We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
and sorry to go OT, but Mad Men is that show where someone from the cast called Kim K stupid right? Think it was Jon Hamm himself...
Mukhang makaka-ilang episodes pa si Kim K. dito. Para tuloy ako na-turn off sa show. And the Legally Blonde-esque poses ni Jane are really getting stale. Initially cute, but the squeals and batting eyelashes now just make me grimace.
I was annoyed by Jane's mannerisms the first time pa lang (Season 1), so what I did was to convince myself that Brooke (the actress playing Jane) is really just a good actress, coz she's theater trained. What's bothering me now, in season 4, is how very thin the original pitch of the show is yung --- I thought I went straight to heaven, but there was a mix-up and I woke up in someone else's body --- coz it's been four years and they still couldn't find a resolution to Grayson and Deb. Something always happens that should've given him closure. And then something happens again, they go back to the original pitch, season 1 dilemma all over again. Nakakaawa na si Grayson. The character is not growing. The show is not moving forward. Maybe it's coz stories like this, usually, pang 2 1/2 hour movie lang.
sis, di pwedeng malaman kase ni Grayson eh.. everytime na Jane wants to admit it to Grayson, may nangyayaring masama at mangyayaring masama kay Grayson..