watch now

Author Topic: ESL girltalkers out there!  (Read 17051 times)

Sheer_incognito

  • Guest
Re: ESL girltalkers out there!
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2013, 05:31:08 pm »
hi mga sis, pa join...

ask ko [textspeak!] kung may mai rerecomend kaung training center for TESOL certification and training? i'm currently taking up Teaching Certificate Program, gusto ko na sanang ituloy sa pagtuturo ng ESL. Tia

Yeah I'm looking for one too sis:)

anonymous0124

  • Guest
Re: ESL girltalkers out there!
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2013, 12:02:12 pm »
This is my first job haha! Nice to meet fellow ESLers ;)

iamtine

  • Guest
Re: ESL girltalkers out there!
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2013, 10:06:14 pm »
Hi there joining here.

An ESL teacher for 5 years now here in Ortigas.
I am also looking for homebased now,I applied at 51talk, but they do not accept those who have
a full time job in the evening.

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: ESL girltalkers out there!
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2013, 06:23:54 pm »
Hi guys! I'm also an ESL Teacher. I'm teaching Koreans for almost 4 years now. Both online and offline. I just saw this! I'm proud to be an ESL Teacher.

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: ESL girltalkers out there!
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2013, 11:01:45 pm »


 Where do you take the Teaching Certificate Program? How long is the duration? Thank you.

honey-ecclaire

  • Guest
Re: ESL girltalkers out there!
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2013, 05:21:54 pm »

 Where do you take the Teaching Certificate Program? How long is the duration? Thank you.

madami na ngayon ang nag-oofer sis,especially ESL certification it will take one month or even for like 60 hours lang...

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: ESL girltalkers out there!
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2013, 04:33:47 pm »


 Thanks...is TESOL better than this.I am thinking of taking like this.

honey-ecclaire

  • Guest
Re: ESL girltalkers out there!
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2013, 10:48:46 pm »
Yes,but as far as I know licensed teacher ang pwedeng makakuha ng TESOL certification since teacher din ang tuturuan mo...

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: ESL girltalkers out there!
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2013, 08:26:37 am »
Yes,but as far as I know licensed teacher ang pwedeng makakuha ng TESOL certification since teacher din ang tuturuan mo...

 No ,sis. Basta may bachelor's degree alam ko pwede ang TESOL,sobrang mahal naman,the price for enrolling is 18,000-25,000 for a 120 hours lang. But it includes lesson planning,demo for teaching.Mukhang maganda.British Council in Makati ang nabasa kong meron nito.

rachi_01

  • Guest
Re: ESL girltalkers out there!
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2013, 12:28:50 am »
teaching English to Europeans

hello sis, ano name company nyo? pwede ba jan part time or full time talaga?

MintPeaches

  • Guest
Re: ESL girltalkers out there!
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2014, 11:18:37 am »
Hi! I just got accepted sa UNHOOP yesterday. I passed their interview and mock call tapos start na ng training ko sa Monday. :) Ask ko lang kung pano yung training procedures nila? Okay ba? Efficient ba yung trainers? Any info/idea will be very much appreciated. Thank you!

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: ESL girltalkers out there!
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2014, 09:14:03 pm »
Former ESL instructor (Japanese clientele) here recently contemplating on re-joining the industry.

Anything new in the world of Philippine ESL?

emiii

  • Guest
Re: ESL girltalkers out there!
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2014, 11:14:00 pm »
Hi po!

Puwede bang mag-apply maski wala pang ESL teching experience? Saang companies po puwede?
I'm looking for a part-time job, office-based or online ESL teaching job. If you can give me some details about the hiring process/requirements, please PM nalang po. Thanks a lot!  :)

Arabee

  • Guest
Re: ESL girltalkers out there!
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2017, 04:47:07 pm »
Where do you take the Teaching Certificate Program? How long is the duration? Thank you.


For those of you who are interested in Teaching abroad, you can visit this site. [http://www.etefl.org/] or only 120 hours you'll receive an accredited TEFL certificate, personal tutor, online video & material, lifetime membership to our global job club, job guarantee, online teaching practice. There is a growing demand for online teachers so you may work from home or while traveling.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close