watch now

Author Topic: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair  (Read 341973 times)

sleepy_head

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2012, 02:11:11 pm »
the end of my hairs were rubberized due to rebonding...i started using Sunsilk Keratinology and it improved a lot, plus it added shine.

http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/brands/1686

sparkliecandy

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2012, 06:48:51 pm »
Just bought pink Opal and Lorys hair cream in snake oil! I hope umayos na yung hair ko dito. Dami ko na kasing split ends dahil sa kaka-paaraw. Sobrang dry na din ng hair ko. Anyone who can recommend hair leave on or spray para di naman buhaghag ang hair pag nasa labas?

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2012, 08:30:17 pm »
^ loreal anti-frizz serum-leave in. Orange pump bottle. Php300+ so medyo pricey but for my bra-length hair, 2 pumps twice a day, ok na.

A cheaper alternative is hortaleza professional luminux hair varnish shine spray. Clear bottle w/red label. Php100+. Hth!

Now para di ma-OT, i'm alternating mondes henna wax treatment and hbc coco milk treatment. Naturally straight kasi hair ko
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 08:33:35 pm by stronger_me »

sparkliecandy

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2012, 09:38:50 pm »
@stronger_me thanks sa suggestion! Mukha ngang maganda yung luminux ng hbc/hortaleza. A few times na kasi siya na-suggest sa mga hair frizz problems. ;)

I think I have seen the anti-frizz serum in Watsons. Yun ba yung dark blue yung label? Meron din yata yung j.thomas hair detangler.

UPDATE: Di pala gaano mabango yung lorys snake oil compared sa opal. Then sa price I think mas sulit yung sa lorys kasi mas madami eh. Lorys 450g. 145php opal 225ml. 140php.

glassbaubles

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2012, 11:18:10 pm »
I've tried a few brands (but I don't remember most of them :P ), but I've been using Human Heart Nature lately! Super nice siya sa hair ko.

What I do when I put it on is to wear a shower cap and leave it alone for 30 minutes or more. Sometimes ginagamit ko rin yung hair dryer ko at the lowest setting para ma-warm up yung hair ala heat treatment for a minute or two. :)

toffeenut

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2012, 11:38:10 pm »
^kahit anong variant ng lory's di ko type. :)) i tried ceramides before yung big size pa talaga binili ko. Hahaha so-so lang siya for me. Well, ok sya for the price andami e! Pero in terms of bango and softness,  OPAL ftw! Kung pwede lang gawing everyday conditioner to hehe

dazzle

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2012, 11:25:14 pm »
i'm using matrix biolage every week. ok naman ang results :)
palagi natatanong kung basong rebong and hair ko plus super shiny and soft. sabi pa ng mom ko parang sa commercial lase dumudulas [textspeak!] comb sa hair .

faghag

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2012, 09:12:51 am »
Share ko lang something I learned from a YouTube video and from experience. Kelangan pala i-balance between using moisturizing AND protein/strengthening treatments.

I've used high-end, low-end, mid-end, natural, organic, lahat na ata. But I discovered this: we need to alternate between moisturizing treatments and protein/keratin/restructuring treatments. Kasi, if puro moisturizing, the balance will be lost and eventually, mawawala ang effect and it will weaken hair.

And hindi rin maganda puro protein/keratin/restructuring treatments kasi titigas and magiging dry hair after too much use.

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5oXYmOqtQ&feature=fvsr

I tried alternating. And it works nga!

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2012, 10:15:28 am »
^that's what I do, sis :) MWF - moisturizing, TTh - keratin treatments :p pero di ko alam na ganun pala dapat, naisip ko lang na ialternate sila. :p

I'm so in loooove with Lorys Hair Cream! I bought the Duo Chocolate variant and my hair has never been this softer =)

momentum

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2012, 12:34:53 pm »
bakit ganun, wala ako makitang lory's sa watsons in mandaluyong. sa mga big watsons shops lang ba sila meron nito?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 02:17:02 pm by momentum »

strwbrrylurve

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2012, 01:56:35 pm »
Anong magandang product for moisturizing and keratin treatment? Thanks for the tip :)

faghag

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2012, 04:25:53 pm »
Good for you! I changed treatments but not as systematically as you.

faghag

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2012, 04:31:44 pm »
Anong magandang product for moisturizing and keratin treatment? Thanks for the tip :)

Recently, I tried the Protein Treatment from HBC. Ok naman sya considering it smoothed out my very rough hair that's been chemically abused. Am still researching other protein/keratin treatments. I remember I used the one fro ShineMoist before with some success but hindi ko pa alam na protein pala yun.

Then, for moisturizing I alternate that with Pureology treatment for colored hair (paubos na), Organix argan oil treatment, and this is the best: Aussie Miracle (the one in the tube). It is AMAZING. I got it at Shopwise Commonwealth. No wonder youtubers love it.

I've also gone through 4 tubs of Human Nature hair mask - this works as well as or even better than high end brands.  Kerastase ones are also good pero masakit sa bulsa kasi.

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2012, 04:33:18 pm »
@strwbrrylurve shine moist ok :) they have keratin treatment (sachet - P100, tub around P250).... i will now try keratin treatment from HBC... only P12/sachet  :)


@faghag i'm also intrigues with aussie hair products... saw it at shopwise makati naman...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 04:37:10 pm by brattinella »

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2012, 10:36:18 pm »
ako i've tried creamsilk, sunsilk and pantene pa lang, fave ko si creamsilk, thanks sa inyo sis i guess i will try opal soon :)

greenwood05

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2012, 10:59:41 pm »
mga sis, yung kerating treatment ba, pwede sa curly/wavy hair ?

onethird

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2012, 01:02:35 am »
Just started deep conditioning last week kasi napansin ko medyo nagdry ang hair ko since I colored it. So far, L'oreal Elseve Royal Jelly (yellow) works for me. Will try the other variants as well as the Hortaleza Hair Spa. :) Nacurious ako sa Lory's pero wala akong nakita sa Watson's gateway kanina.

jo18

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2012, 09:25:25 am »
Im using shinemoist keratin wax treatment. what I do is to leave it overnight, sa mga ends lang, then rinse ko na lang siya sa morning. I notice that my hair is extremely smooth and shiny,. nagrubberize din kasi un end ng hair ko... i do this twice a week or every night. matipid naman kasi [textspeak!] one tub costing 240php nagagamit ko for a month or more.

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2012, 10:00:42 am »
mag 2mos na relaxed hair ko and i can say na hindi nadamaged hair ko cause im using vco 15ml ten comb and  covered with shower cap for 30mins before shower,i do this once a week,,then i try this human heart nature hair mask ok as deep conditioning covered with shower cap too...so far straight and shiny hair ko,,

Evo29

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2012, 03:44:27 am »
For hair deep conditioning, I use real mayonnaise :), inexpensive yet very effective!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close