of a guy thing to feel sexy despite being unworthy of the feeling. ;) Like the typical sight of fat guys with their shirts off. :) You won't see Fat Chicks showing their bellies as often as you see Jumbo-Sized-Dudes parading their excess luggage like it's "branded". ;)

Having mentioned that, I guess very few of them would be attracted to fat chicks be it that they are fat themselves. I guess the logical explanation to that sums up to: Fat just isn't Attractive. --End of Story--


mimiku

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #163 on: March 06, 2011, 03:56:39 am »
^
Good question!

Thinking about the fat guys I know, ... I think most of them have taste. I think some of them don't even mind being fat. I guess it's kind of a guy thing to feel sexy despite being unworthy of the feeling. ;) Like the typical sight of fat guys with their shirts off. :) You won't see Fat Chicks showing their bellies as often as you see Jumbo-Sized-Dudes parading their excess luggage like it's "branded". ;)

Having mentioned that, I guess very few of them would be attracted to fat chicks be it that they are fat themselves. I guess the logical explanation to that sums up to: Fat just isn't Attractive. --End of Story--

Rarely do I see fat guys dating chubby women. In terms of attraction, probably fat guys would definitely prioritize sexy women.

But I am speaking on general terms. There is always an exemption. Chubby women are not ugly. Most of them have beautiful faces and even you can't deny that some of them suits their frame.

I have a few friends who are chubby, and so habulin ng mga guys.

 ;)

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #164 on: March 06, 2011, 10:52:24 am »
bottom line:men are a--holes who don't appreciate any "numbers" other than 34-24-34 or 36-24-36...

Mr.Punch

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2011, 01:14:18 pm »
Woah, we've got a big one here.   ;D  Someone got stung.


Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #166 on: March 06, 2011, 01:18:30 pm »
^hey,can I have some of that big one,bro? looks yummy. I can make lots of fishballs from there...  :D

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #167 on: March 09, 2011, 01:17:54 am »
"attractive" is even relative. kanya-kanyang trip lang yan, sabi nga.  marami naman chubby/fat na maganda, at habulin din ng mga lalaki.  nasa pagaayos lang yan.   ;D

Mr.Punch

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #168 on: March 09, 2011, 01:32:00 am »
Name one chubby/fat person na habulin ng lalaki.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2011, 02:10:03 am »
^ but those two aren't really fat. they may look heavy on tv but irl, they're actually slim. a friend saw kc at the airport during kc's alleged taba phase-ang payat daw talaga eh.

the only heavy women I can think of who might be habulin are those fat porn stars. Forgot the names. Then again, they cater to a certain, er, kind of audience. there might be guys who are into, and I'm quoting the 40 year old virgin here, "jelly f**king" but more often than not, it stops there.

And of course, you have to consider the fact that in The Philippines, the majority of women are slim. Odds are against the heavy girls. Kung masyadong madaming slim women na pagpipilian, eh patay na. :)

Mr.Punch

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #170 on: March 09, 2011, 02:28:18 am »
angelica panganiban and kc conception are two that instantly comes to mind.  both are chubby and tabain by nature.

You're kidding, right?

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #171 on: March 09, 2011, 08:02:51 am »
angelica panganiban and kc conception are two that instantly comes to mind.  both are chubby and tabain by nature.

I think they are not chubby, more on the voluptuous side. They are like that because people become 3x fatter in pics and camera so meaning their sizes aren't exactly as what we see on TV. :)

You'll be surprised when you see them personally, ang payat pala nila. 


PayManila

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #172 on: March 09, 2011, 08:20:37 am »
Depende talaga yan eh ... some guys like heavyweight, some guys don't.

Me?  I guess I wouldnt




Mr.Punch

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #173 on: March 09, 2011, 02:43:24 pm »
^ I agree with the bottomline,  I disagree with the simple answer (which actually contradicts the bottomline.)

Paulo

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #174 on: March 09, 2011, 05:19:10 pm »
I think that in this particular discussion the line that separates Chubby and Fat should be drawn clearly. Because in this thread we are talking about Attractiveness, and the difference between Chubby and Fat is as clear as "Less Attractive" and "Unattractive". The two shouldn't confuse us into considering that it's about the same thing with the same scope. Sure they're both on the Heavy Side of the line but while one tips the line, the other one is right around the fatty middle ;) .

On the 'name one chubby chick that can be considered attractive' bit:

Ruffa Mae Quinto at one point in her career, could be considered Chubby. Yet, that didn't stop the majority of men from finding her attractive. This is due to 3 Factors, the 3rd being that Ruffa Mae has "Sex Appeal". The 1st and the 2nd Factors are her Right and Left Breasts (not necessarily in that order ;) ) which gets so much attention that if only for their benefit, excess fat on the other areas of the Owner's body was more than acceptable. :) Thanks to her Ginormously Gorgeous Jugs, being Chubby was considered nothing more than the downside to the extra serving of .... Mammary. ;) Just how many chubby women can claim the same thing? I guess 10-15% at most.

Kim Kardashian once again qualifies as someone who is Chubby to Heavy but attractive. Thanks for the Front and Back Bumpers which goes well with her frame and again the 'Sex Appeal' factor, the difference between her and her other sister .. ahmm, King Bear Kardashian or whatever her name is (see? I forgot the name of the Tall Fat One) is as clear as "Appealing" and "Unappealing".

How about a TV Fat chick who is attractive?

There is this lovely lady in the Food Network who has an angelic face, a sexy accent, but is FAT. Again I forgot her name. But she is very pretty ... of course in her Food Network show they seldom show her Body up until the food is served. Which should explains why her Fat frame was quite acceptable. :)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 05:21:34 pm by Paulo »

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #175 on: March 10, 2011, 12:34:04 am »
^ ROTFL @ King Bear Kardashian. ;D I think her name is Khloe. :)

hisana

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #176 on: March 15, 2011, 10:12:19 am »

Nigella Lawson? Love that woman.

simply_janee

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #177 on: March 15, 2011, 12:21:18 pm »
^ I agree with the bottomline,  I disagree with the simple answer (which actually contradicts the bottomline.)

 ;) ;D :D

Paulo

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #178 on: March 16, 2011, 02:31:29 pm »
That's it. Nigella is the very pretty Big Chick of Food Network and Khloe is the name of the Big Kardashian. :)

... I do remember Khloe more as "Butterface Odom - The Ugly Kardashian" bashing she took off last year's NBA finals. :)


rarefinds

  • Guest
Re: GUYS, would you consider dating a fat girl?
« Reply #179 on: March 17, 2011, 02:11:51 pm »
two points of view

some women can naturally bring out their great personality and character to the point that you see beyond their round figure. and men whove been through alot of emotional stress with their skinny but shallow ex's would take them as a breath of fresh air. ive friends who after dating handful of skinny model type women, settled and married a voluptuous girl. and yes some men actually prefer the voluptuous ones too.

on the other hand, some men would think that a large woman doesnt take care of herself well. or wouldnt be able to run , have fun and do activities with him. Or even fit enough to run after their future son or daughter. or cant handle stress well enough if after having some problems, stuff her face or go on binge drinking.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close