watch now

Author Topic: Your reading list  (Read 38344 times)

tree_blind_love

  • Guest
Re: Your reading list
« Reply #200 on: February 05, 2013, 10:25:36 pm »
Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
The French Quarter Killers by John Dillmann
Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Second Sex by Simone de Beauvoir
Why Feminism Matters by Kath Woodward and Sophie Woodward
Woman and Madness by Phyllis Chesler
Bones of the Dragon by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
Lord of the Flies by William Golding
The Pearl by John Steinbeck
Ermita by Francisco Sionil Jose
The Winner Stands Alone by Paolo Coelho
Children of the Ash Covered Loam by N.V.M. Gonzalez

Yup, too many of them.

angel_eyes_2nite

  • Guest
Re: Your reading list
« Reply #201 on: February 09, 2013, 05:58:30 pm »
I didn't make a list this january for I'm reading on a whim and I dnt know yet what my phase will be. Anyway, being the love month, I plan to go for the theme:Romance.

Emily Giffin - Love the One you are with

Tina Reber - Love Unrehearsed
                    - Love Unscripted

N.K. Smith - My Only
Corrine Jackson - If I lie

For GT bk club:
JK Rowling - Casual Vacancy

Adding (for my fili author goal):

Mina Esguerra - My Imaginary Ex

Bob Ong - Stainless Longganisa
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 08:57:02 pm by angel_eyes_2nite »

bleudskymd

  • Guest
Re: Your reading list
« Reply #202 on: March 08, 2013, 08:39:40 pm »
Requiem by Lauren Oliver

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Your reading list
« Reply #203 on: May 04, 2013, 02:18:44 pm »
There's only one book I have dedicated myself to finish:

The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling

I started it ever since I got it on its first day of release to the public (I pre-ordered it) but I seem to having a tedious time finishing it. It's causing me intense mental weariness, but I have to be steadfast because I believe that the plot can still turn out for the better and I don't want to lose hope in JK Rowling, the genius behind Harry Potter - the most enchanting story that has ever been told. :'(

Bellerina

  • Guest
Re: Your reading list
« Reply #204 on: May 07, 2013, 10:36:14 pm »
These are the books(some are ebooks) I read so far for this past two months:
1.The Hunger Games 2.Catching Fire 3. Mockingjay- Suzanne Collins
4.Chasing Nikki 5. Finding Chase- Lacey Weatherford
6. Perfect Chemistry#1 7.Rules of Attraction(#2)- Simone Elkeles
8. Bewitching: The Kendra Chronicles- Alex Flinn
9. Wallbanger- Alice Clayton
10. The Sleeping Beauty Trilogy- Anne Rice
11. Ecstacy 12. Candy Store. 13.Game for Seduction- Bella Andre
14.Southern Vampire Series(12 books and counting)- Charlaine Harris
15.Beautiful Bastard- Christina Lauren
16. Why We Broke Up- Daniel Handler
17.Baby Proof- Emily Giffin
18.Warm Bodies- Isaac Marion
19. Beautiful Disaster- Jamie McGuire
20.The Marriage Trap 21. The Marriage Mistake 22. The Marriage Bargain- Jennifer Probst
23.For His Pleasure( 14 books)- Kelly Favor
24.The Vow- Kim Carpenter
25.Rough Riders Series(13 books) - Lorelei James
and so on. Its not yet finished, my brother is bothering me so Ill post the others later!

Bellerina

  • Guest
Re: Your reading list
« Reply #205 on: May 08, 2013, 10:05:52 pm »
Uhm so I will continue my list and I was shocked that its long pala. So here is it...
26. For Her Pleasure 27. The Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress 28. The Mistress 29. Tycoon's Secret Affair 30. The Tycoon's Rebel Bride 31. Rush 32. Fever- Maya Banks
33. The Princess Diaries (1-4)- Meg Cabot
34. How to Ruin My Teenage Life. 35 How To Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation 36. How to Ruin a Summer Vacation 37. Perfect Chemistry#1 38. Perfect Chemistry #2 - Simone Elkeles. Oh my gosh, I really love these stories!! You guys must read it.
39. Confessions of a Shopaholic 1 to 5 - Sophie Kinsella
40. Anna and the French Kiss- Stephanie Perkins
41. The Hunger Games Trilogy- Suzanne Collins
42. Gabriel's Inferno 43. Gabriel's Inferno- Sylvain Reynard

And thats all. Im so into ebooks lately eh hahaha.

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Your reading list
« Reply #206 on: May 17, 2013, 02:46:43 pm »
My To-Read List

Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
Inferno by Dan Brown
Boy Series by Meg Cabot
Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuirre
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 01:33:54 pm by Tumblrista »

Bellerina

  • Guest
Re: Your reading list
« Reply #207 on: May 18, 2013, 10:06:37 am »
^Sis maganda yung Beautiful Disaster  :)

piatos

  • Guest
Re: Your reading list
« Reply #208 on: May 18, 2013, 03:14:23 pm »
The host - Stephanie Meyer
Nights in Rodanthe -  Nicholas Sparks
Eat, Pray and Love - Elizabeth

katrinac

  • Guest
Re: Your reading list
« Reply #209 on: May 21, 2013, 12:26:44 am »
^Sis maganda yung Beautiful Disaster  :)
   Hi sis! fave ko yung Beautiful disaster.  :-* :-* :-*

TBR until end of month sana:
The Lying Game Book #5
Hush Hush
Crescendo
Silence


schizo_me

  • Guest
Re: Your reading list
« Reply #210 on: May 21, 2013, 05:00:14 pm »
The Blackstone series
Mitch Albom's Have a Little Faith and The Time Keeper

iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: Your reading list
« Reply #211 on: May 23, 2013, 11:42:39 am »
The reason for my BBB = Book Buying Ban.

1-3. The last three books of Percy Jackson
4. Iron Daughter
5. City of Fallen Angels
6. Cinder
7. The Diviners
8. Ape House
9. Seven Wonders
10. Snuff
11. Wuthering Heights
12. Life of Pi
13. Moby Dick
14. The Secret Garden
15. 100 Years of Solitude
16. Geisha: A Life
17. Audrey Hepburn Story
14. Lolita
15. Power

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close