watch now

Author Topic: The Face Shop (Thread 3)  (Read 50427 times)

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #140 on: March 09, 2016, 09:32:44 pm »
How much yan sis?

Iemi

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #141 on: March 17, 2016, 01:28:25 pm »
Sisses anyone here na nakatry na ng skincare ng TFS? pahingi recommendations, gusto ko kasi itry yung skincare nila. Preferrably for acne prone skin, thanks :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2016, 02:08:17 pm »
Hi sissies, has anybody tried their Rice ceramide toner? How was it? :)

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #143 on: March 27, 2016, 12:40:42 am »
may nakakaalam ba saan may stock ng eyelash glue? tagal ko na naghahanap OOS palagi

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #144 on: March 27, 2016, 07:47:17 pm »
^ sm fairview kaya sis? went there last week. daming boxes, mga deliveries daw yun.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #145 on: March 29, 2016, 03:38:18 am »
I don't wear makeup often, but when I do, I have two HGs from TFS - the CC Cream Aura and the Design my Brows pencil. I seriously will be so sad if ever ma-d/c ang CC cream. It's the perfect base for me pag malamig. It gives me a very natural, beautiful skin effect when applied sheerly in a patting motion.

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #146 on: April 04, 2016, 10:50:36 am »
currently using and loving their Natural Sun eco Ice Air Puff spf 50 sunscreen.. very natural ang coverage and also not sticky and easy to apply lang  :) i love how it's so cooling on the skin perfect for this warm weather

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #147 on: April 04, 2016, 01:48:43 pm »
Im currently using the following from TFS:

- Jeju Volcanic Lava foaming cleanser ( pore minimizer )
- Jeju Volcanic Lava mud pack ( pore minimizer )
- CC cushion intense formula ( dewy effect ito, and i love it! )
- Velvet Skin Primer Velvet Base ( the best primer ito. Neri Naig is also using this, ang sarap lang lagyan ng BB cream or CC cream pag ka apply nito )
- Green  Tea Moisturizing mist (moisturizer ko na sa umaga before applying make up)
- Phythogenic Powder Foundation
- Style My Eyebrow
- Clean Face Spot Corrector

Hindi naman ako tinatagyawat sa TFS products. Di na rin ako nag ta try ng ibang brand kasi natakot na ko. Dati kasi nag try ako ng iba ie Revlon and Etude products kaso di ako hiyang sa kanila. so stick lang ako sa TFS products. :)

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #148 on: April 04, 2016, 07:16:26 pm »
CC Cushion Ultra Moist - I'm starting to like it. Ayaw ko noong una kasi parang glorified sunscreen lang na bilis mawala kulay. I got the dark beige (sa western make-up I'm either light beige or natural due to my neutral tone), tama lang kulay sa akin. What I did I used my eye cream to moisturise my face, and iyong kulay ng CC nagtagal.

ri-anne

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #149 on: April 11, 2016, 10:33:15 pm »
Napadaan ako sa TFS and saw they have soap pala and it's on sale.
So i bought Nature Garden Cleansing Bar Moisturizing Olive.
I wasn't expecting much kasi balak ko temp pangwash ng face lang.
And was i surprised at ang ganda sa face ko. Considering na maarte ang skin ko eh lol. Let's see...hopefully ok hanggang maubos yung bar.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #150 on: April 12, 2016, 11:22:44 am »
Oil Control Water Cushion - I love it. Super okay with oily skin.

onethird

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2016, 12:54:25 pm »
^ I love this too. Perfect for this weather.

kikay_machine

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2016, 01:33:16 am »
^^ What's the best shade for NC 25-30? I'm really interested in this BB cushion. Thanks! :)

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2016, 08:59:37 am »
mga sis, how much is the Oil Control Water Cushion? i also have oily skin, still haven't found my HG. TIA  :)

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2016, 12:30:32 pm »
may facial serums ba sila??

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2016, 03:34:48 pm »
^^ What's the best shade for NC 25-30? I'm really interested in this BB cushion. Thanks! :)

I'm NC20-25 and I'm using Apricot Beige which is the lightest, maybe yung kasunod na shade ang okay sayo. I guess they only have two shades available.


mga sis, how much is the Oil Control Water Cushion? i also have oily skin, still haven't found my HG. TIA  :)

895php

sweetsmyl

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #156 on: April 15, 2016, 04:49:05 pm »
evolet027, how much yung primer? I'm looking for a good one.

Mapapabili na rin ako ng cushion! Hehe. Sana may promo ulit na free refill.

kikay_machine

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #157 on: April 20, 2016, 02:29:02 pm »
Thank you, sis lovely_chic! Will definitely check this out! :)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #158 on: April 20, 2016, 03:41:07 pm »
ako din i want to try oil control water cushion. is it paraben-free?

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #159 on: April 20, 2016, 08:57:08 pm »
Design my brows, hands down. Super natural ang dating and long lasting.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close