We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Wow macheck nga sa ensogo. Kaso dati ubos na agad yung stocks nila ng snake oil. Ano ba scent nun sis?
Hbc keratin hot oil treatment and Hbc hair spa, parehong ok for me. May sachet kasi dito sa Bahay. Sinubukan ko dahil parang dry hair ko. I tried the keratin treatment first, mukang healthy hair ko after. Tapos a few days after, yung hairspa naman ginamit ko. Same effect.
Mga sis.. try nyo Lory's Deep Moisturizing Hair Cream ..super ganda sa hair.. It can treat dry, dame and chemically treated hair. I've been using this for 5 months na and I can attest super soft and manageable ng hair. Pwede din yang gamiting as hair conditioner. Ipartner nyo pa to any Loreal Shampoo. Available sya to any watson stores nationwide...Ganda ng hair nyo after..
Then, for moisturizing I alternate that with Pureology treatment for colored hair (paubos na), Organix argan oil treatment, and this is the best: Aussie Miracle (the one in the tube). It is AMAZING. I got it at Shopwise Commonwealth. No wonder youtubers love it.
okay lang ba gumamit ng Lory's or Opal sa permed hair? Di kaya ma weigh down sya at mag loosen agad yung curls? thanks!
@ bugs: yes you can use it as your regular conditioner.