watch now

Author Topic: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair  (Read 342440 times)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #320 on: August 08, 2013, 09:39:10 pm »
^I am using HHN shampoo and conditioner but lately nangangati scalp ko kaya bumalik ako sa Lush.

For deep conditioning treatment, I love Lush Roots.

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #321 on: August 09, 2013, 08:26:12 am »
Naku I ordered pa naman a 200 ml human nature shampoo and conditioner. Mukhang mas ok ang organix brazilian straight keratin.

fortunecat8

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #322 on: August 09, 2013, 03:29:38 pm »
pinaka okay for me Dove talaga! somehow, napalambot niya hair ko and less hairfall. but now, i'm using Alterna Ten  i'm hoping that the quality of my hair will improve even more. sobrang damaged kasi, everyday as in everyday nag papa blow dry ako before going to work, tapos lakas ko pa mag shampoo kasi gusto ko mabango hair and scalp ko. result = hair damage, hair fall!!!  :'(

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #323 on: August 09, 2013, 07:56:13 pm »
^that's the reason why I'm looking for the Sweet Almond Oil, sis  ;) kasi diba I color my hair pa? So I really need something that would make my hair less damaged  :) ako rin kasi everyday blowdry ng hair before going to work and sometimes pa nga curling iron..

gene

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #324 on: August 09, 2013, 09:51:27 pm »
a home made concoction of mine: avocado or olive oil (10 mls) with the following essential oils: 5 drops lavender, 5 drops rosemary, 5 drops, thyme. 5 drops cedarwood oil. Deep Conditioing talaga ito mga sis at pampakapal pa ng buhok. Marami ng mga aromatherapy shops sa atin and these oils should be readily available there.

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #325 on: August 10, 2013, 12:07:51 am »
^I am using HHN shampoo and conditioner but lately nangangati scalp ko kaya bumalik ako sa Lush.

For deep conditioning treatment, I love Lush Roots.

How much yung Lush Roots sis? I need a new hair treatment huhu

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #326 on: August 10, 2013, 09:34:14 am »
^^ sis, naglalagay ka pa ng heating cap? Gaano katagal?

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #327 on: August 10, 2013, 11:44:29 am »
I could not cancel my order of hhn shampoo and conditioner. I hope that it will be good for my scalp and rebonded colored hair.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #328 on: August 10, 2013, 03:55:05 pm »
How much yung Lush Roots sis? I need a new hair treatment huhu

It's P895 :)

d_zialcita

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #329 on: August 10, 2013, 05:53:17 pm »
my favorite conditioning treatments are:

1. kerastase : best but also the most expensive
2. kerasys
3. botanique spa morocco treatment
4. brazilian hair treatment

i alternate them to achieve the best hair condition.







babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #330 on: August 13, 2013, 08:21:40 pm »
i was able to buy monea power dose (hair repair) at watson's. 190 lang siya. it smells like candy and smooth ang hair ko  :) i will add this to my regimen.

sima

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #331 on: August 14, 2013, 03:14:12 am »
Currently I use Mondes Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment.  Ang bango!

apples

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #332 on: August 14, 2013, 07:07:36 am »
How much yung Mondes Argan Oil Treatment and san nabibili? Also, Hows this compared to HBC Keratin Oil Treatment? I have super duper damaged and buhaghag hair. Which one is better for me? TIA! :-)

sima

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #333 on: August 14, 2013, 07:58:23 pm »
^ Can't remember kung saan ko nabili yung small tub ng Mondes Argan Oil Treatment either sa Watsons or sa Landmark yata.  Basta less than PhP150.00, if I remember correctly.

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #334 on: August 14, 2013, 08:49:38 pm »
I went to Landmark today and sadly out of stock na ang organix ever straight conditioner. Should I just buy the treatment and shampoo nalang? Even if there is no conditioner?

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #335 on: August 14, 2013, 08:59:17 pm »
^i am so torn between Organix and Pure Beauty from Watson's na ha  ;D i think you should try muna one at a time. like the treatment muna, if it works then ok na siya. baka kasi the shampoo won't work if wala yung conditioner e. IMO lang  :)

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #336 on: August 15, 2013, 10:04:11 am »
@ VannyVanvan: sis, im using other brand for shampoo and conditioner, then i use Organix treatment once/twice a week

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #337 on: August 15, 2013, 10:44:29 am »
Baka tom if may time  il buy it sa sm aura. Im so excited to try it. My color kinda darkened from sunsilk and I started breaking out sa scalp. According to my stylist I should change my shampoo so my color will lighten again but if it became dark na talaga I have to go back to Basement to have it washed out. Sayang naman just for a cheap shampoo na ruin hair ko. Well buti naman its not dark but not as light as before. I kinda regret trying cheap shampoo.

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #338 on: August 15, 2013, 04:36:12 pm »
^u have light colored hair sis? use sulfate-free shampoo sis, im using Organic Care shampoo & conditioner, available at Watsons

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #339 on: August 15, 2013, 04:47:14 pm »
Yup tom buy na ako ng organix. The liss extreme shampoo by loreal did not lighten my hair. I just don't understand why loreal didnt darken my hair a bit evwn if there's sulfate on it.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close