We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I am alone and 3 1/2 months pregnant. My ex and I talked over the phone and he told me "unti unti ng nawawala pagmamahal ko sayo". It hurts so much because I carry our baby inside my tummy. If he said that without me having a baby, I really would not care at all. I just thank God for my family and friends who are very supportive of me but there are times when I get sad most especially when I visit my OB because I am alone and women around me have their spouses beside them. Or when I am alone thinking that it is so unfair for my baby to be raised in a broken family set - up. Since the day he knew about my pregnancy, he changed. I was the one who first gave up because he seems not interested with me and the baby anymore. He accepted my rejection of him right away and did not bother to make any efforts to make our relationship work. I am trying my very best to stay strong for my baby and I know God will never leave us alone..
I am going through this pain right now. hindi pa kami nag bi-break officially pero he's not showing his love to me anymore. ako pa nagmakaawa na sana manlang mag i love you siya sa akin sa text or email. hay ang hirap basta... how to be strong ba?
I'm so sad right now.... walang lasa ang pagkain... walang gana pumasok... naiiyak maski saan... natutulala lagi.... ang bigat ng dibdib ko... everyday is a struggle to survive because of the loneliness brought by a broken heart. Ayoko lalo pag gumagabi, that's when I'm lonelier.... paggising ko sa umaga, the cycle repeats... hay....
going through this right now. one day bigla na lang hindi ka na niya love. so difficult to swallow
To all the girls na nahihirapan sa sitwasyon nyo ngayon, just keep on praying and god will guide you. Masakit talaga, madaming luha ang sasayangin pero ganun talaga part yan pag ngmamahal. Di matatapos ang buhay kapag iniwan tayo ng mahal natin. Smile! Life is too short para maging malungkot masyado.