watch now

Author Topic: lost weight but look fatter, is that possible?  (Read 8516 times)

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: lost weight but look fatter, is that possible?
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2010, 07:53:23 pm »
i think nag-aadjust yung body right after the weight loss. now everyone says na ang payat ko na daw. and i'm now down to 107-108 lbs, diet lang :)

spartan

  • Guest
Re: lost weight but look fatter, is that possible?
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2010, 11:56:30 pm »
you may have lost weight but look fatter because the weight you lost was muscle mass.

Keep your protein high when you're dieting. You want to burn fat and spare muscle.

yang

  • Guest
Re: lost weight but look fatter, is that possible?
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 07:40:08 am »
napansin ko din yan some say i lose weight others say ive gain weight. pero reality if my weighing scale isnt fooling me im 2ounces lighter.

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: lost weight but look fatter, is that possible?
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2010, 09:58:45 pm »
^ ganyan din ako. if you would think of it, your clothes are bigger/ lumuwag coz you lost weight so it will look like na tumaba ka. This happened to me when I wore my chef's uniform to work na lumuwag sobra as in parang I can hide na my head then 1 of my colleagues told na lumalapad/ tumataba daw ako. I don't think so! I lost 30 lbs of my post partum weight but still I need to loose the 20lbs pa which is the hardest part na. 

fly_girl333

  • Guest
Re: lost weight but look fatter, is that possible?
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2012, 05:25:48 pm »
sis, could it be that you lost the muscle and kept the fat and the water weight?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close