watch now

Author Topic: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair  (Read 342136 times)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #160 on: June 18, 2012, 07:28:17 am »
I tried Lorys, and Im not satisfied :( will go back to SilkSecrets which is cheaper and better.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 03:34:59 pm by stylishmomy »

bugs

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #161 on: June 18, 2012, 12:43:56 pm »
i actually gave my lorys to my sister from the states.  dadalahin daw nya pabalik.  mukang hiyang sa kanya.
ill try nga the silkmoist din.  baka mas hiyang.  i have a daily conditioner pero wala akong deep conditioning product eh.

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #162 on: June 18, 2012, 04:22:01 pm »
I just use whatever conditioner I currently have and put in on overnight.  Then I wrap my whole head with saran wrap and put a shower cap on top of that.  I wash it all off in the morning.  I do this every week.

What's a saran wrap, sis? :)


About Lorys, I bought a tub last week. I use it as an everyday conditioner and I must say that I'm not satisfied. Antagal ko pa naman gusto tong itry. I've never used it as a weekly treatment (left on for 15 mins or so) though, so try ko siguro muna. I got the snake oil variant, I heard this is supposed to be the most effective for chemically-treated hair pa naman.

Has anybody tried the purebeauty tsubaki hair essence water? Is it good? B1T1 kasi sa watson's. I'm not sure how to use it though.  :P

loball

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #163 on: June 18, 2012, 08:25:06 pm »
^Cling wrap sis. Yung thin stretchable plastic na ginagamit din pangtakip sa food.

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #164 on: June 19, 2012, 12:10:36 am »
^Oh, that's cling wrap pala.  :P Lol. Thank you sis! :)

sima

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #165 on: June 20, 2012, 03:57:32 am »
Yup saran wrap is cling wrap  :D.

May I ask bakit hindi ka satisfied sa Lory's conditioner?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #166 on: June 20, 2012, 02:28:13 pm »
ok naman sakin lory's pero ang weird kasi nabubuhaghag hair ko dito although ok naman ang moisturization. i love l'oreal and dove more.

mikaela325

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #167 on: June 25, 2012, 09:53:11 am »
Thanks sa tip na dapat pala alternate ang keratin and moisturizer. Still in search though. Gamit ko lang ngayon is lush american cream and vegan salitan gamit ko para di ako magsawa sa amoy.

lhyza cute

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #168 on: July 02, 2012, 02:15:41 pm »
hay,,ang tagal ko bago ko nabili yung Lorys because of the reviews here pero nung na-try ko di naman ako na satisfied pero buti na lang i tried the creamsilk perfection..yung bago the gold one sachet and finally the best deep condtioner i ever tried..winner to.a must have conditioner..:)

braycey

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #169 on: July 02, 2012, 05:22:53 pm »
shine moist ionic keratin treatment for me... super soft sa hair bango pa...

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #170 on: July 02, 2012, 08:40:36 pm »
^Sa watson's ba to sis? :)

braycey

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #171 on: July 02, 2012, 09:34:29 pm »
sa hortaleza ko nabili yung akin sis... pero meron din ata sa watsons...

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #172 on: July 02, 2012, 10:40:21 pm »
^Ah how much yan sis? :)

muriel1

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #173 on: July 02, 2012, 10:53:28 pm »
im currently loving the deep conditioning hair and scalp tretment by fanny serrano. i think php 179 lang ata bili ng sister ko sa watsons. i also find the scent refreshing, siguro kasi super tapang ng opal pink scent wise kaya parang super fresh ng dating now ng fanny seranno sa nose ko. pero malambot sya sa hair and so far di nangangati ang scalp ko which is a tendency for me when i use deep conditioning treatments/conditioners. siguro kasi pang sclap treatment din sya. it has moringa extract pa nga daw and other organic/natural ingredients. sana mahiyang ako.

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #174 on: July 03, 2012, 12:34:07 am »
i'm using creamsilk pa din. dami ko na na-try na iba but i keep going back to this brand, my favorite is the blue weekly treatment. haven't tried the perfection line yet but i sure will pag naubos ko na mga blue ko. takot na ko magexperiment sa hair care products nagka-break out kasi ako sa dove :( buti ok na ulit ako now

braycey

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #175 on: July 04, 2012, 11:47:52 am »
^Ah how much yan sis? :)
385 ata bili ko sis...

sima

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #176 on: July 06, 2012, 12:00:01 am »
Whenever I deep condition my hair, I do it overnight and slather conditioner on dry hair instead of wet hair.  Parang butter ang buhok ko sa lambot, dulas at kintab nito when I rinse it out in the morning.  Nakakaengganyo tuloy mag-marinate ng buhok every week!

khaesj

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #177 on: July 06, 2012, 03:02:04 pm »
^^ Parang type ko itry yan sis, di naman kaya ko ubuhin pag gising ko? LOL.
Nag sshower cap ka sis pag tulog?  :)

sima

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #178 on: July 06, 2012, 08:21:21 pm »
I use cling wrap instead of shower cap kasi mas hapit sa ulo at wala yung annoying plastic noise pag nakalapat na ang ulo sa pillow.

CarelStrawberry

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #179 on: August 05, 2012, 07:40:38 am »
I'm currently inlove with Hortaleza Keratin Hot Oil Treatment! As in super ganda sa hair! Ang pinakagusto ko yung minty feeling kasi refreshing. Tas ambango pa. Ginagawa ko wawash ko muna yung hair ko with warm water using Dove Intense Repair Shampoo rinse with warm water para maopen yung cuticle ng hair at maabsorb yung treatment mabuti then towel dry ko after lalagyan ko na hair ko ng  Keratin Hot Oil Treatment tas cover ko ng shower cap for an hour habang nakafacial mask ako, hahaha.. then rinse ko with tap water para malock yung treatment sa hair. Towel dry then hayaan ko na lang matuyo naturally. Super soft and bango ng hair ko.. as in! Kakapadigiperm ko palang.. Twice ko palang naman nagagawa twice aweek ginagawa ko. Love ko talaga 'to. :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close