watch now

Author Topic: Love, love, love, where are YOU?  (Read 29849 times)

Nuthella

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2010, 12:59:32 pm »
oo nga sis, hintay na lang tayo... haay... :)

Unil when sis, 1 year nako wait :( sad naman walang hubby.

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2010, 01:39:41 pm »
^ naku sis if you were in my place it might drive you insane... I've been single for 3 years and counting. counting because I don't have any suitors....

agua.oxinada

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2010, 04:29:00 pm »
Hallo, sis Bubblin'  :)
Why do you think you don't have, at least, suitors man lang after 3yrs of being single?

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2010, 05:57:08 pm »
^ hi sis agua.oxinada

to answer your question... I myself don't know why I don't have suitors.I have already accepted the fact that I may be single for life. I am human though,and I've remained positive that maybe someday I may get struck by lightning and thunder and fall in love again.I am not wallowing about it.ang mas nakakatakot is,I am so happy being single now I may not be able to let go of my 100% freedom once that person who is touted "the One' for me comes along....
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 05:59:00 pm by Bubblin' »

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2010, 06:13:50 pm »
^ ako din sis parang ganyan na din ang thinking though i have suitors naman. parang ang hirap ideal din naman ng mga lalaki eh. saka right now nag eenjoy ako being single. minsan ko na lang mamiss yung feeling na me minamahal at nagmamahal. less worries kasi eh.

saka ngayon pa lang na me nanliligaw, ginugulo na nila isip ko. how much more kami na di ba? nasanay lang siguro akong single. walang inaalala, walang iniisip na magagalet pag di ko natext or natawagan, magagawa lahat ng gusto ng walang paalam, etc., mga ganun ba.

kaya ngayon enjoy na enjoy na pala ko. hehe/ :D


Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2010, 11:28:40 pm »
^ang ideals ko pa sis sa buhay ay kakaiba.  :D


green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2010, 08:53:29 am »
^ at [textspeak!] namang pinagkaiba ng mga ideals mo sa buhay sis? hahaha. mukhang madrama itey ah! hehe. :D

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2010, 10:39:15 am »
^hahaha hindi naman...

when I want to do something that interests me, I don't have to ask his permission.I will do it right away;I'll just let him know that I'll be doing it..applicable ito sa night outs or vacations with friends and activities that I want to be doing on my own.applicable din ito if an opportunity to work overseas presents itself.

isa pa,if ever I we get married, I want a childless marriage.no kids for me,kaming 2 lang.can a guy really accept that,especially since a lot of people will question his manhood or my worth as a wife.

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2010, 11:09:00 am »
^ kakaiba naman gusto mo sis pero a guy who loves you truly will understand what you want. yun nga lang, the liking to be a father eh darating sa eksena at baka later on ay maging simula pa ng problema. malay mo pag me hubby ka na, magbago na lang mga gusto mo sa buhay di ba? :D

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2010, 11:22:12 am »
^ yun nga sis eh. I already know that I am not fit out to be a mother.super iksi ng patience ko, plus wala talaga akong masyadong hilig sa bata. I will stick with what I want kasi if I divert from it, baka ako naman ang drift away from the relationship. baka ang mangyari is siya lang ang mag-alaga sa bata at ako ay deadma. I can say, I can be a good gf and wife,but I can never be a good mother.

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2010, 11:42:28 am »
you're not yet in that situation kaya mo nasasabi yan. wait for that moment na lang and by that time mag iiba na pananaw mo, i hope. hehe. :D

Bubblin

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2010, 11:52:08 am »
well let's see na lang sis.. if it doesn't I'll stick to a childless marriage.  ;)

aceofhearts

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2010, 03:40:59 pm »
I've been waiting since 2007. Where art thou LOVE? When are you coming? I'm still waiting...

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2010, 03:49:50 pm »
hehe. 1 yr na ang pagiging single ko sa July 19. :)

nursefatso

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2010, 07:11:11 pm »
hopefully i find the gurl for me quite loner kc ako i usually stay at home watch dvd's hndi ko hilig lumabas eh and mataba pa mostly gurls will look in the outside the appearance rather than the inside and exert more effort pra mapansin k nila unlike s gwapitos smile [textspeak!] nkklag2 n daw ng undies

nursefatso

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2010, 07:15:31 pm »
mali ata ang site ko ah hahahahaha ako lang ata ang boylet dito!!!

nursefatso

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2010, 07:17:31 pm »
ay bkt?

izzybaby

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2010, 07:30:33 pm »
hay... ako nga super tagal ko nang walang inspiration.. nakakapagod din maghintay ng maghintay.. so dapat kumilos na ko ....

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2010, 12:59:48 pm »
sa monday nga, anniversary na ng pagiging single ko. hahaha. carry lang. busy naman ako sa studies eh. :D

carmilina

  • Guest
Re: Love, love, love, where are YOU?
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2010, 09:44:46 am »
masarp maging single we can enjoy..si love kusa talagang darating yan...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close