watch now

Author Topic: Law of Attraction  (Read 113793 times)

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #180 on: September 17, 2012, 05:51:30 pm »
^ very inspiring sis! :)

Ako naman believer rin ng law of attraction. Started with the secret book.
Now I attracted iPhone not 5 ha.yung 4s lang. I was looking for a lay away plan kasi wala naman ako pang cash. 2 weeks ago birthday ko I was dreaming na sana magka iphone ako. i met one officemate na may celphone shop yung tita nya. she's giving 4s at a discounted price! hindi dumating nung friday un order ko...because i was thinking pano kung kulang na pera ko.... i shifted my thoughts... and today, my officemate is picking up my iphone and will be in my hands tomorrow! :)

pinklilac

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #181 on: September 17, 2012, 08:56:00 pm »
^wow! ang galing sis no?  ito rin ang natutunan ko sa pagbabasa ko ng The Secret..

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #182 on: September 18, 2012, 08:59:28 am »
^^wow galing :) nako sana nga ma-attract ko na. para kaseng kahit ganu ako ka-believer eh wala talaga :(

OT : Sis hedonista, cash basis ba Iphone? or salary deductions? :D

bheiibaby

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #183 on: September 26, 2012, 01:57:18 am »
This is so true, kapag may gusto lang ako na bagay, ginagamitan ko nitong law of attraction.. minsan nga magugulat nlang ako na I just wished for this certain thing tapos a days or week after meron na ako.. galing talaga.. eto jsut now, inaatract ko na maubos na lahat ng items ko sa beauty bazaar, ayan malapit na syang maubos wala pang isang buong araw na nakakalipas.. The technique in here mga sis, have faith lang at ifocus nyo lang yung gusto nyo maiattract.. and everything will fall into place tlaga.. galing talaga! :)

richnskinny

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #184 on: October 28, 2012, 11:39:03 am »
i should have read the secret by rhonda byrne in my youth. although it is not yet too late to apply it now, i could have spared myself so much heartache and lost opportunities.

yes it works. 

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #185 on: October 28, 2012, 01:38:45 pm »
this is indeed true ;D the main reason why my 2012 run smoothly ginamit ko eto nung board exam hanggang sa ngayon nakakapag bakasyon beacuse of law of attraction.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #186 on: October 28, 2012, 07:20:14 pm »
I believe in thinking positive but not so much 'law of attraction'

Good things doesnt happen just by thinking it. But it definitely starts from the mind and from believing--followed by action, follow-through and consistency.

gripfast

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #187 on: November 06, 2012, 02:48:27 am »
This is so true. Lately, nagiging negative ako so what happens, ayun...puro nega ang nangyayari sa akin. A few weeks ago after hearing some not so good news about my son, I realized na I need to take a leave of absence from work. I can naman pero I really have to talk to my boss about it. So, iniisip ko for a couple of days na bibigyan ako ng leave and my boss will be okay about it. I need 6 weeks off and as far as I know, 1 month lang ang pwede.

To make the long story short, my boss gave me the 1 month leave. Akala ko, including weekends yun. To my surprise, weekdays talaga. We calculated it and guess what, 6 weeks sya. I was so happy talaga. Now, I can focus on my son na.

One more pa pala. After hearing that not so good news, pinapag resign na ako ng boyfriend ko sa work ko. of course bad news yun for me. I need to take care of him talaga for 6 months (duration ng therapy). So at the back of my mind, iniisip ko...sana makahanap ako ng trabaho na pwede work from home. I messaged my previous employer if they have a spot for me. About 2 months ago kasi, nag decline sila and sabi nila wala pa daw spot. Ayun so nagbakasakali lang ako. They replied naman kaagad and asked me questions about paano yung pay ko, how much and all. They were just asking daw pero wala pa rin daw silang spot pero they will look into it daw.

What I did after I emailed them...nagbasa ako sa FN about Odesk tapos unconsciously I was already imagining how it feels like and look like if ever mag work from home ako. Andun yung, maihahatid ko sa therapy son ko then I would work at night.

Just this afternoon, I opened Linkedln and may nag message sa akin. It was my former boss and they wanted to have a conference call with me kasi they have a spot for me. Yahoooo! He said I would love the position and guess what...work from home sya! I was so happy talaga. Interview ko this week na sa kanila. I am claiming it already. I know it will be a good position and a good job. At least I am working while taking care of my son.

Now, I am applying being positive all the time. You have to work hard on it lang talaga. Whenever may bad thoughts na papasok sa isip ko, divert ko agad isip ko sa ibang bagay. What I do is, I look at my son. As in, good vibes na agad yun.

So whenever you pray, claim it! Then think about it, hindi naman all the time pero yung mag day dream ka ng 2 minutes per day about what you want and start acting on it. Believe me, you'll see results. Start with small things like a parking space or sa akin...food! hehe

I am already claiming that my son will improve in the days to come. I can see results na. I don't desperately ask for it. Magiging need kasi yun. I just think happy thoughts everytime I think of my son. I think enough na yun and help him sa therapy nya. I know, he will get better soon.

Think happy thoughts and act on it!
 
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 02:51:56 am by gripfast »

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #188 on: November 12, 2012, 03:18:07 pm »
^^wow galing :) nako sana nga ma-attract ko na. para kaseng kahit ganu ako ka-believer eh wala talaga :(

OT : Sis hedonista, cash basis ba Iphone? or salary deductions? :D

Installment sis. And I am now looking at ipads. Got my itouch 4g 32gb because i read how to be a money magnet. Nasa The Secret and The Power din

Plus I have 5 stickers to go before i gett my starbucks planner...attracting it too via The Secret, The Magic and The Power by Rhonda Byrne

lareina

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #189 on: January 01, 2013, 02:16:14 pm »
Try ko nga ulit ang law of attraction.  :) Dati ginagawa ko ito until I became jaded.  So now, na-reignite ang interest ko, thanks to this post.

Ok let me try, my ipad is on the way:)  I will post when this comes true. 

Also, I will have my bf soon.  Also new work or promotion.

Thanks, universe. :)

tamesh

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #190 on: January 28, 2013, 12:15:24 am »
Good vibes. Good vibes. Good vibes. Please be on my side  :)

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #191 on: January 28, 2013, 09:59:58 am »
sabi rin dun be thankful in things that you want to have.
Yun bang iclaim mo nang mapapasayo yung mga yon.


So thank you for my new puppy and a new lovelife. hahaha!
think positive! walang aayaw! :P

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #192 on: January 28, 2013, 10:01:08 am »
im currently reading The Magic naman. Kakasimula ko palang pero kakainspire na sya. ^_^ gv gv gv

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #193 on: January 29, 2013, 02:18:10 pm »
I am a believer of the law of attraction combined with sincere prayer. I was able to read The Secrets and some books of Peale. Do you know saan pwede makahanap ng movie ng The Secret?

pinklilac

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #194 on: January 29, 2013, 02:23:13 pm »
^sis ako rin naghahanap ng movie version .. share mo dito if ever makahanap ka..tia

may12

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #195 on: February 02, 2013, 09:18:02 pm »
I will try to use this for my dream business.  ;)

I think may power talaga ang mind natin.
Tuwing may hiccups ako, hindi kayang inuman lang ng tubig. Kahit makailang baso ako hindi parin mawawala... so what I do, I concentrate. Iniisip ko na mawawala na ang sinok. At nawawala naman...  ;D

Siguro hindi siya connected sa LOA, pero it just shows what our minds can do.

dolcevitabebe

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #196 on: February 03, 2013, 11:09:08 am »
Your stories are really inspiring mga sis. Bet ko yung iPhone mantra mo sis hedonista, I've been wanting that too for the looooongest time but I have financial disability LOL walang trabaho lately and napaka low ng spirit ko.... I dont receive calls from "normal" companies, puro callcenter ang tumatawag sakin at nagbibigay ng job offer. Sometimes I wonder, yun lang ba kaya ko?? You know what I mean?? After reading this, I want to challenge myself to try this. :)

I don't want to settle into something less kung alam ko namang kaya ko yung trabaho right? But I do need the money already e :( HAYS.


iPhone 4 and my dream job, please come unto me :)

iheartkulot

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #197 on: February 03, 2013, 11:48:22 am »
hi sisses :)

sabay-sabay tayong magpractice nito ah. and also, sa law of attraction, it helps that na we practice din gratitude.

hugging you girls :) kaya natin to.

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #198 on: February 03, 2013, 07:53:54 pm »
law of attraction to attract positivity :)

bellanjelah

  • Guest
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #199 on: February 09, 2013, 01:21:00 am »
whatever you attract, manifest. Proven ko na ito, my mantra is good vibes!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close