watch now

Author Topic: The Face Shop (Thread 3)  (Read 50324 times)

sofiameredith

  • Guest
The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« on: May 25, 2010, 03:34:36 pm »
new thread for TFS.

i bought illuminating cushion blusher(orange), and i loved it....

will visit the shop again to try bb creams, based on the reviews with the previous thread.... their bb creams are really good....
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 06:59:00 pm by sofiameredith »

sofiameredith

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 07:03:28 pm »
just visited their rob ermita branch and wala kahit anong bb cream..... sayang gustung gusto ko pa naman magtry ng bb cream :(

chuzzle

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 08:32:47 pm »

just got back from Korea and I bought a lot of stuff from TFS. I love TFS better than etude house and skinfood and even Missha.

I bought the gold HD BB cream and I super love it. Honestly, I like it better than Skin 79's hot pink bb. I also have their pureberry clear pact and it smells so good. I like it so much. Super sulit sa TFS. their products are not so expensive yet effective.

trizh

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 08:58:05 pm »
  ^^ naku sis mahirap talaga hagilapin yung BB cream nila.

jillaquino

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 08:58:56 pm »
any reviews on their nail polish? nakaka-yellow ba ng nails? thanks in advance!

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 09:38:59 pm »
ok ba make up brushes nila?

i.love.siomai

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2010, 08:00:54 pm »
Suggest a product naman fr6 tfs yung nakakafade ng pimple marks. anyone? tnx =)

calin22

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2010, 11:03:39 pm »
  ^^ naku sis mahirap talaga hagilapin yung BB cream nila.

true madalas hindi available ang bb cream sa tfs Philippines hehe.. pero online sellers are selling them.. hanap nalang kayo sa ebay or multiply

honeyphie

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2010, 09:23:42 am »
any reviews on their nail polish? nakaka-yellow ba ng nails? thanks in advance!

i have their polishes.. and hindi nakakayellow [textspeak!] mga polishes nila.. :)

mocha_bun

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2010, 10:04:05 am »
I use the Face Shop M-10 as my night cream. My husband says my face smells like a lola but it definitely does wonders for my skin. My face is very clean and I hardly get any pimples and blemishes. :)

sofiameredith

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2010, 03:00:18 pm »
so happy! just bought quick and clean bb cream at rob manila and the flower uv intense powder pact. hope this will do wonders on my face hehe ;D

vannyhop

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2010, 03:59:17 pm »
BB cream? parang wala me nakikita sa glorieta niyan.

hello sisters, ano po yun link ng thread 1 and 2 hindi ko na po mahanap uber bagal ng connection ko rin. Thanks.

Reader

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2010, 08:36:11 pm »
My Korean student (who also lives in Korea) loves TFS. Winner daw yung mga mascara nila.

cocacola

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2010, 09:17:24 pm »
I love their nail polishes. :) Magaganda yung mga kulay chaka madaling i-apply. Nagiging even talaga. Maganda po ba yung pureberry bbcream nila? Kasi madaming nagkakagusto, kaso phased out na daw? Kaya di ko masimulan gamitin ito e. :(

I juts bought their face mask, yung may tea tree. Haven't used it though.

cristal28

  • Guest
the Face Shop Masks
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2010, 08:40:43 am »
hi. have you tried the FS facial masks? they offer different types. i tried the Vit. K and smells really good and it really makes my skin plump and stretched. i bought all types they are around 10 or 12 i think.

jaiaquino

  • Guest
Re: the Face Shop Masks
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2010, 09:55:03 am »
i read something about these sa STAR. sa advise column ni rissa. ok nga daw and her fave daw yata is the one with vit b. gusto ko nga sana i-try.

cristal28

  • Guest
Re: the Face Shop Masks
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2010, 10:31:33 am »
sobra dame types to choose from and its just cheap 95 lang siya. try it soon sis.

klodster

  • Guest
The Face Shop
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 11:55:19 pm »
Hey guys! I tried looking for the face shop thread (even used the search button), but I only came up with Face Shop: Thread 2, and it seems to be locked already! So lets discuss everything TFS here! I'm in Korea, and didn't know Face Shop was a Korean brand pala! I'm only here for two more days, so I want to know what the best products are to buy? Also, would you guys happen to know how much TFS products are in manila? Thinking if its profitable to buy here and resell them since I heard its waaay cheaper here. Thanks in advance sisses! ;D

lelila

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2010, 12:04:40 am »
sis, yung regular polish nila sells for 99 pesos, yung isang variant 199. sorry yun lang tanda ko haha.

changpo shampoo around 300. check mo dyan prices ng mga yan then you'll know if ok.

alam ko kase ok prices nila. ang mahal dito skinfood, kaya mas maraming resellers ng SF dito than TFS. =)

princessposh

  • Guest
Re: The Face Shop (Thread 3)
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2010, 02:45:50 am »
i super love faceshop... namili ako ng make up dito.. so far, so good naman  :)
mga sis anong products po ang dapat gamitin for oily skin? do you have recos? tia

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close