watch now

Author Topic: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair  (Read 341954 times)

pink_stardust

  • Guest
all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« on: June 12, 2010, 11:13:38 am »
I used the search function, but nothing came up. So I made a thread. Mods, feel free to delete/merge if there is an existing one. :)

---

I'm talking about the intensive conditioners we can use at home.

I've tried a lot: Creamsilk Precision Repair, Sunsilk Damage Repair, Opal One Minute Hot Oil, Watsons Hair Treats, Watsons Treatment Wax, HBC Cocomilk hot oil treatment, Golden Fabulouz, Human Heart Nature hair masks, virgin coconut oil, extra virgin coconut oil, among others.

Recently kasi I've been ironing my hair everyday. My hair's still soft and shiny, kasi I deep condition my hair every night, rotating different hair masks all through out the week (and i never iron my hair without heat protection spray). Pero I'm still on the look out for a much better intensive conditioner, kasi I know nadadamage pa din ang hair ko from all the heat styling.

How about you, sisses? What do you use as a weekly treatment for your hair?

chrome-plated heart

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 11:53:14 am »
rigenol (parang mahal nga lang compared dun sa iba ko gamit pero okay sya, imagine nagbeach and pool ako 5 days after rebond, nilagyan ko lang nito, okay naman ang hair ko, hindi nadamage. pasaway harhar)
ah glow henna treatment wax (oos since december last year, kakainis)
yung blue na cream silk (precision repair ata yun)



katiztic

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 12:12:20 pm »
^sis, how much reginol? kasi beach ako ng beach kaya kawawa yung hair ko. kelangan ng matinding repair!

berrygln

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 05:58:44 pm »
sis ilang minutes kayo mag deep conditioning? pwede ba to everyday?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 10:30:09 pm »
I've tried yung sa HHN, yung sa L'Oreal Elseve and Opal (orange variant). The one I like the most since hair treatment and conditioner in one na rin siya so good for everyday use is Lush Retread Conditioner.

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 04:26:08 pm »
I'm back to using Creamsilk Precision Repair. Buy 1, take 1 kasi sa Watsons na malapit sa bahay namin, so I grabbed the chance na.

I've been ironing my hair every time I get ready for school, which is from Monday to Friday. And to counteract the damage, or at least to help my hair recover even just a bit, I've been using the treatment every night for the past 4 days. Hindi naman mukhang damaged ang hair ko ngayon.

Maybe I'll take advantage of the buy one take one promo and get myself 2 back up tubs. :)

erriane

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2010, 06:31:24 pm »
Sunsilk damage repair.. :D

MartyneWiston

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2010, 06:52:36 pm »
sis ilang minutes kayo mag deep conditioning? pwede ba to everyday?

Same Qs and same hair routine, I iron my hair twice a day :( Although i put heat protect product, Vitesse nga lang. I have fine hair before, No hair falls, Split ends and looks fine. Now, Dry, Split ends at very damaged :( Help naman

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2010, 08:38:55 pm »
I deep condition once a week. Depende sa instructions dun sa product na gagamitin niyo. Meron mga 5 mins, 2 mins or even 10 mins. Read the label nalang.

isha

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2010, 09:34:38 pm »
sometimes it helps din if you totally avoid anything that can cause hair damage while using conditioning products. If you want to see really fast results, avoid muna ang ironing or blowdrying muna. Dati when i used to iron lagi, sinasabay ko hair treatments and wala talagang improvement..now totally tinanggal ko na ang ironing sa routine ko and my hair looks a lot better na.

erriane

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2010, 08:48:55 pm »
Sunsilk damage repair.. :D
naliligaw ata reply ko..
pero kasi instant ganda naman ng hair..
parang nagpa-hot oil  ;D

MartyneWiston

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 09:05:42 pm »
Heatherette
Hi, Best product you used by far?

erriane

Really?? Nakaksoft rin ba?:)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 09:11:32 pm »
^Opal :)

Worst I've tried: Elseve. Grabe ang hair loss ko dito.

Yung sa Lush ginagawa kong conditioner nalang.

erriane

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2010, 09:11:17 am »
^^haha..oo..para sa akin, better sya than creamsilk..haha..
nang-away e..  ;D
the orange gold one h..hehe..basta, orange sya na shiny..

WanderingShinobi

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2011, 03:40:28 am »
^Opal :)

Worst I've tried: Elseve. Grabe ang hair loss ko dito.

Yung sa Lush ginagawa kong conditioner nalang.

Ayayay! Maybe that's the reason.. I am currently using Loreal Elseve Smooth intense eh, nagtaka ako suddenly bakit dami lagas ng hair ko these past few weeks. Oh my, need to dispose na, buti paubos na. The best I've tried is Oleo Relax!

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2011, 09:31:18 am »
i've tried opal pink, l'oreal hair mask, creamsilk precision repair,  watsons treatment wax (honey variant), ah glow keratin, shinemoist protein treatment. Fave ko ay l'oreal & opal coz i love the effect. Meron bang magandang treatment sa HBC?

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2011, 03:54:18 pm »
Keratin hair treatment sa HBC.. for 3 days malambot hair ko unlike sa other brands na matigas na sya the next wash..

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2011, 07:18:20 pm »
Ive tried the Keratin hair treatment from HBC too for my uber colored hair.  It was very good for the first few washes pero it's not that good anymore. I do not know why, nonetheless its worth purchasing.

snowberry

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2011, 08:05:39 pm »
L'oreal and Opal pink for me. Soft ang hair ko ,mabango pa

mango_shake

  • Guest
Re: all about deep conditioning treatments for the hair
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2011, 01:57:21 am »
before i was using coconut mask ata yun from  hbc.. ganda talaga siya sa hair kaya lang matrabaho gamitin kahit one a week lang.. 30mins kasi sya nakababad sa hair.. pero super lambot at healthy talaga sa hair after..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close