We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
may liquid form ba sa maalox?
meron.. Maalox suspension form
I used to use Maalox as primer and it really works. My make up stays put and I don't oil up as much. My t-zone is oily but I have dry patches around my mouth (cos of toothpaste). But you have to be careful when using this because it dries WHITE. However, if you put the tiniest amount (like a drop or two) and spread it on your oily areas, it dries up clear but mattifies your skin like you won't believe! You can also use it on your whole face but i thought it was unnecessary for me.. also, I used mineral make up with this. I apply my minerals wet so the Maalox mixes with it a bit when I buff it in but it's not a problem. But too much Maalox can make it look a bit cakey. I think it's a little but like mineral make up when it comes to application, you have to get used to it, trial and error, until you find what's perfect for you hope that helps!
Wow may Maalox plus pala, HOW MUCH? Does it cause break-outs? I only have the typical one. I bought the smallest. I used it once but my face got oily padin after like 2hours. Hm I don't know if it's the amount or maybe Dr. Jart's BB Cream dissolved(?) the Maalox that's why it has became ineffective? Hmn. :|